Five;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

T-ARA Cry Cry MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju79e8rM0c&feature=fvsr

T-ARA Cry Cry Audio (Ballad Music Video Version) >>> More of their pure vocals~~~ I personally like this version!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lve1XeZIvPM

A/N: Hey everyone!!! ANY DIADEMS OUT THERE!??! I am!!! -raises hand- Kekeke^^ Hope you take some time before you read the chapter for T-ara's new song CRY CRY! I always loved their songs... but this one REALLY blew me away!!! Please enjoy this song as well as the story!~~~

 

L.Joe's POV:

I am now sitting across Kim Eun-mi, both of us eating the jjajangmyun that the chef prepared for us. She slurpped the noodles like there was no tomorrow. "Hey... slow down... No one's going to steal your noodles away..." I said, hiding my snigger. She indeed looked like a noodles monster, worse than cookie monster. She looked up and pout. Woah... when did she aegyo!?!?

And... she has some sauce next to her lips. I know... every single korean drama shows the guy cleans it by kissing the girl right? Nah uh... I'm not going to do that. Instead, I took out my handphone and *CLICK*. "Mwoh?" She asked, still full. "Nothing~~~" I smiled. "YAH!!!" She yelled, STILL full. "It's rude to talk with your mouth full." I smirked. She swallowed hard and said, "It's rude to snap pictures of someone when they are not willing." "Who said I was taking a picture of you?" I smirked once again. L.JOE YOU GOT SWAG.

She pouted. "Hey! When did you start using aegyo!?" I asked her, bewilded. When she does aegyo... my heart beat faster... NO L.JOE. I guess cos' she looks hideous that's why my heart beats faster to run away and hide from her! THAT'S IT L.JOE! THAT'S IT. I'm a genius.

"I'm naturally cute; I don't NEED aegyo!" She grinned widely. 

Aish... this girl. I am starting to like her... as a friend, maybe not as a sister, but indeed as a friend. She was cute and quirky in her own way. I can't believe Jin-Hee actually influenced me to think that she would be thinking of stealing our fortune away and request to eat all those exotic foods like abalone and wagyu beef and all that kinda things. TO THINK I ACTUALLY ASKED HER WHETHER SHE WANTED THOSE OR NOT. How could I suspect her?!? Here she is, eating noodles like there's no tomorrow. Kekeke, I actually have a photo of her, lips stained with sauce! I CAN USE THIS FOR BLACK-MAIL AGAINST HER! L.Joe, I seriously love you.

Chunji's POV:

"Jin-Hee... Don't you think it is a bit rude to just leave Eun-mi and the boys like that? You gotta understand that she's your new step-sister and you have to get along with her... I'm sure she's not that bad right?" I said calmly. Instead of hanging out with the boys and making friends with the girl I saved, or Eun-mi, here I am, trying to calm my girlfriend down before she smashes her new family with her perfectly manicured fingers.

"LEE CHAN HEE. Don't you ever try to persuade me to do that..." She whispered menacingly. I am freaked out... officially. Ever since learning about her father marriage, Jin-Hee has changed from a sweet caring girl into a total freaky girl who is on the verge of killing someone. I guess... that person killed is gonna be me... I can't let her hurt innocent people. She is indeed very touchy now.

"Okay okay... Chill! Let's go... there..." I winked at her. 'There' would be our secret, special place... It was the place we first started dating officially.

Flashback Start

"OPPA HIGHER!!!!!!!!" Jin-Hee yelled. I pushed her on the swings once more as I watched the beautiful girl swing high up into the sky. Her long silkly hair brush through the wind as if it was the most perfect thing on Earth. I stared at her and she looked afar, smiling widely. She gradually stopped swinging and then asked me, "What are you staring at Chan Hee?"

"The most beautiful thing in the world?" I replied bluntly. I then blushed hard.

"Eh?" She asked and then looked around the playground. It was the playground right smack in the middle of the heart of Seoul, near both of our houses. The Top International Cooperation houses were all around here... Which meant that the whole of Teen Top and Jin-Hee were neighbours. It was a special place for the both of us as we both always hang out here without the others.

I then went towards her and then kissed her smack on the lips. It was innocent, sweet and lasting. When I pulled away from her, I said, "There... I just kissed the most beautiful thing in the world..." Then she paused for a moment and then placed both hands on her lips. "M--Me?" She whispered. I nod and then we hugged... 

Flashback End

There... Our playground was where we fell in love... That's why it was so special to the both of us. Her face lit up for a moment and then she said, "Ready? I'll chase you there!" I grinned and then she started running like a crazy woman. I smiled and then strolled to the playground. It was nice to see her relax for a moment and not be all mad and crazy over her new family.

She then placed herself on the swing and signalled for me to come. I grinned and then went towards her and started pushing her. She yelled out to me, "THANKS CHAN HEE! ALL MY TROUBLES ARE GONEEEEEE~~~" We started laughing hysterically at ourselves, seeing how much we have grown but were still so immature. Then she leaned in for a kiss, but for a moment, my heart suddenly thought of.........

Eun-mi.

Eun-mi's POV:

After finishing jjajangmyun with L.Joe, I cleared the dishes, despite the maids' want to clear them for me. I decided I should at least help out a bit now that I am staying here right?

Then, the door opened with two people giggling. Don't tell me...

L.Joe looked and then said to me, "Yep, Jin-Hee and Chunji." as if he could read my mind. L.Joe stepped out and I saw he and Chunji exchange glances. I guess it was because Chunji was giving L.Joe a warning = BEWARE OF JIN-HEE. Jin-hee walked towards me, "Hey... was it fun playing house? I guess play time is over... Go back home... No one wants you here..." She said to me, her eyes dangerously staring at me, as if looks could kill.

"I... want her here..." L.Joe said. I was shocked... DID LEE BYUNGHUN JUST SAID HE WANTED ME!?!?

"Oppa..." Jin-Hee trailed off, looking surprised. Wow... she never guessed her own brother would not side her.

Jin-Hee gave me one last death glare and stormed right to her room. Woah... touchy much?

Chunji cleared his throat and groaned, "Aish... she's going to be all moody again..." He ruffled his own hair and I said apologetically, "Sorry... I didn't know my presence was so..." I hated seeing the fact that everyone is suffering because of me being in this family. And it felt worse seeing... Chunji being upset.

"No no!!! Anyway, let's not care about Jin-Hee now!!! You are officially in the family!!!" Chunji said excitedly. Is he... bipolar?

"Erm... yeah..." I said, carefully.

"Are you okay?" L.Joe asked concernly.

"Yep!" I said, giving him one of my brightest smile. Chunji then glanced at both of us, his eyes following both of our gazes. "Is anything... wrong?" L.Joe asked in a cold tone to Chunji. Hhhmm... I thought they were all good friends. They seem kinda distant...

"Erm... NO!!!" Chunji said, a bit too abruptly. "Let's all hang out! Erm... ice-cream shop?" He then covered his fluster.

"Nah... that's too normal. Everyone goes there! What about... ramyun shop?" I said, hiding my excitement on the topic of RAMYUN!

"Yeah!!! You like ramyun right? See I didn't forget!!!" L.Joe chuckled. 

"HEY YOU LAUGHED AGAIN!!!" I said, happily. 

He then ruffled my hair, "Yah... I told you I wasn't cold and mean!!!" he said cheerfully.

"Woooo... Looks like someone is happy now!!!" I said in a sing-song voice.

Then, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked towards that direction and saw Chunji eyeing both of us, warily. He looked like he was suffocating... "Chunji... you okay over there?" I asked, out of concern.

"Wha--? Oh! Yeah!!!" He said, happily again. This guy is seriously bipolar.

Then, L.Joe turned and smirk at him, leaving Chunji pouting. , he is pouting... THAT IS IRRESISTIBLE. 

Chunji then asked, "Hey... Eun-mi... you are blushing... Do you love this???" AND HE POUTED AGAIN.

Crap... he knows my weakness.

I slapped him on the shoulder, saying, "Stop doing that... It's... erm... ugly!!!" 

"Oh yeah?" He smirked and then winked. "What about my wink?" He asked again.

"It's horrendous. Now excuse me... I really crave for some ramyun now..." I pushed past him and L.Joe and rushed out of the house, feeling my cheeks burn.

 

 

A/N: I added my credits and acknowledgements in the description area of this fic!~ I wanted to credit what inspired me to write this story, that is Cathy Cassidy's book 'Cherry Crush'. Please read more of the book in 'Description'! Thanks for supporting! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY. PS: Thanks for my 15 subscribers~~~ Saranghae!<3 Kekeke, please comment!!!