One;

Hi, I am Cinderella's Step-Sister.

Davichi- Don't Say Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBePzUP_JXs

Eun-mi's POV:

I came back from school today, feeling pathetic as usual. I lived with my mother, alone, as my father had passed away already. Normally, I would come back home finding a nice home-cooked meal on the table that my mother had cooked for me before she left for work; but today, the moment I stepped into the tiny apartment house we shared, I knew something wasn't right.

I couldn't smell the fragance of the meal, instead, what I saw when I opened the door was my mother... and an unknown uncle. I greeted politely as I bowed and said, "Mother, I'm back home. Who is this... ahjussi?" My heart felt something wasn't right. Thereafter, my mother explained to me that she had been seeing this ahjussi for about a year and they decided to get married.

I was utterly shocked. SERIOUSLY, my mother had been dating a man for a year and she didn't bother to tell me once that she had a love interest? I stood rooted to the ground and my mouth wide open. The both of them stared at me worriedly and then I quickly said, "Sorry... I couldn't quite get that in my head, what?" My mother repeated what she had just said about her marriage to this ahjussi. That ahjussi gave me a warm smile and stood up to shake my hand.

I remained in silence, still getting it all in my head. Before I could do anything, I realised my life being turned upside-down. My mother said I need not attend Seoul High Schol anymore, and needed to start packing my stuff. Why? After their marriage, we are going to move into ahjussi's house. Actually, that didn't really affect me. I didn't mind leaving school as I had no friends. You could call me a loner because firstly, I did not have money to buy all those trendy clothes or did my hair nicely. Secondly, no one wanted to be friends with a messy girl right? And also, packing my stuff? To start off, I didn't have much stuff to pack anyway.

Finally, the day before the marriage came. Ahjussi visited my house once again and when I opened the door, he smiled warmly again. You could say everything sank into me after he left that day. I was going to get a step-father whom I have not even a single bit idea who he was. I just knew his name was Lee Hyun Joong. Kinda pathetic right? But judging from his looks and the way he smiles at my mother, I guess he really loves her. He is making an effort, at the least, to smile at me fatherly, even though all I do is stare back at him blankly.

"Hello, Hye-mi." He said to me kindly. I gave him a small smile back and replied, "Annyeonhaseyo Ahjussi; Omma is in the room now, do you need me to call her?" 
"No, today, I came to see you." He said. 
"Erm... So... is there anything you wanted to say to me?"
"Eun-mi, you may think that this is impossible... Your mother is going to remarry a guy you don't even know who... until a few days before their marriage. I want to talk to you before I officially become your step-father."
I nodded cautiously, unaware of where this conversation will take us to.
He continued, "Anyway, I am Lee Hyun Joong, CEO of Lee Cooperation; if you didn't know. I have a son and a daughter. My late wife died after giving birth to my daughter. Now, I'm going to have another one and a new daughter! Seriously, when I met your mother, it felt like I've regained my strength and my happiness returned. I really appreciate the fact that you didn't object to the marriage. What I wanted was for you to be happy, not for my marriage with your mother. Please don't look at me like a stranger, someone going to steal your mother because, I want you to look at me as your family, someone you can finally lean on... My children too; please treat them... us as your family okay?"

I was baffled. This ahjussi here looked at me with kind eyes. At that moment, I finally felt that I had a complete family. I also finally knew why my mother fell in love with this man. Now, I couldn't wait to finally have a family. But... he has a son and a daughter... What if they hate me? Also, this man here is one of the richest man in Korea. He is well-known as the BUSINESS KILLER in Korea because every business he does, he earn millions and millions of dollars. And here he is, talking like a caring father. Wow...

Jin-Hee's POV:

The day my father brought back that witch home and said he was going to marry a random woman he met on the streets, wait, scratch that, random POOR woman he met on the streets, I HATED MY FATHER. Hello, I am Lee Jin-hee, daughter of the richest man in Korea. And now, you expect me to allow a new woman into my family, WITH ANOTHER SISTER. Sorry, I'm never going to acknowledge them. 

My whole life, I've been with my brother, Chunji and my dad. Now, you want me to welcome two other poor yucky people? Over my dead body.

I texted Chunji:

Chunji... you know what? MY DAD IS GETTING MARRIED. TO A STRANGER. WITH A DAUGHTER. How do you expect me to survive? Seriously... if anyone comes into my room now, other than you, I will probably yell a whole bunch of curse words at them!!! Love, Jin-Hee.

Normally, I'm a sweet girl who is polite and well-mannered.  BUT NOW, I'M SO PISSED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Obviously only my dad can't see that the witch and her little witch daughter just want his money, that's why they are coming into our family. 

Chunji replied:

Hey hey... You are never this rude... Chillax okay? Woah... ahjussi is getting married? That's shocking... Are you alright? Need me to come over? If you go biting off people heads now, you would probably suffer more... Love, Chunji<3

That's why I love him. Lee Chan Hee, or as his close friends call him, Chunji, is my boyfriend. His father and my father are business partners, so we kinda met since we were young. I don't know how... but I guess our friendship was so strong that we began a deeper relationship. 

I calmed down a bit and then texted him again:

It's okay^^ You made me feel so much better anyway... So... the wedding's tomorrow. I guess my dad will pass the invitation to your father so... see you tomorrow! PS: If you are not coming, I don't see a point in going, so text me if you are! (I really hope you aren't) Love, Jin-Hee:D

Chunji said that he will call me later to tell me. I smiled to myself and then walked into my brother's room, seeing his reaction to our father's marriage.

L.Joe's POV:

When my father told Jin-Hee and I that he was going to get married, I stared at him. My mind was completely blank and couldn't take the news. Jin-Hee yelled, "I HATE YOU DAD." and stormed back into her room, while I just stood there. My dad hugged me and told me to understand and he will love us forever and now... our new mother and sister.

Seriously... one sister is enough. I hugged my dad back and then said, "I'll go back to my room first." I had no idea what else to say. My dad just suddenly dropped the news to us... couldn't he have told us beforehand? I was disappointed in my dad and I had no idea who this woman who is gonna be my new mum was... I missed Omma... my old one... But, I didn't really have any memories of her. She died when I was really young, just after Jin-Hee was born. Still, that mother feeling I have in my heart still haunts me. 

Whatsmore, the woman marrying my dad may just be after his money as my dad was really rich... Aish... I don't wanna think anymore.

Just then, Jin-Hee came into my room. "OPPA. I. AM. PISSED." She yelled.
"Don't use this kinda words... It's uncouth." I said back to her.
"Fine... I'M ANGRY." She said.
I went to hug her and told her, "Whatever it is, oppa is here okay? We are going to accept our new mother and sister... If they are mean, we will force them to leave... if they are nice, well... then they are nice!" 

I was lying to her... I have no idea about what we are going to do now...

"Thanks Oppa... Yeah... BUT LISTEN. THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT NICE OKAY..." She said, defiantly. 

I patted her head as she left the room and I went back, lying on my bed, thinking about our future.

 

A/N: Hope you all liked the first chapter!~ It's showing the 3 sibilings, or future sibilings thoughts on the marriage!~ Subscribe. Comment. But most importantly, LIKE THE STORY<3