Eight;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

Davichi- From Me to You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny5FTT8wKCg

 

Eun-Mi's POV:

After Ahjussi released us from the hug, he started out taking out presents and souvenirs from Europe. There was a small model of the Eiffel Tower and many many t-shirts saying, 'I LOVE GERMANY' and many more. Then, he took out this beautiful musical box and handed it to me. "Eun-mi, this is for you! Welcome to the Lee family!!!" Ahjussi said. "Please call me Appa... but if you still feel uncomfortable, Ahjussi would do!" He continued.

I smiled slightly and said softly, "A...p-" Before I could continue and finally calling Ahjussi 'Appa', a huge shriek was heard. "APPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" yelled this really high-pitched person.

Jin-Hee.

She ran down the stairs, along with Chunji after her. She quickly bowed towards Omma and Ahjussi and then said politely, "Abeoji... Omma, Annyeonghaseyo." 

Did... she just call the woman whom she hated from sight, my mom, Omma?

Omma and Ahjussi went towards her and pulled her into another hug. "Thank you... Thank you so much for accepting me, Jin-Hee. I hope from now on, you would feel like my daughter and me, your mother." My mom said to her gratefully.

"Okay... Omma... It's been so long I actually wanted one. I'm sorry for acting all willful in the beginning. I was just shocked by the sudden fact of a new mother. Forgive me? " Jin-Hee looked up to Omma. Omma tearfully looked at her and hugged her once again. Chunji and Ahjussi went in to join the hug while L.Joe just stared at them, uncertain of what to do. Omma told L.Joe to join in and as they hugged, they looked like a family. A perfect family... without me.

So, it seems like everyone had forgotten about me; Ahjussi continued passing out the presents when he went to Jin-Hee's one. It was also, a musical box, except of a different design. Hers was really pretty too. Then her eyes turned to look at the musical box I was clutching in my hands. "Appa... would it be to much to ask... I prefer Eun-mi's musical box to mine. Can we exchange??? Actually I don't exactly mind but I really do love Eun-mi's one." She looked at Ahjussi innocently.

Ahjussi ruffled her hair and said it would be up to me. I didn't mind having whichever musical box. It's just that, the one I had was the very first gift I had and I didn't really wanna let go of it. I was about to decline but then, Omma said to me, "Jin-Hee wants it very much. It wouldn't be too much to exchange right? Both are beautiful!" 

I had no other choice but to let go of the one in my hand and exchange with Jin-Hee. 

"Thank you so much Eun-mi!" Jin-Hee smiled at me. I smiled back, thinking, *Did she really change for the better?* Wow... Was my impression of her really wrong?

Then, we all head to our individual rooms as it was already night time and Chunji left to go back to his own home. I was expecting a 'hello' or something but... he just left. Oh well... At least Jin-Hee is improving in her behaviour right?

Or not...

I walked into my room, only to find everything messed up. The clothes were thrown off the wardrobe and the make-up table looked like it had just survived an earthquake. The pillows and blankets were all on the ground. What on earth happened?!?

Then, I saw Jin-Hee standing in the middle of my room. "Is there anything... wrong?" I asked her, walking towards her.

"Yes. That is you, Kim Eun-mi." She replied menacingly.

"What? I thought we... were all fine? You accepted Omma already..." I asked her, the back of my mind thinking that this was all a lie.

"Yeah... We are fine. NOT. Why would I... be fine with you? You took my father, my money and my life. Your Omma... will never, I repeat, NEVER be my Omma. She is just a toy for my father, and you? You are a piece of dirt on the ground. I, Lee Jin-Hee, hate you. GET OUT OF MY LIFE." She said, her eyes piercing through my skin.

"So... that was all an act? Being all happy about the marriage? And also... you took the musical box I loved... so as to tortue me?" I asked her, tears threaning to fall. How could she be so... cunning?

"What do you think? Use your brain... Oh! Wait, you don't have one. I am the best actress in my school if you didn't know. I have now got everyone to believe that I'm a nice little girl while you are just a random outsider. You and your Omma can enjoy this house for all you want, but I know, anytime later, I can throw you both out of the house. And my life would be normal once again!!! Forget about even taking the musical box... You can't even have my family or my life because, THEY ALL RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO ME." She said, smiling to herself.

What a psycho.

"Get... out... of my room... now. You can critisise me all you want, but don't ever... critisise my mother." I said, clenching my fists till my knuckles turned white.

"Like I want to stay here." She said and then stalked out of the room, not failing to bang me on the shoulder with her own as she walked out.

Omma... Do we really deserve all of this? We have Lee Jin-Hee eating ourselves out of her palms... I hate this. I really hate it.

I slowly walked to every part of my room that was destroyed and packed it neatly.

For my mother's happiness, I must tolerate with her... Tears rolled down my cheeks while I packed the room. 'Knock Knock!' Someone banged on my room's door. 

. Is it Lee Jin-Hee again? I didn't answer and then that person asked, "Kim Eun-mi?"

L.Joe.

"Come in." I said while drying my tears.

He came in and then exclaimed, "Yah! What happened to your room?"

"Ask your sister..." I mumbled.

"Huh?" 

"Nothing."

He then bent down to look at my face as I was crouching down and packing up the mess. "Yah... Are you alright?"

I gave him one of my smiles and then said, "Yep. Doing some... spring-cleaning in the room...?" 

He looked at me uncertainly and then said, "I'll... help you."

"When did Lee Byung Hun start to help people?" I chuckled.

He cleared his throat and then we started clearing up together. It was soon midnight and the both of us sighed in exhaustion. "Hey. you alright?" He asked me again. I nodded my head and then I lied down on the bed. L.Joe followed me and then lied down next to me. "Erm... hello? This is my bed?" I said to him sarcastically.

"Erm... hello? I helped you clean up!!!" He retorted.

We started arguing and quarelling through the whole night, like we used to before. Until, unknowingly, the both of us fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

Chunji's POV:

"Eun-mi? Are you in there? WAKE UP!!! I wanna hang out with you and apologise about... yesterday... I shouldn't have left you alone you know..." I said while I knocked on her door. I know it's like... 7am in the morning and no one in the right mind will wake up so early but... I felt bad that I left Eun-mi alone. So... I CAME EARLY TO HANG OUT WITH HER TODAY!!!

Lee Chan Hee, you are the best! I winked at myself. Muahaha... I am so awesome!

Before I continue praising myself... BACK TO WAKING EUN-MI UP!

I knocked on her door once again but no one replied... Was she pissed at me?

"Eun-mi? I'm coming in alright?" I said through the door. Hearing that she didn't argue back or scream at me to go home, I opened the door. I walked in and saw her on the bed. Sleeping angelically. Wait... angelically? DID I JUST SAID THAT!? Before I could slap myself for thinking about Eun-mi like that, my eyes darted to her right.

There was this guy sleeping next to her. NOT IN THE SICK WAY. BOTH OF THEM WEREN'T TOUCHING EACH OTHER OR ANYTHING. But... they were next to each other. SLEEPING. And that guy was... L.Joe.

"WAKE UP YOU... YOU..." I yelled at him while shaking him. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS AND THAT TO EUN-MI WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING!?!?!?" I continued yelling.

"YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed for the last time and then L.Joe slowly rubbed his eyes and stretched. He finally opened his eyes and said slowly, "Lee Chan Hee... What are you doing here?"

I calmed myself down and then said, "You... why are you in Eun-mi's room?"

"Oh..." He looked to his left and saw Eun-mi. "We wer-" Before he could continue, I threw a punch at him. Wow... not bad Chunji! Not bad at all!!! I have never punched or did violence to anyone before but seeing this time, he really deserved it.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN! I was helping her spring-clean her room and we got exhausted so I fell asleep? WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME!?" L.Joe yelled.

Then, Eun-mi woke up.

She looked at both of us and said, "What the heck is going on?"

"Well... Lee Chunji freaking punched me cos' he came in and we were sleeping next to each other. Without touching each other." L.Joe said, pissed off. 

"Stupid old man. I'm going back to my room." He then gruffed angrily.

He left the room and then I went towards Eun-mi. "Sorry... I didn't know about the spring-cleaning so... I thought... L.Joe was you know.... ahem... pedo-ing on you..."

Eun-mi then laughed. "Seriously? You are so dirty-minded. We weren't doing anything!!! PROMISE!!!" She said.

I chuckled and then continued, "Oh yeah... Erm... Sorry about yesterday..."

"Erm... why?" She asked me, then, gesturing for me to sit on her bed.

"Well... I left you alone and came back myself to Jin-Hee... Sorry..." I pouted. YES!!! I AM TOO CUTE TO RESIST FOR EUN-MI!

Her face flushed red and then she said, "It's alright!!! Erm... yeah... And hey! You didn't even say hi to me when I came back! You just went home..." She tried pouting herself.

"I was afraid you were angry at me or something!!! So I didn't dared say hi... What if you start hating me?!? And Kim Eun-mi. If you wanna pout, please call Lee Chunji. He can teach you how to pout, not... what you are doing now!" I joked.

"YAH!" She flicked me on the forehead. I flicked her back and then she flicked me back and then... you got the idea. Somehow or another, I 'flew' forward to flick her harshly but then, I stopped as my face got really close to hers. My heart... went... ba-dump once. I stopped and then we stared at each other for awhile. 

After a few moments, Eun-mi looked away and said, "Okay! Misunderstanding is cleared so... you can go back home now... I erm... wanna sleep!" She pushed me away and then, threw her blanket over her head.

I thought to myself, staring into space, *I... I never felt like that before... Not even with Jin-Hee... Why am I acting like this? I... I don't know how to explain. It was like, my body was electrified and I just stopped right away. It can't be that... NO NO NO!!! LEE CHUNJI. NO. NO. NO. I am Jin-Hee's boyfriend!!! I... Aish... Okay... from now onwards, I'm just going to chill... And chill... and... Wow... Eun-mi's eyes were so pretty when I stared into them... Wow... WAIT. LEE CHAN HEEEEEEEE!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF... AIGOO!!!*

No One's POV:

Little did anyone know, Jin-Hee had woken up due to the shoutings and saw whatever the happened after L.Joe left the room...

 

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! So... I found out that almost everyone were TEAM L.JOE!!! WOOOHOOO!~~~ RASCAL RAPPER;) Powerful voice anyone? Kekeke... so before I start fangirling, I would like to thank everyone!!! PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY:D This particular update is more of Jin-Hee's scheme and Chunji being a bit... crazed out! I hope you would enjoy it:D SUBSCRIBE (THANKS -L.JOE ROMANTIC GAZE-). ENJOY. COMMENT (PWEASE -CHUNJI POUTS-)

 

 

Replies!~<3

@nikkilove Kekekeke... If only I can meet this kind of little boy in real life!!! AHHHH KYOPTA!!!<3<3<3 Kekeke ooops... My pedo noona-ness is coming out! HAHAHA:) 

@kpopgrape151 TEAM L.JOE!!!! Woohoo!~ Rascal Rapper JJANG! :) HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT CHUNJI AS WELL:D

@kivien20 I UPDATED Kekeke... NOONA?!? Uwaaa... I can't resist aegyo if you didn't know! ESPECIALLY POUTS AND NOONAS! kekeke:)

@inspirit_shawol TEAM L.JOEEEEEEE<3 YESH! We should piss Jin-Hee off:D Chunji!!! I love them both;););)

@SHINee_Fanatic HAHAHAHA OKAY! After this story ends, I shall make one last special epilogue= How to kill Jin-Hee slowly and painfully, by expert SHINee_Fanatic! hahaha:) -feeling evil- I like putting unpredictable stufffff but I'm not sure if everyone likes it! I hope they do!!! HAHHAHA:) Actually I can't exactly choose either! I love both too~~~ would be so cooolll but I wanna PISS Jin-Hee off... so read on to find out:D