Different Worlds, Same Dimension

Is Love Allowed?

 

Irene was a third year high school student, and Wendy was a first year high school student. Theyre studying in the same school yet they dont know each other. Their names were familiar to one another, but they havent met yet. 

Irene became popular because of their prom. Golly, she was really beautiful. Almost, everyone admired her. Gentlemen, Ladies, bowed to her beauty. 

Wendy became popular in her school when she was on 6th grade, since she has very appealing vocals. She became more well-known when she was a part of the school paper, which lets her name be posted on a newspaper and be spread to the campus. 

Wendy's type isnt in their school but outside the country. She admired singers too. 

Irene, on the other side, was very respectful at every one. There were sixth graders liking her. She is not the type to ignore those. Pictures, signatures she gave them. 

-

Wendy was on her phone when suddenly her friend, Seulgi, poked her arm. 

"Hey! Have you heard of Bae Joohyun? Look at her picture at prom. Wow, All her classmates, friends had their mouths agape when Bae entered the venue." Seulgi said excitedly.

"Bae what? You mean, Bae Joohyun? Yes, I know her, but I havent seen her face yet." Wendy said in a calm voice.

"What? Youre so boring, how come you dont know how her face looks like." Seulgi said with an annoyed face. "Here, shove this phone to your mouth" 

Seulgi showed the pic to Wendy. 

Wendy was really quiet when she saw the picture.

"Now, what?" Seulgi asked. 

"Hmm. Yeah, shes pretty but nah, not my type." Wendy said, looking back at her phone again. 

"Youre boring, youre all loco again of that canadian singer, what was his name again?" Seulgi asked.

"Justin Bieber. Yes, he has nice vocals duh." Wendy said.

"Didnt you know that Bae sings too? Hmph" Seulgi demandingly said. 

"No, I dont know and I dont care, can you please stop talking about Bae? I know shes famous and all, but, nah, shes not my type." Wendy said. "Do you like Bae?"

"Nope. I was just amazed of her prom pic." Seulgi said pouting.

"Good, then, now please shut up." Wendy said looking back again at her phone. 

-

Wendy knew that she was mean to her friend, so she made it up to her. They bought chicken and pizza which Seulgi loves. 

-

Valentine's Day was it. The school organized an event for Valentines, it said that every class must provide a box and put it near the school faculty. Only high school students will be doing this, since the building for high school students and elementary are seperated. The point of this was, you can send papers, letters, gifts, anything to your crush, friends, from other levels of the high school department. But, really the main point of this was sending a letter to your loved one. You can put your name or be anonymous. It doesnt matter. 

Although, elementary students can join too, but they wont be receiving letters, they are only allowed to send letters. 

Everyone was preparing for this. Wendy's section which was known to have great artists, designed their box in a mailbox. Seulgi's section was a normal sewing-box like theme. While, Irene's section brought a very big box, with the name of their section.

Wendy's POV

Irene did receive a lot of letters from different people from different section. Seulgi and a friend of her from her section gave the letter directly to Irene. Seulgi told me that, it was her friend who likes Irene. Yes, Seulgi and I belong to different sections but we're both freshmen. I think shes my only friend in her section. 

Irene and her friends walked past by me. Our eyes met, yes, eye contact, for the very first time. She, then, walked to the canteen with her friends while I was still at our classroom. 

I felt a spark when that happened. 

I rushed to Seulgi to told her what happened, everyone was busy though so were the teachers, so it's okay to leave my classroom. 

I pulled Seulgi out of her classroom and told her what happened at that time, in the same day.

"You what?" Seulgi said with a confused face.

I gave Seulgi a "Ive-been-talking-here-for-like-an-hour-and-you-didnt-get-anything" look, everytime I give her that look, she easily gets what happened. 

"OMG!" The bear hugged me and jumped excitedly, "I knew it!!! I knew it you would like her!!!! It's so impossible to not like her okay?" 

"Really? then how come you dont like her?" I said with my eyebrows up.

Seulgi poked me in the head  "Are you stupid? First of all,I did when her prom picture leaked, Second, shes not my type and lastly she's yours. We cant have the same crush, dummy." 

I can feel my face heat up and I tried my best not to smile cause I know Seulgi will be teasing m- 

"Oh, look at you. Youre smiling" Seulgi said while looking at my lips.

Too late. 

"Stop it," I said as I tried to hide my face with my hands. 

"You must talk to her, you must send her a letter too." Seulgi said bumping my arm. 

"Noooo!" I said.

Seulgi was the type of person that isnt shy, when it comes to people. She really is outgoing, but if shes not in the mood she'll be shy. Plus, she even sent Joy, her crush, a letter, although she didnt wrote her name in it. But she signed. Wow, so brave.

Joy and Irene were friends while Me and Seulgi are friends. Wow, what a couple. 

"Hey, Why wont you send Irene a letter?" Seulgi snapped out. 

"I..Im shy. Youre way more braver than me." I said

"Oh. Of course, it's because her classmates are also my friends so it isnt much a problem."

As what Ive said earlier, see. Seulgi makes a lot of friends. It's sad to see too that when shes with those sunbaenim friends of her, she fakes her laughter. I know my friend inside and out and that makes me sad. Sometimes, I wonder if Seulgi can just go with her real friends. 

"Oh. Yes. I know you, I know that too. Then, why wont you talk to her online?" Seulgi said with a concerned face.

"You know, Im not you right? I know you talked to Joy online too, but I dont have the guts to talk to Irene." I said

"Oh come on, you can do that!" Seulgi said. "I have many ways on how to talk to Irene, I'll help you. Im an expert" Seulgi gave me a wink plus thumbs up expression.

Well, that kinda made me happy and feel hopeful. 

-

Author's Note: Heyy! Second story, whats up? I have seen that some of you are still here. Hello hello! Thank you for subscribing again. 

Im just going to share that this event happened last February 2015, hahaha time flies so fast isnt?

Im so talkative sorry. Please enjoy again. Comments and upvotes are really helpful. Thank you again. Love you all *throws sarang*