happy belated birthday! (prompt #7)

Dooseob prompts

Yoseob stirred in his sleep turning over to his side trying to drift himself away but something kept bothering him, it was as if someone somewhere was throwing pebbles at his window.

 

He mentally scoffed at that thought, what is this Romeo and Juliet now? Just when he thought that the annoying sound had finally stopped for a moment it then came back again, the sound of pebbles clashing against his window were echoing into his room. Kicking off the sheets he sat straight up almost too quickly distorting his vision for a moment, right before he stormed straight ahead to his window. Yoseob squinted as he tried to peak through his curtains to find out who the intruder was.

 

It didn't hit him until he recognised the familiar tussled brown hair below. Of course it was him. Yanking open his curtain yoseob glared at the figure below before opening it.

 

"Wherefore art thou Juliet?"
 

"Juliet is next door you've got the wrong house."

 

Doojoon chuckled grinning at the sight of yoseobs hair sticking out of place. "Seobie! Let me in it's an emergency!"

 

"Why didn't you just call me on my phone instead?" yoseob asked rubbing the weariness out of his left eye.

 

"About that, I accidentally cracked the screen so I can't really see what I'm doing."

 

Yoseob sighed his shoulders drooping low, "the spare key is under the matt, be quiet on your way up hyunseung hyung just got back late."

 

Doojoon waved yoseob off before disappearing from his sight, shutting the window yoseob sighed once again using his hand to comb through his unruly hair. Knowing doojoon the ‘so called emergency’ could be some ridiculous excuse that happened giving a reason for him to bother him.

 

Just as he closed the curtain doojoon quietly slipped in kicking off his shoes and shuffling out of his grey sweatshirt before diving into yoseobs bed.

 

"What are you doing in my bed? And what's your 'emergency'?"

 

Doojoon took time shifting around in yoseobs bed until he was comfortable despite yoseob growing irritated by the second waiting for his answer. "Oh. I can't sleep"

 

Yoseob wanted to claw his hair out.

 

"Is that it? Your emergency is that you can't sleep? Are you serious do you want me to knock you out because I'll gladly do that for you right now"

 

Doojoon grabbed yoseobs doraemon plush as he clutching it against his chest, "seobie! That's really mean why are you being mean to your favourite hyung? that's not nice you know.” The eldest pouted burrowing himself further into yoseobs duvet.

Yoseob stood across from Doojoon with his arms firmly crossed, “Doojoon hyung, it’s three am and I have a morning lecture at nine and I can’t sleep if you’re here.”

Doojoon sat up putting the plush by the wall, “but seobie I can’t sleep properly unless you’re with me.” Yoseob blushed from his cheeks to the tip of his ears.

“How can you even say that with a straight face and the last time you said that you ended up staying here for almost three weeks.” Yoseob sat on his swivel chair, he was still a bit drowsy thanks to Doojoon coming over.

Doojoon beamed at the other as he lay on his side patting the empty space next to him, I might as well just get it over and done with yoseob got up and made his way to his bed. When the shorter of the two was within an arm reach Doojoon tugged yoseob in hugging him against his chest as he managed to pull the duvet over the both of them.

Yoseob yelped as he felt cold hands brush against his arms, “oops sorry, forgot to mention that my hands are cold.” Yoseob could still feel his face and ears burning up and it didn’t help with the fact that he was now faced against doojoons collarbone, the duo stayed put with their legs tangled together the only sound that yoseob could hear was Doojoon breathing against his head and the ticking of his clock in the background.

He gradually felt his eyelids become heavier with each blink because of doojoons body heat and right before they closed yoseob wrapped his arms around doojoons torso, burying his nose in the junction of doojoons collarbone. The distinctive musk of Doojoon wafting up his nose.



“Hey, seobie. Are you still awake?”

Yoseob mumbled against his chest, Doojoon chuckled as he brought a hand up behind the others head gently threading his fingers through the soft hair.

“Can you sing me to sleep, just like when we were kids?”

Yoseob leaned into doojoons touch as he continued running his fingers through his hair, “what song do you want me to sing?”

“old McDonald had a farm.”

Yoseob laughed and Doojoon felt the laughter vibrate against his chest as he hid his smile into yoseobs hair, “any song will do.”

Shifting away a bit yoseob granted doojoons request singing softly to Doojoon yet loud enough for the other to hear, it didn’t take long for the elder to fall asleep to yoseobs harmonious voice it was like his lullaby after all. Half way through singing yoseob realised that Doojoon had already fallen asleep, he couldn’t help but smile once he heard Doojoon beginning to snore closing his eyes they both fell asleep tangled together throughout the night. When morning arrived hyunseung found the two still in bed, hyunseung grinned to himself as he quietly left yoseobs room, he couldn’t wait to tease yoseob about this later on.

 


Happy belated birthday to doojoon!! Hahaa even though this was supposed to be up ages ago, also I wouldn’t mind taking up requests for dooseob prompts if anyone has any just leave a comment if you want me to~

thanks for reading! ( ˊᵕˋ )♡