prompt #3

Dooseob prompts

"doojoon hyung."
 

"yeah?" 
 

"what are you doing?" 
 

"nothing"  


Yoseob left it at that as he continued on playing with the game on his phone, he was really close to beating his high score and he didn’t need doojoon to distract him right now. While yoseob had glued himself to his phone doojoon had decided to sit behind youngest watching him play, it didn't take long for him to get bored especially with the lack of response he was getting from yoseob (and maybe some threats being thrown at him for distracting him). Doojoon simply slumped himself onto yoseobs back carding his fingers through the others hair. 


Doojoon always loved playing with yoseob's hair, it was always so silky and soft like satin sheets. He especially loved how yoseob's hair gave off a light citrus smell from the shampoo that he uses not to mention the blonde color really complimented his fair skin. The side of doojoon's face was pressed against yoseob's shoulder blade watching mindlessly as his hand continued to grasp and let go of the blonde strands as they slipped through his fingers. 


Today was their free day and it was only him and yoseob in the dorm, he had imagined spending the day with the younger by going bowling, watching a movie in the cinema, or even playing football in the park. But instead yoseob didn't feel like going out so they stayed in ending up with yoseob playing that stupid game for majority of the time. 


Doojoon grunted as he let his hand drop to the ground before wrapping his arms around yoseob's waist. Yoseob had barely paid him any attention for the past two hours and he was dying of boredom. 

 
 

A loud game over coming from the phone interrupted his thoughts,"I was nearly there, this game is stupid."  


Yoseob groaned leaning back into doojoons chest. "how about you stop playing that stupid game and play with me instead?" 


"No. I need to beat my current high score so I can shove it in kikwang's face, I just need to get at least two hundred points more." Doojoon buried his face into yoseob's back, this was going to go on forever, doojoon even made a mental note to hit kikwang later on for introducing the game to yoseob. 


As the sound of an animated cheery tune played in the background doojoon looked up seeing yoseob's hair bathe in the sun's light almost making it seem angelic, he gently combed his fingers through the strands again for a couple of minutes until he got an idea that would occupy him for the time being. 


The leader shifted back as he left the living room in search for what he needed in his bedroom, when he returned back fifteen minutes later yoseob was still in the same position as before he hadn't noticed at all that doojoon left.  


Doojoon grinned to himself as he returned back to his original position, now he can start. 
 
 
 
"I finally did it! I can't wait till I can show kikwang this." yoseob proudly stated holding his phone up in front of him. 

 
"really? can I see?"  
 
"sure."  
 
when yoseob turned around to face doojoon, the elder instantly exploded into a fit of laughter falling on to his side almost hitting the table.  
 
this left him really confused, "what's so funny?" he watched as doojoon tried to talk but he only ended up in hysterics again. and he thought hyunseung was the weird one, bringing his hand up to scratch his head he came in contact with something like bristle. Feeling around his hair he realised that there was more than one weird small tree like bristles on his head. 


Hyung, what did you do to my hair?” 


doojoon had finally calmed himself down as he used the sofa behind him to support himself sitting up, “I wanted to see how many ponytails I can put in your hair.” 


yoseob tugged at one of the ponytails pulling out the small hair tie with it as he stared at the black hair tie in his palm.  


“turns out I could fit twenty four ponytails, well twenty three now because you pulled one out.” Yoseob glared at doojoon who was unfazed at allhe didn't waste a minute to tackle down doojoon who didn't put much of a fight anyway. In the midst of their little wrestle the front door opened leading footsteps into the living room. 


“gross hyungs, get a room.” The maknae walked passed to enter the kitchen. 


Yoseob paused to see that he was now straddling doojoons waist with their hands locked on either sides of the others head. He could already tell that his face was as red as a tomato now by the rush of blood. 


“How bout it seobieWanna take up the maknaes offer or would it be better here?” doojoon huskily suggested.

In the end 
yoseob banned doojoon from initiating skinship with him for a week until he couldn't take the leaders constant whining.

 

 


surprise! double update from me~!! this is the shortest that i've written i think ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ