Inspiration (Tiffanyxyou)

One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ARGH ! HOW FRUSTRATING !” You shouted in the room.

 

You wanted to express your feelings through some writings, the idea came to you a while ago. Sitting at the table of the kitchen, your computer showing an empty page. You really wanted to write something, it was bothering you. What to write ? That was the actual question.

 

“OH OKAY, OKAY !”

 

You stood up suddenly. You groaned in frustration. You put your hands on the table, at each side of your computer. You stared at the said device during several minutes, thinking it could give you some inspiration about what you could write. You gritted your teeth.

 

“Okay, I’m out ! No inspiration, no writing !”

 

You gave up. Since you were stubborn as , you didn’t want to spend your time begging for ideas. You sat on the couch and the TV. Something was annoying you.

 

“I WANNA WRITE !”

 

You stood up once again and went round and round across the room, while thinking about a topic for your story. You were angry and you couldn’t concentrate with that state of mind. An idea came to you all of a sudden. Not any subject for your novel or whatever the heck you wanted to write, but something even better.

 

“TIFFANY !” You screamed.

 

You ran towards your shared-room with Tiffany, your beautiful - and sleepy - girlfriend. You opened the door, revealing a beautiful girl sleeping peacefully in the bed, until…

 

“TIFFANY ! BABY ! HELP ME !”

 

You jumped on the mattress, leaving the pretty princess hiding her head in the pillow. Hearing you whining like a baby literally irritated her, especially in the morning.

 

“I KNOW YOU’RE NOT SLEEPING !”

 

You started to shake her as much as you could.

 

“Leave me alone ! Let me sleep for God’s sake !” You heard her complain through her comfortable pillow.

“Not until you helped me !”

 

You shook her once again, but she stopped you by facing you abruptly and grabbing your wrists to stop your actions.

 

“What do you want ?! What’s more important than my sleep ?!”

 

You started to pout.

 

“I want to write something but I don’t know what, I actually thought you could give me ideas for a topic ?”

 

You gave her a little smile. She sighed.

 

“You’re disturbing my sleep for THIS ? Which kind of girlfriend are you, exactly ?!”

“Yours, so shut the up and help me !”

 

She pushed you, letting you land on the bed, and covered herself with the blanket.

 

“Write something about a pretty girl sleeping in her so comfortable bed until her stubborn girlfriend come and ruin her beauty-sleep by like the child she is to get ideas for some stupid reason as writing a damn book at 10 in the morning !”

 

You crossed your arms.

 

“Well, sorry for asking you this, I thought you’d help me because you love me but apparently you don’t, so I’ll just ask someone else, what about asking Victoria ? I call her.” You took your phone from your pocket and started to dial a number.

 

Tiffany stood up and sat on the bed.

 

“Victoria, as in Song Victoria ? The girl you had a crush on before dating me ?” She frowned.

“Oh, yes, this one.” You gave her a erse look, with a smirk plastered on your face.

 

Tiffany glared at you with opened-mouth, taking a deep breath. What she does when she gets offended. She managed to snatch your phone and started to run all across the sleeping room.

 

“No way !” She yelled at you.

“Give me my phone back !” You asked out loud while chasing her.

“Catch it if you can, baby !”

 

You ran after her for some minutes, but she always managed to escape. As the mercury when you try to touch it. She jumped on the bed as you did a while ago, your phone still in her hand. You were about to join her.

 

“Hey ! Stop !” She pointed at you.

“What ?!”

“Don’t dare to fight me ! You know I’m stronger than you !”

“You wish !”

 

But then, you started to laugh a little. Tiffany still in pajamas, standing on the bed with your phone in her hand after you about a girl you didn’t think about since a long time. Tiffany was such a jealous girlfriend and it was funny to play that game with her. Well, you were alone to play but it was still super diverting. She felt taken aback, eyeing you laughing like an idiot.

 

“WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING ? YOU WANT ME TO BREAK YOUR PHONE INTO PIECES ?!”

 

You laughed even more, you were proud to love her. You climbed on the bed and hugged her.

 

“You know I love you Fany.”

 

She didn’t respond immediately, puzzled. But then, you felt a pair of arms around your neck. Forgiven.

 

“I love you too.”

 

She moved back a little to take a look at your face. You smiled.

 

“Be honest, were you really about to call her ?”

“Of course not, it was only to tease you.” You stuck your tongue at her.

 

She slapped your arm.

 

“Hey, it hurts !”

 

She ruffled your hair and took you to the door.

 

“Wait, what are you doing ?” You questioned her, uncertain.

“Go and try to write something ! I’m going to shower now.”

 

She pushed you out of the room.

 

“But I don’t have any ideas !”

 

You faced her. She pouted and pecked your lips.

 

“Find something, so.”

 

She winked at you and closed the door. You sighed. Easier said than done.

 

 

Your hand was running through your messy hair. You still didn’t find something to write, and it was getting on your nerves, actually. You tried everything. Watching TV, check. Reading a book, check. Looking at the panorama across the window, check. Listening to music, check. And yet, nothing gave you any inspiration. You sighed.

Tiffany came out from the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. You lifted your head up to look at her. She was checking herself in the mirror.

 

“You’re beautiful.” You said as a reflex.

 

You noticed her eye-smile in the mirror.

 

“Thank you,” she faced you. “Did you find something to write about ?”

 

You crossed your arms on the table, staring desperately at the empty screen.

 

“No.”

 

You looked down. Actually, Tiffany felt sorry for you. You always had creative ideas in your mind, you always were the one who offer to do activities when she was in a bad mood. This time, it was her turn to help you. She came closer and gave you a back hug.

 

“You’d find something later. For the moment, go out with me.”

 

She pecked your cheek, making you smile.

 

“Okay, let’s go.”

 

You stood up and took your favorite jacket, the red one. On the other side, Tiffany grabbed her bag and checked herself one last time. You opened the door for her and locked it when you two were out.

Once that you girls were outside, you went for a walk, Tiffany clinging her arm around yours. You didn’t really know where you were going, but it didn’t matter since you were with your loved-one, you would go anywhere with her. The weather was great as usual, the sun’s shining and it was not too cold, not too hot. The perfect weather for a walk with the girlfriend.

 

“What about doing some shopping ?” Tiffany asked.

“If you want, I’m open-minded today.”

 

Your words made her giggle. How much you loved this. Tiffany’s happiness was everything you were begging for. She deserved it, after all. She was truly the most perfect girl all around the planet. You headed towards the mall.

 

 

“And this ?” Tiffany showed you a black dress.

“You’d look so hot in this.”

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

“I know, why do you think I’m buying it ?”

 

You didn’t answer. Obvious. Tiffany was searching for some outfits for you too. In a flash, she grabbed some clothes in the shop here and there. She gave you all.

 

“Try it.”

 

You went in the dressing room. You didn’t mind about the fact Tiffany handed you some pink clothing, you knew she’d do this. But she was conscious of your dressing style so she gave you what you usually loved to wear. You tried the first outfit, black V-neck shirt, light-colored jeans and your sneakers ; and opened the curtain of the dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter