The Kingdom Return (Tiffanyxyou)

One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys might need a little introduction to the context of the story. I don't know if some of you actually played Final Fantasy XV, but this one-shot is inspired by one of the last scene of the game. 

Also, sorry for lying to you guys, this is not completely Tiffany x You. Well, it is, but the background ain't based on their love story, not that highlighted either. She indeed is the love interest of the main character, but the one-shot isn't about this.

[ WARNING : It might be a spoiler for those who ain't done with the game if they playing, however I'd like to precise to you all it's a spoiler of the end of the game. I'm not taking responsabilities for your disappointment if you end up regretting your reading. ]

In this story, Aiji, (Aiji can be whoever you want, she can be yourself, she can be a muse you'd like to see paired with Tiffany, really, let your imagination flow.) is the legitimate princess of her Kingdom, returning after a fight against powers of darkness. She and her team, composed of Tiffany, Sungjong and Myungsoo (both from INFINITE), comes back to their hometown for Aiji to do a last battle against the bad guy of the whole story. She needs to sacrifice herself in order to bring light back to the Kingdom, submerged in the dark and shadows. This is all you need to know to fully understand the whole thing. 

I'm sorry if I failed your expectations, I know a lot of you were actually waiting for the second part of the Dracula story, but no need to worry guys, I'll definitely continue the story. Maybe the chapter will come sooner than you think.  But I wanted to give to the fantasy-type of writing a shot so, here it is.

I hope you will like it.

She started heading towards the huge mansion, the stairs felt like they have never been so many before that day. Aiji let out a sigh, as she clenched both of her fists at the sudden feel of rain pouring upon the kingdom that rejected her, that couldn't stand having a weak young girl at its head. And what about her parents? Two human beings, yet they weren't acting like it. But she grew up, and with her friends, thanks to them ; she managed to grow up mentally, she managed to behave as a real princess, what she always have been, since the true beginning of her life. But Aiji kept her head down, lips pinched with nervosity. Her destiny was clear. She had to take over the throne, to take back what belonged to her. Looking back ahead, she turned her heels to glance at her friends, her partners, during the long journey of a royalty fighting against powers of darkness to accomplish her duty. She watched them, tears visible in her eyes, but kept strong, because it was her role, and she wouldn't fail. She remained silent for a few seconds more, enjoying the sound of the rain and the view of her friends. She then spoke again, words wisely chosen.

 

“Thank you for coming along for the past months, and always looking after me.”

 

That was the only thing she said, before giving a reassuring but still fake smile, and turning back to the sight of the dark and cold mansion. Bending her head over to look at the top of the building, she felt something in , was it only stress or maybe, maybe it was the fear of facing her destiny.

 

“Wait !”

 

She heard the magnificent sound of a pretty familiar voice, which caught her off guard as she was about to climb the stairs of her property. She glanced behind her, and turned all of her body to face the woman calling her in the background. The latter jogged to her and breathed in, soon to offer one of her prettiest and most confident smile, though it was evident on her face, that she was scared of what would happen next. Aiji couldn't say anything at the said moment, the thought of the situation never leaving her mind. The other woman glanced at her other comrades quickly, and spoke again.

 

“We are all with you in this. We will... we will be waiting for you. No matter how long it takes, and how long it will last.”

 

She grabbed her hand, as she rubbed her thumb over the skin of the other's in a quick but amical move. Aiji shook her head, looking down. She gulped and answered quietly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter