Four;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

FT Island- After Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRqXAhYfK3I

Eun-Mi's POV:

I waved good-bye to my Omma and Ahjussi as I watched their car leave for the airport as they will be leaving Korea for their honey-moon to Europe. Okay... So I guess now I'm left alone with the rude girl and the cold boy as my family members. Ahjussi said that I would be moving in with the family from now on and all my things have been moved into the house already. His butler, Nam Jong Hun, whom I can call 'Nam Ahjussi' will be there to look after the 3 of us.

I said a small prayer for Omma and Ahjussi's safety and then turned back to look at the cold boy, rude girl, the guy who saved me, or 'Chunji' if I remembered correctly, 'Thick-lipped', 'Matured but under-aged', 'Cute and Squishy' and 'Deep-voiced'. "Hi... Erm... so I guess you are 'family' now?" Cold boy said...

"Erm... yeah?" I replied, afraid to meet his eyes. "Oppa! SHE'S NOT 'FAMILY'." Rude girl yelled. 

I wanted to yell in her face that I didn't want to be family with her either but 'Deep Voiced' suddenly said, "LEE JIN-HEE. You better respect her, if not I'll personally give you a lecture." She rolled her eyes and then said, "Chunji, let's leave the loser here with the boys." 

I'm starting to hate her as much as she hate me.

"Urgh... Why is Noona so mean today?" 'Cute and Squishy' pouted. I have the urge to go to him and pinch his cheeks now.

She dragged Chunji, the guy who saved me, away, hooking her arm around his. I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart... but aish... who cares? I barely even though him and he just makes me more confused by the second. Whatsmore, it looks like his relationship with the girl I hate, or to be more exact, my step-sister is more complicated than ever. Why is she acting like he is her... boyfriend...

"Don't mind her! She may not get use to the fact that she has a new sister... Anyway, coming to think of it, we haven't formally introduced ourselves! Hi, I'm Niel!~ Ahn Daniel actually, but everyone calls me Niel! I love to sing anyway!" 'Thick-lipped' said.

"Oh... hi Niel. I am Kim Eun-mi. Erm... I... yeah... I'm Eun-mi. Nice to meet all of you." I said, unsure of the sudden change in atmosphere. Why are our these boys not affected by rude girl's actions?

"Hey... if you are wondering why we don't care about Jin-Hee noona, she's always like that. She's nice when you know her but now, she's kinda touchy because of her father's marriage." 'Matured one said. "I'm Changjo by the way, the maknae." he continued.

Wait... he's the maknae?!?! "Noona, you thought that I was the maknae right? Kekeke, that's because I'm so cute! Unlike deep and mature Changjo! NOONA LOVES RICKY~ NOONA LOVES RICKY~!" 'Cute and Squishy', or Ricky started singing. "Don't mind him. I'm the oldest here, C.A.P yo!" 'Deep-voiced' spoke up. 

"I'm L.Joe. Lee Byunghun, your new step-brother." Cold boy said.

Wow, among all the nice people here, the cold one had to be my new brother. I went to shake their hands and L.Joe decided to bring me back to their homes. I got the numbers of all Teen Top members except, Chunji, who is on a date with Jin-hee, and then left with L.Joe.

He brought me to a Porshe car. Woah... he actually drives this?!? Only in my dreams that I saw this car, let alone to sit in it. "What are you waiting for?" he asked me. 

I quickly got into the car, not wanting to get on the bad side of him. It's enough being hated by one new sibiling. The whole ride was silent and awkward. Okay... most of it was awkward because I didn't know what to do or what to say to break the silence. The car stopped outside a large gate. Suddenly, it opened itself and inside was this huge mansion. It looked like the President's Blue House (A/N: Korea's 'White House') with a fountain in front the building.

There must be like 50 rooms in this mansion!!! Now, it doesn't really look like a mansion... more like a PALACE. A whole row of maids came out in their uniform and then, L.Joe stopped the car. One of the maids came towards the car and opened the door for L.Joe. He stepped out of the car and then said out to everyone, "Starting from today, you are going to have a new Mistress and Young Mistress, understand?" He then pointed at me. 

Everyone bowed at me and then I said, "It's okay! You all don't have to bow and be so polite and formal with me! I am Kim Eun-mi by the way..." "Yes, Young Mistress." All of them replied in unison. Okay... this was starting to creep me out. "Erm... it's okay really... you don't have to call me Young Mistress.... You can treat me as your friend!" I said. I really didn't want them to feel like they are of lower class compared to me.

"Yah... They are paid to treat you as their master, not friend..." L.Joe said, coldly.

"To treat people like your slave is not very nice!" I shrugged.

"They are PAID to do so..." L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Everything in the world isn't about money." I argued back.

"Yeah, but their role in the house-hold is to be maids." L.Joe said.

"Yeah, but not to obey us like dogs!"

"You are looking into this too far! They are suppose to be our maids... that listen to our orders!" 

"Yeah, but the-" I got cut off by L.Joe.

"Yah... are you crazy? Why are you being so defensive!? Maids are suppose to clean our house, do the chores... We are their master! We pay them to do this!"

"I am not crazy!!! They are suppose to do that but we can treat them nicer and be more polite!" 

"In what way am I not polite?"

"You are too cold and mean!"

"I'M COLD AND MEAN!?!?"

Nam Ahjussi then came towards us and said, "Kids kids!!! Are you both quarelling on the first day you both meet?!? Anyway, is this our pretty Eun-mi?" I chuckled, "Yeah... but I'm not pretty anyway. Annyeonhaseyo Nam Ahjussi!" 

He smiled, "Okay, Byung Hun, get into the house. I will bring lovely Eun-mi around the house." "Lovely? Yeah... lovely..." L.Joe smirked and then walked away.

"Aish! That boy!" I fumed. Nam Ahjussi looked at us, amused and then said, "Rough start with Byung Hun? I suppose Jin-Hee too? You may think that these two kids are unfriendly at first, but when you get to know them, you will find that they are very sweet!" 

I stared at him in disbelief and then he continued, "So... about this house... Your room is on the 3rd floor; the same level as Jin-Hee and Byung Hun. Master and Mistress will be on the 2nd floor. On the 1st floor would be my room and the rest of the maids'. Outside,you can find a swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a gym in the garden. On the 4th and 5th floor would be the study and the clubhouse respectively. You can do your homework or whatsoever in the study. There's a mini library in there too! The clubhouse would be where you would most probably hang out! There's a Plasma LED television, Wii console, a telescope for star gazing, a billard table and all those stuff you kids play..."

I then left my mouth agape. This house was so big I can't even believe it!!! Nam Ahjussi then left me to wonder around the house. I went to the 5th level and then saw L.Joe there, staring inside the telescope. Okay... even though he is cold and mean... I can't deny the fact that his jaw-line looks amazing... Okay SNAP OUT OF IT EUN-MI!

"Do you think it's really fun staring at me?" He said suddenly.

Ooops... 

"Erm... Er... I was NOT staring at you! Just erm... wandering around the house..." I stuttered.

L.Joe smirked and then walked out of the clubhouse. That was awkward...

A few moments later, he came in again. "Hey. What do you want for dinner?" 

"Erm... anything!" I replied. It was such a sudden question.

"Don't give me 'anything' or 'whatever' answers. I don't like them." He answered. 

"Okay... I want... jjajangmyun! " I really liked this dish as it was the first dish I learnt how to cook.

"Not... abalone or oyster? Or rib-eye steak or wagyu beef?" He asked, cautiously.

"No... I don't eat those kinda foods... I like ramyun too actually!!!" I now got excited over talking about my favourite food= noodles!

"You really like noodles huh?" L.Joe laughed. I nodded my head vigorously and then said, "Wait... did you just laugh?!? You can laugh!?!" I was shocked. I didn't know cold and mean L.Joe actually smiled and laughed.

"Yeah... I'm not as cold as you think I am... okay?" He looked at me intently. Maybe L.Joe... is not that bad after all? 

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Thanks for reading so far~ Anyway, this chapter is more on Eun-Mi and L.Joe! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. Most importantly, ENJOY!!! BTW: I wrote this chapter but I forgot to press the 'Update' button and exited the page... SO I HAD TO RE-WRITE IT! Thanks once again^^

 

Replies!~<3

@SHINee_Fanatic Hey! Thanks for your comments<3 Really motivated me!~ Kekeke^^ LOVED OUR WALL CONVERSATION!!!^^ Here's an FT Island song for you in this chapter;)
@Leggoo Thanks!!! Hope you enjoyed my story! Updated:D
@nikkilove Yay! Thanks for loving my story:D I updated!!!^.^