Six;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

 

D-NA/ The Boss/ Dae Guk Nam Ah - Admiring Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4OTorUGUMY

 

Chunji's POV:

Why was I feeling this way? Whenever L.Joe and Eun-mi talks and laugh with each other, it feels like my heart is stabbed into a million pieces... I should be the one chatting heartily with Eun-mi!!! I was the one who met her first!!! I glanced at them, laughing at their own jokes and leaving me out... Aish. Anyway, we are at the ramyun shop near our estate and Eun-mi is slurping up her noodles while L.Joe is staring at her. Before L.Joe stares at Eun-mi until her whole face peels off, I MUST DO SOMETHING!

I cleared my throat, "Ahem..." 

Then, they both looked at me. "Erm... this ramyun is really delicious!!!" I said quickly. Then Eun-mi smiled and said, "YEAH... I love ramyun!!!" I smiled back and then L.Joe's phone rang. "Hello? WHAT!?!? Okay, I'll be right back..." He said anxiously.

"What happened L.Joe?" I asked him worriedly. Even though we are not very close, I was still worried as L.Joe never seemed so anxious before. Even in tough circumstances, he will keep his cool, but not this time... "Chunji, you take care of Eun-mi, I need to go home now." He said, and then ran out of the ramyun shop. "Eh?" Eun-mi asked puzzledly. I told her to stay in the shop and then I ran out of the shop, yelling at L.Joe's back, "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?" 

Then he turned back and screamed, "JIN-HEE OFFICIALLY WENT MAD. SHE LEFT THE HOUSE AS SHE SAID NO ONE LOVED HER ANYMORE. SHE CLAIMED THAT WE ONLY LOVE EUN-MI. YOU. STAY WITH EUN-MI HERE. I WIL GO BACK AND CHECK IT OUT." 

Wait... Did he just said my girfriend ran away from home? 

I tried running after L.Joe but I couldn't catch up with him... I turned back to go back to the ramyun shop but when I did that, I saw Eun-mi behind me. "Hey... You heard... what L.Joe said?" I asked her. Her face was pale white and I could see tears forming in her eyes. I quickly went towards her and asked, "You alright over there?" She slowly nod her head but I could see she was hurting. Then, she broke down into tears. "Hey..." I said softly.

"I don't know why... Jin-Hee hates me that much... If I cause so much anger in her, I would rather not even appear in her life. But, it's not my fault!!! Omma and Ahjussi got married... is that the end of the world?" She sniffed. I don't know why, but I went towards her and hugged her. "It's not your fault... I don't know why Jin-Hee is acting like that too..."

She pushed me away and wiped her tears away. "Aish... you better go comfort her... You're her boyfriend right?" 

I nodded and thought of her words... You're her boyfriend right? For a moment, it felt weird hearing those words out from Eun-mi. Everyone said that but... AISH I DON'T KNOW!!! 

"Yeah... let me bring you home..." I said.

"Nah... I don't wanna go home... You go to Jin-Hee, I'll roam around..." She said, looking into my eyes.

My heart stopped for a moment, You go to Jin-Hee. Why do these words sound so... awkward... To prevent myself from thinking like this, I agreed and then told Eun-mi that I would head home first. "YAH... Better be careful okay? If you get into any misfortunes, I'll hate myself forever for leaving you okay?" I said to her sincerely.

She smiled and then hugged me again. She whispered, "Thanks Chu... Can I call you Chan Hee? Chunji seems distant..." 

I laughed, "NOPE, you can't call me Chan Hee!" 

She stared at me and then frowned. I quickly rephrased my sentence, "You can't call me Chan Hee... if you don't add an 'Oppa' behind it..."

She shook her head, "Uh uh... Never going to call you oppa. To be exact, I wouldn't call anyone oppa in my life!" 

I pouted as I knew she couldn't resist this. She then poked my cheek and said, "YAH! Go home now to Jin-Hee!!!" Kekeke, I knew it!!! SHE COULDN'T RESIST IT!

I then bade good-bye to her and drove home, thinking why could Eun-mi make me so happy even when my girlfriend is threatening to start World War Three.

Jin-Hee's POV:

I quickly ran to Min Soo's house as I just left my house. All the maids and Nam Ahjussi are probably frantically searching for me but who cares... Anyway, I left the note on my bed, stating:

Dear Everyone,

I have decided to move out of the house. It is the best decision I could have made because I really am not used to having another sister or mother. I am sorry but I really can't help it. Whatsmore, now you all have Eun-mi, I guess you wouldn't want or love me anymore.

Love, 
Jin-Hee

I smirked to myself. This would probably make everyone regret forgetting me and going off to Kim Eun-mi. I rang the door-bell of Min Soo's house. The maids quickly came towards the gate to let me in. Whenever I was angry or upset, I will run to Min Soo's house, that's why the maids are so used to me coming here.

"Yah... What happened AGAIN?" Min Soo said exasperated.

I sniffed at him and pouted. He ruffled my hair and then went to get some orange juice for me. He squeezed it freshly JUST FOR ME! That's why I love the oldest oppa amongst Teen Top, not to forget my Chunji too. Suddenly, his phone rang. "Yobeoseyo? Ah... L.Joe? Aish... your litt--" He started but I quickly covered his mouth.

I took the phone and hung up straight-away. "OPPA. ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE FOR ME!?!?!" 

He stuck his tongue out and quickly took the phone back, dialling L.Joe again. This time, he held the phone really high, so I couldn't reach it. I tried jumping but to... no avail. L.Joe picked up the phone and then Min Soo yelled in the phone, "THIS IS C.A.P. YOUR LIL' SIS IS AT MY HOUSE. COME PICK HER UP." 

He smirked at me after he hung up the phone and I pouted, sitting back on the couch. 

"Now, princess, would you tell me why you left home?" Min Soo asked me.

"Well... I hate that place. It's infested with... her." I shuddered.

"Anyway, everyone loves her now. L.Joe and Chunji went out with her. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!!? THEY WENT OUT WITH HER." I continued, screaming in Min Soo's face.

He frowned and said, "What's wrong with that?"

I stared at him in disbelief and said, "AISH. I HATE ALL OF YOU. YOU ONLY LOVE KIM EUN-MI."

"Yah... you know we do--" Before Min Soo could continue, the door barged in and in came L.Joe.

Urgh... stupid oppa. I yelled at him, "Don't you dare come near me Lee Byung Hun!!! You are no longer my brother!!!" 

He rolled his eyes, saying, "How many times am I not your brother?" And then, he came towards me and dragged me out of Min Soo's house. "THANKS CAP HYUNG FOR BEARING WITH THIS GIRL'S NONSENSE." He yelled back at Min Soo.

L.Joe then dragged me all the way home, with me frowning the whole time. When we reached back, I found Chunji standing inside the living room. "OPPA!!!!" I screamed and went over to hug him. He flicked my forehead and said, "Yah... Never run away from home okay? We were all damn worried..." 

L.Joe's POV:

Seeing Chunji and Jin-Hee being all lovey-dovey, I walked back to my room, only to stop in my tracks. If Chunji is here... that means Eun-mi is back right? I walked towards her room but when I knocked, no one answered.

"Eun-mi? Are you inside?" I asked.

No answer.

Eh??? "YAH KIM EUN-MI?" I said a little louder shouted.

No answer.

Crap... I rushed back to the living room to see Jin-Hee cuddling Chunji and him giggling. I cleared my throat, "Chunji, where is Eun-mi? Did you bring her back?" 

Chunji stopped giggling and then turned to face me. "I... I... left her there as she told me to go find Jin-Hee..." He said.

WHAT. I face-palmed myself and then said, "I told you to look after her right?"

Before Chunji could say anything, Jin-Hee snapped, "Yah! Oppa, that girl can look after herself right? She isn't a 4 year-old kid or anything."

"SHE COULD BE IN DANGER. A GIRL OUT IN THE EVENING ALONE. WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN!?!?!?" I screamed. 

"Oppa... why are you screaming? Aren't you over-reacting?" Jin-Hee said, eyes narrowing down at me.

I pushed across her and then said to Chunji, "You left a girl alone on the streets and came to cuddle my sister? Great job man... Lee. Chan. Hee." I said sarcastically before rushing out of the house to look for Eun-mi.

Eun-mi's POV:

Okay... So... Now I'm in the middle of Seoul and I don't know where the heck I am. Crap. I should have just tagged along back home with L.Joe or Chunji. BUT... that would make it even more awkward with Jin-Hee leaving home because of ME and if I'm there to bring her back.

AISH. WHERE AM I!?!??! I I looked at my handphone... DEAD. Crap... why did I HAVE to play Bakery Story AT THIS TIME? Now my phone is dead and my wallet is... EMPTY. KIM EUN-MI, NEVER EAT EXTRA SERVINGS OF RAMYUN EVER AGAIN.

Aigoo... I looked around, staring at random people. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my . OMO, what if it's a !?!? OR A MOLESTOR!?? 'AHHHHHHHHHH' I yelled inside my brain. I wanted to scream my lungs out but well... if it really was a bad person, he/she will not tap me on the in an open area where so many people are looking right?

 I turned around slowly and...

 

A/N: Thanks to all of my 19 subscribers!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! I LOVE TO READ COMMENTS SO FEEL FREE TO TYPE ANYTHING IN THE BOX BELOW!!! ENJOY. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. Continue enjoying this story! Anyway, this chapter ends with a CLIFF-HANGER!:)

 

Replies!~<3

@inspirit_shawol Kekeke AHHHH CHUNJI POUTS^^ -fangirl mode ON- YEAH I can't stand the CHUNJI + JIN-HEE couple either... but to make this story interesting, THEY EXIST!!!:( Hahahaha, thanks for your comment! Hope you can continue commenting!!!^^

@SHINee_Fanatic Hey! Awww... you can stop feeling bad and COMMENT MORE!!!^.^ kekeke~~~ YAY You love all the characters! I am really happy you like all of them:D:D:D I love all the songs I posted! I know most of it aren't really in the right mood of the chapter, but I just share the links of those songs I love SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY BOTH THE STORY AND THE SONGS!!! <3