The Bad Girl (Jessicaxyou)

One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, bro, come on !” you whined, “I don't want to be late !”

“I'm coming... dammit, can you be patient, once in your life?”

 

You were litterally annoying your brother since a week now. Why ? Simply because...

 

“DO YOU THINK HARLEY WILL WAIT FOR ME ?”

 

Your brother facepalmed himself. He promised you that for your exams, if you passed, he would buy you anything you want. He regretted saying it immediately, seeing you widening your eyes at the thought.

 

“What did I just do...” he whispered, “YAH ! JUST GET A BICYCLE IF YOU WANNA RIDE !”

 

You grabbed his wrist, making sure he would follow you. Once you went outside, you were so happy that you just wanted to jump up and down on your own place, but you had to get in the car. You opened the door cheerfully and made yourself comfortable on your seat. You turned up some random music on the radio as your brother made his way to the other side, getting in the car as well.

 

“You sure mom would be okay with you having a motorbike ? I mean, did you ask her ?” your brother asked, trying his best to get rid of your obsession for bikes.

“She said that as long as you can afford it, there's no problem,” you smirked proudly, “and I already checked out the prices. There's some bikes not too expensive.”

 

Your brother widened his eyes at your confession. She really want me to buy a ing motorcycle ? You turned around to meet his eyes, waggling your eyebrows.

 

“Now, drive me to the shop,” you sighed happily, “can't wait to finally ride my Harley baby.”

 

The older guy shook his head in disbelief, only to turn on the engine before driving you to the said place. You were so happy. You studied your out to pass exams, and now, you could only feel proud to say that it was a success, and that you could have a ride on the bike you've always dreamed of.

A moment after, you were finally in front of the said shop, and you got out of the car quickly.

 

“Come on !” you stomped your foot on the ground, “I didn't work for you to be lazy !”

 

Your brother got out as well and headed for the building with you. As soon as you were inside, your eyes started to sparkle. So many bikes, must be paradise. You felt like a child in a toy shop. Your eyes scanned the big room, and you looked at each bike intensely, until a man came to both of you.

 

“May I help you ?” he asked politely, a smile on his features.

“My sister want to afford a bike, may you help her to choose the best one for her ?”

 

The man nodded few times, thinking for a while.

 

“Which kind of bike do you want, Mrs ?”

“Harley !” you joined your hands together, your eyes still sparkling.

 

He gestured you to come to the Davidson area, followed by your brother and you.

 

“This model is new. It already attract people though. We can talk about correct price, even if this is the last model released this year.” he gave you explanations as he put his hand over the said bike.

“I like it but... may I see the other ones ?”

 

He nodded again and gestured to another one.

 

“A old model that still works perfectly. The kind of bike the bikers used to ride several years ago. A price more expensive since it's kind of sought nowadays.”

 

You walked around it, to have a proper look. You hummed.

 

“Interesting. Really interesting,” you lifted your head up and you saw it. The bike you looked for. “Oh my god !”

 

You headed towards the said model, staring with mouth-agape.

 

“I want this one !”

“Oh, someone already bought it,” he walked to you, his hand in the other one, “you're a bit late.”

 

You looked at your brother, with that thank-you-so-much expression of yours. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, muttering : “sorry.”

You shook your head and stood up properly.

 

“Too bad... I was looking for this model.”

 

The seller tilted his head.

 

“Would you look at the other ones ?”

“I will, but...” you took a last look at the beautiful bike, sighing, “we'll meet again, my love.”

 

The seller averted his gaze in the distance, and excused himself.

 

“If you woke up earlier, I could have that little precious !” you pointed at the bike behind you.

 

Your brother shrugged nonchalantly.

 

“Sorry sis, I didn't think someone would buy Harley today.”

 

You pursed your lips a little, and looked at the seller who was now talking and exchanging papers with a random girl. Hey, she's pretty. You frowned and tried to look at her properly. You stopped your actions as soon as they both headed towards the bike you were begging for. So that girl bought it. Nice taste. You could overhear their conversation.

 

“Perhaps you need help to get this out of the shop ?” you heard the man's voice.

“Come on, I know how to use this.” the girl rejected his offer and climbed on the engine.

“Okay then, you'll be happy to notice that it's the only one left in the shop. Even though some people would actually buy it.” the seller averted his gaze to you, a sad smile on his face.

 

The girl lifted her head up to look at you, a smirk on her face. She waggled her eyebrows while you raised yours.

 

“Sorry baby girl. You should have been here earlier.” she nodded towards you.

 

You gulped and shrugged.

 

“Meh. It's okay. Hope you can have fun.”

 

Your brother bent over to whisper something to your ear.

 

“My gahd, she's hot.”

 

You smacked his arm, then you heard the sound of a Harley turning on. That sound. Precious sound. Beautiful melody to my ears.

 

“Mrs. Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter