Chapter Four - Eagle Eyes

A Sudden Love

The wind blew softly, Birds were singing while having a race on the morning sky completing the sound of waves slammed the crag. the morning felt so perfect today, but not for Chaerin.

She rested her head on the car’s window with eyes closed. She wasn’t sleeping. She was mumbling a song, while letting the vitamin of the sunlight got into her skin.

Both Chaerin and Jiyong was now heading back to the city, leaving Jiyong’s poor friend—Seungri, inside the hotel room with a little note contained some threaten words by Jiyong. It didn’t take so long until they reached the Hotel from last night. After Jiyong parked his car, Chaerin got off from the car immadiately, and walked away towards the exit door, before someone suddenly grabbed her hand harshly.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” He asked, still with that intimidating sight.

 

“Home” Chaerin lazily replied. She was really tired. She didn’t get enough sleep last night. How could you think she could sleep well when there were two guys sleeping on the same room with her, and one of them is drunk? Believe it or not, Never in her life, she had an intimate relationship with guys. The furthest thing that she ever did with guys, was hugging. And that was just with Kris. She didn’t have any other guy friends aside from him.

 

“No. You are staying with me”

Without letting Chaerin said anything more, Jiyong dragged her to the VIP Elevator. Chaerin tried to let go, but she didn’t have enough energy. She was really sleepy and tired. She wanted to take a warm bath and then have a good sleep. But the man infront of her who kept on dragging her everywhere, wont cooperate with her at all.

They reached the 8th floor, in no time. It was the VIP floor, so there was only two rooms there. Jiyong unlocked his door, still holding onto Chaerin’s hand, and once the door opened, Jiyong pushed Chaerin inside, made her almost fell.

Chaerin let out a heavy sigh, felt the anger started to rise,she never found someone as rude as him. She totally disliked him, but she thought being mad wasn’t the best option for this time. She was way too tired, so she chose to stayed calm.

 

“Take the room on the right side. Stay there for a while” He said then walked towards his room without looked back.

 

Chaerin hissed once he saw him got into his room. She then looked around and started to realize how luxurious the room was. It was actually looked more like a penthouse instead of a Hotel Room. Everything inside looked super expensive.

 

“This rich bastard seriously” Chaerin mumbled. Chaerin walked towards the room that Jiyong told her. She walked really slow, scared that she might break something. Well she was actually a really clumsy girl like what her Grandma ever said.

She opened the door of her room and her jaw immediately dropped, completely amazed with the room. The room was all white, with a huge window on her left side. The room was so big, and even bigger than the whole second floor of her Grandma’s house. There was a huge closet on her right and also a queen-sized bed on the center, the room was completed with a couch and a tv on the wall. totally perfect.

 

“Is this even a VIP room? It feels a VVIP”

 

Chaerin walked in slowly and find another door that turned out to be the bathroom. No different with the other rooms, the bathroom also looked very white and luxurious. Felt so excited, she looked for a towel and few things she needed to clean herself on the closet and  took a bath before greeting the dreamland.

 

 

 

It was already afternoon, when Jiyong just done bathing. He wore his bathrobe while draining his hair with a towel while looked at his phone. He checked few emails and also messages from her secretary, and also 20 messages from SeungRi. Most of them were him apologizing and asked him to not fired him and that he will treat him something.

Jiyong only read those messeges, too lazy to replied them all. He then threw his phone to the bed and drain his hair with a towel again, until he heard some noises from outside his room. He was a little bit shocked at first, thought someone break into his room, totally forgot that Chaerin was there with him. He then unlocked the door and walked out from the room just to find Chaerin sat infront of the main door, wearing her shoes.

 

“Where are you going?” Chaerin startled and looked at her back to met his eyes, but then gasped once she saw he actually wore nothing but a bathrobe only. Chaerin looked down feeling the hotness all over her face.

 

“Lee im asking you, where are you going?”

 

“Home”

 

Hearing her answer, Jiyong walked towards her, crossed his arms, and looked at her deeply, before letting out a really heavy sighs, “How to make you stay?”

Chaerin finally looked up and find his gaze. She looked at him confused. Somehow the words kinda touched her. It sounds so caring and protective this time, and It was so weird to hear that.

 

“Why? Is it because of the Grandma’s order again?”

 

“I can take a good care of myself. You don’t have to worry” She added and ready to leave when she heard him chuckled. She looked back to saw his little smile plastered on his face. But he didn’t seem like he was being happy, he was more like underestimating her.

 

“excuse me? Is there something funny here, Mr. Kwon?”

 

“Pardon me Ms. Lee, but i don’t worry about you. Please do not get me wrong” Chaerin gasped in disbelief. Totally froze by his words. She felt like her pride just being smashed right now.

 

Seriously? This man really knows how to upset people. she thought

 

“Please don’t be so over yourself, Mr. Kwon. To make it clear, i don’t like you. Not at all” Chaerin rolled her eyes in annoyance and turned around to open the door, but then she felt him grabbing her hands, again. But this time with nor harrassment.

 

“Okay, dont go” he said in a more comforting tone. Chaerin looked at him in the eyes, and she couldnt believe that she actually just saw a sincere side of him.

 

If he was being nice like this since the first day, i might wont resist him, but he was just another bastard. She said on her mind.

 

“No, thank you” She said as if its in final, and tried to let go, but to her surprise he tightened his grip and pushed her into him, she gasped when their nose’s point touched, and that was how her heartbeat gone crazy, as if there was no oxygen left in the room.

 

“Ex-ex-escuse me..” She tried to pushed him away, and avoided his stare, but then again he pushed her harder to him with his hand around her waist.

 

“Im not a person who runs away from the responsibility that has been given, so just stay. At least respect me who tries to be a good grandson and obeys my grandmother’s order” he whispered to her ears. It tickles her yet took her breath away for a second, and it seems not only her heart was beating, but her stomach suddenly growling asking her to be fed.

 

“It seems someone is hungry” He smiled evilly, letting go of Chaerin who couldnt hide her emberrassment anymore.

 

“Stay and i will feed you”

 

“Excuse me? Am i your pet?”

 

“Kind of” he chuckled.

 

With that she decided to stay with him, tried to respect his efforts of being a wonderful grandson.

Later then Jiyong ordered them foods that came 20 minutes later. There were lots of things to eat for the both of them, and for the first time since yesterday, she felt happiness build inside of her.

Chaerin who was already starving sat right infornt of him who was reading a newspaper, she didnt care about him and just took everything that she could and stuffed them all in ,

 

“It seems like i will be eaten in no time” she heard him saying. Chaerin looked up and saw him still reading the newspaper, “Dont blame me. You ruined my dinner with my friend last night, how am i supposed not to be hungry?”

 

“Sorry for ruining your date then” he chuckled in a mocking way, “It wasnt a date!”

 

“Its a one-sided-love then” he folded his newspaper and looked at Chaerin whose mouth is full with foods. He lowkey thought she looked very cute, but tried so hard not to smile. “What are you looking at?”

 

“Nothing, just have a nice dinner” he stood up, put his newspaper on the table and took his wine with him before walked away to his room, leaving Chaerin totally confused.

 

“Such a weird introvert man” she shook her head, but didnt really care, and just continue with her foods.

 

 

The next day came and Chaerin was boringly lying on her very clean and aesthetically pleasing bed. Her grandma would come back tomorrow, and she didnt know what to do until then. Her phone was dead so she totally have nothing to play with. She didnt want to ask Jiyong for a charger, because he had gave her so many clothes last night, and she was scared to ask for more things.

She looked out of the window, at the very bright sky, she could see the beautiful horizon, and also some birds passed by. She stood up and walked towards the huge window to look at the sea closer. She looked down and saw some people happily playing on the swimming pool near the beach, and that was how she got an idea.

She opened the closet where she put all the clothes that Jiyong ordered last night. Yes, ordered.

Isnt it good to be a Kwon Ji Yong?

He could get everything he wants by a single call.

 

What a Rich Bastard—Chaerin thought one more time, while wearing her shorts and over-sized white shirt in no time.

 

She then walked out from her room, and found the living room was empty, Jiyong was out for awhile which she didnt care.

She really wanted to have fun now, so she guess sun bathing wont be a really bad option.

She walked down the hallway to the elevator, feeling so excited.

 

She was mumbling a song while waiting for the elevator to pick her down, when she heard a footsteps behind her.

She looked back to see who it was, but instead she bumped into something really hard but soft at the same time, she screamed an 'aww' but then looked up meeting an eagle looking eyes staring worriedly at her,

 

“Im sorry, Are you okay?”

 

 

 

-To Be Continued

 

Double Update Today! Check out the next chapter and found out who is the new character!