Thank You, Internet!

Is Love Allowed?

Wendy realized that she likes Irene since February. February was a memorable month for Wendy. February 14, Prom. February 20, Post-Valentine's letters. 

Wendy's POV 

Facebook.

(Kang Seulgi messaged you)

Kang: Hey! Irene changed her profile picture. Did you see it already? Like it. I liked it already.

Of course. Do you think a stalker would miss a thing? 

Wendy: Yes. I saw that, but Im shy, I dont want.

Kang: Bruh. Youre so..... (sigh emoticon)

Wendy: Okay, okay. She is so pretty, so I'll like it?

Kang: That's the spirit! Yes, Like it. Or atleast messsage her. 

Wendy: But shes not online.

Kang: Oh, so if shes online. Will you?

Wendy: I... I dont knooow :(

Kang: Seen 12:54PM

 

"You, Kang Seulgi and 75 others like this." Im quite proud, I finally had the guts to like the picture.

 

Soon, I left facebook and logged in Twitter. 

"@Irennnnnne: Too much love can kill you."

Huh? Was she referring to someone. 

Someone replied to her tweet. 

"@Irennnnnne: Yaw whats the prob? xD" 

"@ParkSooyoung: I was singing! That was a song! .-." 

Oh. So she was singing. 

I scrolled to her tweets. A lot of people mentioned her saying that she looked hella beautiful at the prom. 

As I scrolled to her tweets, I saw a tweet saying that she has a crush on a weird yet simple popular kid who happens to be a classmate slash friend of her.

So, yes I know that boy, he was Park Bogum. So, I stalked his account

"@Irennnnnne @bogumprince93 Aw you two lovebirds xD"

"@Irennnnnne @ItsKimYerim Nooo, we're just friends"

"@bogumprince93 @ItsKimYerim yes yes. We're just friends"

Yea, Bogus here I mean bogum have a lot of things that I dont have so probably hes the luckiest person in the world. 

*beep* My phone popped. 

"Kang Seulgi (@seulgikangggg) followed you."

So, Seulgi here created a twitter account. As usual, if a friend of mine joins a social media I would greet them. 

"@seulgikangggg Welcome to Twitterverse Seulgi!!!" 

"@sswWendy how do I put a profile picture here?"

"@seulgikangggg Ya! you will see it at the settings."

Someone joined the conversation.

"@seulgikangggg @sswWendy I'll teach you how kekeke" 

"@ParkSooyoung @sswWendy thank you Joy! xD"

And, so I left them talking and talking. I wonder how happy Seulgi is. Seulgi is so lucky to be honest. Her crush talks to her, her crush's crush is undefined. Wow, really. 

 A month later... 

So, a lot of things happened. Joy and Seulgi's relationship flowed more, Wendy here hasnt started a conversation with Irene yet. A pic of Irene and Bogus, I mean Bogum together spread. Those two still denied that they had crush on one another, but Bogum is not ready for those things. Since, he pays a lot of attention at his carreer, Yes. Thats why he was very popular, he was a child actor. Soon, Irene changed her username and the two had an awkward relationship although, they still talk. 

March, was it. 

Wendy's POV

I cant wait for school to end. I would miss Seulgi, our batch, and specially Irene. I really want to talk to Irene but I cant. I am so shy, really, why?

What the... 

As I was going to our classroom, I saw Seulgi and Joy holding hands. 

"Hey!" Seulgi called me. 

"Hello Wendy or should I say my sister-in-law." Joy said in a jokingly matter. 

"Er.. Hello Seulgi and Joy." I answered

"Ya. Are you okay?" Seulgi asked. 

Joy noticed that I was disgusted with what theyre doing, so Joy let go of Seulgi's hands.

"Hey, Im not stealing your bestfriend from you Wendy Unnie. It was so cold that I suggested that we should exchange body heat. Plus, we went here together. Since, my house was close to their house."

"What are you talking about...." I said with a confused face ".. SHUT UP YOUU. THE BOTH OF YOU LOOKS SO GOOD" 

Seulgi was startled with my actions but Joy was smiling ear-to-ear

 "REALLY UNNIE??? SO IT'S OKAY IF WE HOLD HANDS ALWAYS???" Joy excitedly ask

"YEES!!! WHY NOT." I said

"WOOHOO. BYE NOW UNNIE, im going to feed this bear here." Joy said in a y voice emphasizing the last sentence that made Seulgi blush and gulp. 

I winked at Seulgi, gosh, she looks so cute when shes embarrased or when shes blushing. 

Seulgi, then, was dragged  by a devil named Park Sooyoung to the canteen. 

Seulgi's POV

Gosh. 

What is wrong with this girl. Actually the reason why we were holding hands was because she wants to. At first, I bragged but she showed off her aegyo so I let it pass. Now she lied, Wendy approves. Really Sooyoung?

Sooyoung was way to fast to go to the cant- wait. This is not the canteen. 

"Lie there." Joy said. Signalling me to go to the bed.

Where are we?

"I said lie there." Joy said for the second time.

"W-wh-whe-" I said, stuttering. Suddenly, I remembered Wendy stuttering so I tried my best not to laugh.

I succeed.

"Unnie.. Lie there." Joy said.

I did, I lied on the bed. 

"Thank you." 

"What are you doing and what am I doing?" I asked

Joy came closer to me, she sat on my hand. I can feel her . 

"I want to.. I want you to be mine, only mine." Joy said, smiling. 

I blushed. "What are you talking about?" 

"I saw your admirers behind Wendy awhile ago."

"I have admirers?"

"Yes. Im one of them." Joy said, pulling off a serious face. 

Joy, then, wiggled her body making my hand touch her even more.

"Ya, stop it." 

"Hush. I know you like it." 

 "Joy-ah, where are we?" I asked

"You dont need to know." Joy said. 

I stood up but Joy's hands kept me from doing so.

"Where do you think youre going?" Joy asked in a y tone.

"Im-Im hungry." I said, avoiding myself stutter and be Wendy

"Well, you can eat me." 

"Uhm, excuse me?" I can feel my face burn up

"I said you can open the door." Joy then chuckled. 

I stood up, Joy's hands let me. 

As I was walking to the door, I saw shelves filled with books and medicines. Are we in the infirmary?

I turned the knob, but it was locked.

"Oh, I guess we're stucked here." Joy said. 

I turned around and saw Joy lying on the bed, pulling off a pose, rubbing her tummy, sending me a secret message somehow. 

I went to where Joy was and hit her face. 

"Ow. Ya what was that for?" 

"Thats for locking us here."

Great Job Sooyoung. Nice try seducing me.

"Dont you like to be with me." 

Joy pulled closer and lied on my arm.

"I- Im fine" 

"No, youre not." 

Joy pushing herself to me more. She then put her head on my lap. Looking up at me while Im looking down at her. 

"Unnie."

"Hm?"

"Joy wants to be with Ddeulgi. Joy loves Ddeulgi." Joy said imitating my voice.

"Ddeulgi.. loves Joy too... but Ddeulgi is hungry." I said

"Ddeulgi can eat Joy." Joy muttered but was loud enough for me to hear.

"So, you want me to eat you?" I asked.

Joy looked at me in surprise. 

"You will eat me?" Joy said blushing.

"Ya youre such a ert. Im hungry." I said

"Unnie. I wont let you out unless you answer me." 

"Hm?" 

"Unnie, do you love me?" 

"Yes, ofcourse."

"How much?"

"More than more." 

"Thats all?" 

Joy was resting on my lap with her legs crumpled. I put two fingers on Joy's hair to her forehead to her nose down to her chest to her tummy until it reached her feet. 

"Up to here." 

"So, you love me head to toe?" 

"Exactly."

Joy then jumped in her excitement that she accidentaly kissed my chin.

"Oops. You missed." 

I planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"Thank you."

"Now, how are we going to escape this room."

"Stupid unnie. The door isnt locked."

"What? Seriously?"

"Yes, I believe you were so shocked that you forgot how to open a door."

I cant believe I did that. 

"Dont worry, unnie. Youre cute though."

"..And youre a hot mess." I said pointing her nose.

"What am I?" Joy asked, eyes smiling.

"Youre hungry" I said then stood up. 

Joy and I then ordered chicken in the canteen. 

-

Author's note: There was a part where the size of the letters increased. Im pretty glad that it still fitted hehe. How was JoyGi? This was the first time I wrote 2 chapters in a day.

Ya thank you for the support and love. If there are typos, please forgive me. Thank you