Chapter Five - The Enemy

A Sudden Love

“Im sorry, Are you okay?”

 

Chaerin blinked few times at how familiar his eyes was. She felt like he knew the man infront of her somewhere, but couldnt find the answer in her brain,

 

“Excuse me Miss? Are you okay?” He asked one more time, and she was a little bit startled by the deep voice.

 

“Yeah, im good, dont worry” she slightly smiled.

 

“Im sorry, did i scare you?”

 

“No, no you didnt, dont worry” she said again. The man then smiled nicely at her, and there was a little awkward moment between them, thanks to the Elevator who came to pick them down at the right time.

 

“Are you going to the beach?” he suddenly asked once they were inside of the lift, sounded like trying so hard to break the ice, “Yeah, i am, are you too?”

 

“Yeah, kind of, its such a waste to go to Jeju without seeing the beach right?”

 

“You are not from here?” she asked,

 

“If i lived here, i wont be staying in a hotel, would i?” he laughed, and instantly made Chaerin laughed as well.

 

He seemed a really nice and friendly person, that was what she thought.

 

“I actually lived here” she replied,

 

“Really? Then why are you staying in a hotel? You seemed too young for parties” she giggled.

 

“My Grandma is out of town, and i have to stay with my relative who happened to lived here for few days” she explained and he nodded,

 

“You looked not really happy about it”

 

“Of course im happy.. i mean.. no actually. This relative that i just met days ago has a really bad temper”

 

“Whooo... it means i have to be carefull, because i live next door” Chaerin laughed really hard by that, “You really should.”

 

“Im Seunghyun by the way” He said, and that was how her eyes suddenly widened. She looked at him closely, and for a second she thought of something that she should have not.

 

“Seunghyun?”

 

“Yeah.. Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun” he continued. Chaerin blinked her eyes again, tried to put herself together, as the past started to flooding her mind.

 

“Are you okay?”

She nodded, then sighed.

 

“Im okay, you just reminded me of someone” she smiled at him slightly, and he seemed satisfy with it.

 

“I hope that someone is handsome” he replied made her laugh again and again,

 

“dont worry, he is very handsome"

 

The day was great for her, it was a sunny fun day with the man beside her. They just knew each other like hours ago, but they have shared so much stories and experiences. She never get so comfortable with someone as fast as she did today with the man goes by the name Choi Seunghyun.

They both now sitting in the sand of the beach, while drinking a coconut and watching people playing around.

 

“You know what? You should have accepted the offer. Its rare for SNU giving up a scholarship you know” he said.

 

“I know. But i want to be with my Grandma. I dont want to go to anywhere, and My Grandma wanted me to be in SNU or not studying at all”

 

“You both are stubborn” they both chuckled.

 

“But you know what, you said you wanted to make your Grandma happy, i think the best way to do so, was accepting the offer, isnt it?” He continued and made her think really hard.

 

“She doesnt like being alone. So do i. The happiest moment in our lifes when we have each other’s back. And i think thats all the matter”

 

“And give up on your future? Dont you even have a dream or something that you wanted to achieve?” now he looked at her in the eyes as if her life was a big deal for him too.

 

“Now you sounded like my Grandmother” He looked away then chuckled.

 

“You cant be with someone forever. You know that, arent you?”

Now Chaerin was the one who looked at him. He was drowning himself at the extreme beauty infront of them. Something in his voice felt so caring, loving, and worried. And that was actually the best advice that she could ever heard yet an advice that she wanted to neglect, because she knew that was right.

That she couldnt be with someone forever.

She had lost her whole family, and that was enough. She didnt want to lose anymore people in her life.

 

“Losing someone is really hard isnt it?” he suddenly asked as if he knew what was going on in her entire life,

 

“It takes time to get used to their absence, but as time goes by, you will find yourself laughing, joking, and happy again.”

 

“But if something really mean for you, it will find its way back to you, you dont even have to look for it” he continued.

 

“It wont.” She replied feeling a little bit stronger. “What?”

 

“Nothing. Lets go back, i guess? Its getting hotter here dont you think?” she suddenly stood up and walked away. Seunghyun followed her and they both walked side by side in silence until they reached the Elevator again, Chaerin pressed the button and they both waited for it to come.

“Im sorry if i make you feel uncomfortable early” He suddenly spoke, and Chaerin gave her a friendly smile,

“Dont worry, i had a really good time with you. Never in my life i get so comfortable with someone in just few minutes” she cutely giggled, and he laughed along before the Elevator bell rang.

 

The elevator door opened and revealed the man that Chaerin really wished not to see just for today,

He looked a little bit surprised, but hide it really well. He got out from the elevator and smirked. Chaerin was ready for his madness, but then she heard him said,

 

“Oh.. Look who we have here” Chaerin looked at him and realized that Jiyong wasnt talk to her, but instead to the man beside him,

 

“Mr. Kwon” Seunghyun replied coldly.

That was when Chaerin knew something not really good was up between two mans infront of her.

 

 

 

 

-To Be Continued

 

 

 

Hello Everyone! Im Back with double updates! Im sorry for taking so much time to post again, i was so busy with enterance, but now im not anymore! Im sorry that i still cant promise you with a daily or weekly post, because its actually really hard to find an inspiration within a week. Thankyou for reading this story! And im sorry for the long wait! Please leave a comment, or any of your suggestions for the story lines! <3

Anyway, I would like you all to know that im re-writing this story into a Western Version (non-fanfiction story)

 The story line would be totally different, from the way they meet to the way it ends. but the plot would be as same! So if you are interested you can check it in  here :)