Great kisser (Krystalxyou)

One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : my fav photo from now on *heart eyes*)

“What about a party tonight ?” Hyoyeon said, looking at her phone.

“A party ?” You asked, uncertained.

 

You two were at your house, sitting on the couch with some food. Hyoyeon was your bestfriend since a long time now.

 

“Yep, Yuri sent me a message to say she throws a party with the girls, Jessica brings Krystal and f(x).” She said, giving you a wink.

 

You started to blush. Since Hyoyeon is your bestfriend, you told her everything. You two know all about each other. You met at a dance training course, and you became friends, then, bestfriends. You have a huge crush on Krystal, she knew it, that's why.

 

“Why do you tell me this ?”

“I thought you wanted to know it.” She teased.

“No...” You lied.

 

The girls didn't know you have a crush on her, because you tried to hide your feelings. No one know about this, fortunately, you thought.

 

“Oh, come on girl, make the first move ! What if she's waiting for you ?”

“She's not...” You mumbled, looking at your feet.

“Anyway. You come with me tonight. Don't you want to see her ?” She questionned, worried.

“Of course, I want, but...-” Your sentence was cut-off.

“So, that's it. We're going.”

 

Hyoyeon stood up, as you did. You were nervous. You didn't want to see her, but you also wanted it so bad. Of course, you two were friends, well, kind of. In fact, you didn't really know. You noticed that, sometimes, she would talk to you as if you girls knew each other for a long time, and then she would act like a , completely ignoring you. You were lost in your feelings. Was it tolerable to love her this way ? Was it mutual love ? Of course it's not, you said in your mind. Krystal is straight as a line.

 

“What are you thinking about ?” Hyoyeon asked, getting you out of your toughts.

“Nothing.”

 

You smiled. You left the house, and locked the door. Then, you headed towards your car.

You drove to Yuri's, an imaginary lump in your throat. You felt anxious, so at the end you decided to ignore Krystal as much as you could. Hyoyeon noticed your uneasiness and started to speak.

 

“You know that you can stay with me at the party, you don't have to stay alone.”

“I know Hyo, don't worry, it's just...” You didn't finish what you were saying, leaving your bestfriend dumbfounded.

 

You sighed.

 

“It doesn't matter. We are here.”

 

You unbuckled your seat belt, as Hyoyeon. You two walked towards the house. Hyo knocked on the door, and Yuri opened it immediately.

 

“Hey, you came !” She exclaimed, hugging you tight.

“As you see.” Hyoyeon answered with a grin.

“Come in.”

 

You came into the house. It was huge and luxurious. SNSD were already here. You hugged them with Hyoyeon.

 

“Hey ____, is that true you have a crush on baby Jung ?” Sunny yelled in the house.

“What ?! No !!!” You started to deny, taking a glance around and panicking.

“Calm down ____, she's not here yet.” Sooyoung told you.

“Oh my god, Sunny, don't scare me again like that ! Are you crazy ?”

“Sorry, I thought everyone was aware of it...”

“We all know it, let's face it.” Taeyeon admitted out of the blue, arms crossed.

“You do ?” You asked, confused, looking at the girls.

 

They all nodded with a smirk.

 

“But, how...” You started to say but then you kept silent, until... “HYOYEON ! I'M GONNA KILL YOU !”

 

You began to run after her, making her scream.

 

“I'M SORRY ! THEY HARASSED ME ! DAMN, GIRLS, SAY SOMETHING !” She declared, trying to hide behind the couch.

“We didn't, what are you talking about ?” Yoona innocently said.

“WHAT ?! BUT-” Her sentence was cut-off.

“Caught !” You shouted. “You're dead Hyo !”

“What's going on in here ?” You heard Jessica's voice.

 

Lifting your head up, you found a surprised Jessica at the door.

 

“Nothing.” You coldly said, looking down at your bestfriend sitting behind the couch, who started to laugh nervously.

“Unnie ! Don't walk that fast !”

 

You froze on your spot, recognizing the voice outside, and your heart started to beat faster than ever.

 

“Yah ! She's right !” You heard Sulli's voice.

 

Soon, they all appeared inside.

 

“Sorry girls.” Jessica apologized.

 

Victoria, Luna, Sulli and Amber were panting because of their run to catch the ice princess. You didn't say anything, you just watched Krystal from afar. Hyoyeon stood up and nudged you.

 

“Go and get her.” She whispers.

“Are you crazy ? I can't, I won't, no way ! She doesn't care about me, she doesn't like me...”

 

But Hyoyeon didn't answer, she nudged you once again.

 

“What ?”

 

Keeping silent, she mentionned for you to look at something forward, with her head. You followed her nod. You found out a smiling Krystal waving shyly at you, making your heart melt. You took a deep breath to realize what was happening. You did the same unconsciously. Her sister began to talk to her, getting her attention back. You were litterally astounded, with an idiot smile plastered on your face. Hyoyeon was looking at you from the corner of her eye.

 

“In love, aren't you ?” She supposed, wiggling her eyebrows.

 

You blushed.

 

“I am...”

“Repeat.”

“I'm in love...”

 

You started to look at each other, smiling.

 

“WITH THE COCO !” You shouted at the same time, making all the girls jump in surprise.

 

You two burst out laughing. All eyes were on you.

 

“Who is Coco ? I thought ____ was in love with K...” Sunny started to say but was cut-off when Seohyun slapped her shoulder.

“What was that for ?” She asked, offended.

“Shut up, Sunny !” Tiffany hushed her.

 

You gulped. You took a glance at Krystal who was busy talking to Jessica. Fortunately, you thought.

 

“What do you want to drink ?” Yuri came to ask you, looking overwhelmed.

“A coke for me,” Hyoyeon said. “What about you ____ ?”

“I'll take some water if you have...”

 

Yuri started to laugh.

 

“Of course I have. Wait for me.”

“Wait, Yuri, I'm gonna help you.”

“Thank you ____, it's sure this is not Hyoyeon who's going to help me.”

“I HEARD IT!” Hyoyeon yelled.

 

You both stuck your tongues at Hyo, and went at the bar.

 

“Okay, so...” Yuri started to prepare the drinks.

 

You waited for her.

 

“Here's the coke for the dancing queen.” She said, handing you the glass.

“Thanks, I'm gonna give her.”

 

You started to make your way towards your bestfriend when you heard Yuri shouting at you.

 

“Wait, here's another one !”

“Another one ?” You came back.

 

Yuri handed you a lemonade.

 

“Who's it for ?” You asked, taking the glass in your other hand.

 

She winked at you. God dammit.

 

“No way I give it to her !”

“You wanted to help me, you traitor ! Give it to her !” She exclaimed, pushing you forward.

“I don't want to, leave me alone !”

 

You almost yelled in the house. Everyone was looking at you. Yuri took you aside and pulled you by the collar.

 

“You'd better give her her damn drink or I swear to god I'm gonna kick your outside my house, well-heard ?”

 

Since Yuri scared you as , you just nodded, terrified. She released her grip and let you go. You gave her drink to Hyoyeon and you headed towards Krystal. Your heart suddenly beat faster when Krystal turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter