A Little Quarrel (Jessicaxyou)

One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Edit taken from Tumblr, yumii95)

You were seated at the bar, thoughtful. You got a room in a luxurious hotel, and you went downstairs, to the bar of the building, to get a drink. You didn't know what to do, you just thought about what you experienced a while ago.

 

“You're such a !”

“What did I do to you ?” You cried. “Don't you love me ? Am I not enough for you ? Why, Jessica ? Why ?!”

 

You cried even more.

 

“It doesn't work, ____ ! See !”

“You dare to tell me this, after a two years relationship ? Are you f***ing kidding me ?!”

“I don't care ! Damn, you stupid ! I hate you !” She yelled at you.

“Fine !” You shouted and went to your shared room with Jessica.

“Get out from here !” She screamed.

“I get my stuff first ! No way I'm going to stay here with you !”

“Oh, you'd better ! It'll be peaceful !”

“At least something we agree on !”

 

Getting your suitcase out from the closet, you took all your stuff and put them in it. You closed it and went to the door.

 

“Be sure you didn't forget anything ! Or else I'll set it on fire !”

“You wouldn't do this,” you said. “You're not brave enough.”

 

She groaned in frustration, putting her hands over her eyes.

 

“I can't believe I've wasted two years of my life with you !” She yelled, making your heart break into million pieces.

 

You kept silent, tears rolling down your face. Shocked by what she just said, she covered with one of her hand. You looked down.

 

“Okay...” You lowered your voice.

“I'm sorry ____, I didn't mean it, t-this is not what I wanted to say, I-” She tried to explain, but you opened the door, ready to go.

“It's okay, Jess. Well...” you wanted to hold back your tears, so bad. “No, it's not.”

 

You left, crying harder.

 

“Sorry if I was a burden.”

 

Here was the last thing you told her before leaving. You headed towards your car, and all you did was crying in silence. How can she say this kind of thing ? In front of me ? You thought. After a moment, you decided to drive to any place your car would take you. You arrived at a big hotel, so you decided to sleep here until you could clear things with Jessica.

 

Here you were, thinking about your love life. Did she really waste her time with me ? You wondered. You wanted to cry to death. I love her, you said in your mind. She never told me something that mean...

 

“What do you want to drink, Mrs ?”

 

The bartender got you out of your thoughts. You lifted your head up, tears in eyes.

 

“Surprise me, with something strong.” You tried to smile.

 

He did the same and began to prepare some drink. He handed you a colored one.

 

“Thanks.”

“My pleasure.”

 

Then he went back to what he's been doing before. You started to think once again. What is she doing right now ? It's our anniversary soon... why does she have to ruin it ? Why does she have to hurt me ? She loves me too, doesn't she...?

 

“Excuse me ?” You heard the bartender's voice.

 

You raised your head, and discovered a worried guy in front of you.

 

“Y-yeah ?” You tried to say.

“You sad ?”

 

You took a deep breath. Am I ? Your phone beeped, you looked at the ID, ignoring the guy in front of you.

 

My love <3 is calling...

 

You breathed before picking up.

 

“Yes ?” You attempted to hold back the tears.

“Oh my god, ____, where are you ???? This is the eleventh time I try to call you ! Do you know how worried I was ?!”

“Don't shout at me, please, I don't want to hear it again. You don't care about me, you told me.” You sarcastically said.

“Of course I do, you stupid ! Come back at home !”

“No. I need to be alone a moment. I'll come back whenever I would. Don't waste your time with me again.”

“But-”

 

You hung up. You cried, you didn't matter there are people in here, you were just broken, so broken. Then, you felt someone rubbing your hand, gently.

 

“Thanks...” You said, unconsciously.

“Don't cry.”

 

The bartender. You thanked him to worry in your mind. You drank what he gave you.

 

“Careful ! This is strong !” He chuckled.

“No matter.”

“What's happening to you, ma'am ?”

 

Can I tell it ? I don't know him. But he's a bartender, he should discuss with everyone he serves.

 

“This is... my girlfriend. She's stubborn.” You laughed a bit.

“Oh, sorry. What did she do ?”

“She yells at me, for nothing. It's getting on my nerves, but I have to deal with it.” You drained your drink. “Another, please.”

 

He served you once again.

 

“Thanks.”

“Since how many years you two are dating ?”

“Two years... three soon.”

“Congrats.” He winked at you.

 

You smiled. You were just, so happy with Jessica. Maybe today was a bad day.

 

“I love her.” You admitted, out of the blue, smiling like an idiot.

“I'm sure you do.” He said, cleaning a glass.

“It's just that... sometimes, we don't understand each other, and as a chain reaction, we argue, we say some things we don't want, and then... whatever. You don't care.” You laughed, pitifully.

“I do. I believe in real love.”

 

You kept silent. You did too, you believed in your love story, but Jessica went too far this time. You couldn't look at her eyes, and feeling confident at the same time. It was not possible anymore.

 

“She hurt me.”

 

The bartender raised his eyebrows, surprised.

 

“She said that she wasted two years of her life with me.” You added, looking down.

“Oh, sorry. It's hard.”

“Thanks...”

“Maybe, she didn't mean it, ma'am.” He supposed.

“But...-” You were cut-off.

“As you said, sometimes you girls say things you just don't want to say, but it comes like this, and you can't do nothing after.”

“She said it, it means this is what she feels... I think.”

“Tell me how did the quarrel start.”

 

You took a deep breath, trying to remember what happened today.

 

You were sitting on a bench, with your loved one, talking and laughing, as usual.

 

“Tell me, baby, what would you do for me ? The most incredible thing you'd do for your princess ?” Jessica asked you, blinking several times as a cute puppy.

“For you ? I'd do anything. Your love makes me feel powerful. You're the prettiest girl all around the world, but also the cutest, the smartest person I've ever known.” You smiled widely, making your declaration. “I love you.”

 

She grinned and pecked your lips.

 

“I love you too.”

 

You stared at her, amazed by her beauty. Of course, everyone would say that Jessica is a beautiful woman, and everytime, you'd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter