domestic au

Dooseob prompts

"Ith appa will bwe home today?" 

 

"kikwang, please don't talk with your mouthful and yes he'll be coming home today." 

 

swallowing his food kikwang happily squealed wiggling in his seat almost  spilling his onto hyunseungs plate. hyunseung immediately lightened up blabbering excitedly with kikwang that their appa will be coming home tonight, as the two chatter away at all the activities that they'll be doing with their appa junhyung chimed in every now and then adding his two cents. 

 

The scene of the trio happily talking away made him feel blissful, doojoon had been away for a while in japan organizing and helping an idol group that he'd been managing. doojoon worked as a manager of a rookie group called b.a.p so most of the time he would either be attending to the group or he'd be busy filing up paperwork at his work, but whenever he was at home doojoon was found dead asleep, well that or he was forced into playing along with the four boys. 

 

yoseob laughed seeing that dongwoon had joined in with them, wiggling in his chair blubbering baby words with his mouth covered with food. He reached over gently wiping the food away with the baby bib before planting a small kiss upon dongwoons button nose. 

 

"if you're finish eating put your plates by the sink please so I can wash them."  

 

"Yes papa!" hopping off their seats kikwang, hyunseung, and junhyung piled their plates neatly by the sink.  

 

yoseob watched as kikwang speeded away into the living room, hyunseung headed back to his seat to grab his stuffed elephant before following kikwang. however junhyung had remained standing in the kitchen fidgeting with the sleeves of his top. 

 

"Is there something wrong junhyung?" yoseob fed dongwoon one last spoon of food right before he took away the small plate. 

 

"do you need help with dishes?"  

 

He felt his heart swell seeing junhyung being all flustered with his pink stained chubby cheeks, "it's okay junnie, just make sure the other two don't break anything."  

 

junhyung nodded showing yoseob a small smiled as he headed off leaving a babbling dongwoon in the high chair and yoseob tending to the dishes. he found it funny how junhyung the second oldest was actually more mature than hyunseung who was the eldest out of the four of them despite junhyung being younger by a couple of months.  

 

if junhyung was the mature one then hyunseung was the oddly creative kid, hyunseung was very imaginative and cheerful he would almost always be seen with a small stuffed elephant tucked away in his right arm. Doojoon had given the toy to hyunseung for his second birthday and they've been together ever since, the eldest of the four was also very outspoken with his thoughts (something he couldn't help with most of the time). 

 

kikwang was a happy virus, he literally was. Always smiling bright, positive in everything he says or does not to mention he tends to dote over dongwoon a lot. When kikwang had found out that he wasn't going to be the youngest anymore and that he was going to have a younger brother he was determined to be the best hyung he could be for dongwoon. 

 

Last but not least there was dongwoon the youngest of all and the last puzzle that completed the happy family, dongwoon liked to babble a lot and play with his hyungs he was also very clingy with yoseob constantly wanting his attention even though doojoon didn't like the favoritism very much.  

 

a loud burp followed by a clatter interrupted yoseobs train of thoughts, leaving the dishes to dry yoseob found dongwoon finishing his drink from his sippy cup.  

 

"papa! up up!" dongwoon exclaimed with his arms stretched out, yoseob brought him into his arms feeling dongwoons arms wrap around his neck as he rested his head into the crook of yoseobs neck.  

 

"woonie, you're getting heavier." 

 

"He-bee?" 

 

"heh-vee-yer" 

 

"He-bee!" 

 

Yoseob laughed dongwoons back the two of them walked into the living room where the other three were, kikwang was sat on the floor with his eyes glued to the tv watching a cartoon that was on hyunseung was playing with his grey elephant knocking over a couple of building blocks and junhyung was lying on his stomach scribbling away on his paper occasionally looking up to watch the TV for a bit. 

 

yoseob found his phone on the sofa unlocking it with his free hand, there hasn't been any messages from doojoon yet only a couple from his coworkers asking how he was and hoping that he was doing fine. yoseob was a musical actor he'd recently asked for some time off so he could spend time with his kids, they happily obliged with it since yoseob had successfully finished two musicals over the past couple of months.  

 

"A-appa! Appa!"  

 

at the sound of dongwoon gleefully shouting kikwang, hyunseung, and junhyung had bolted towards doojoon who was stood behind yoseob. kikwang had attached himself onto doojoons left arm as hyunseung launched himself at doojoons right leg and junhyung on the right arm. Doojoon laughed as he gathered the three of them into a tight hug attempting to lift all three off the ground as they erupted into a fit of laughters. 

 

yoseob set his phone back on the sofa watching as doojoon squat on the ground attempting to listen to all three of them at once talking to him. 

 

"okay, okay, we'll all make sure to do what you want to do by the end of today" he laughed grinning at the three boys who had stars in their eyes. "Also, I've brought something for you" taking the bag from the side he picked up three masked colourful bunnies handing them to the trio. Junhyung, hyunseung, and kikwang were beaming picking up their newly stuffed toys before hugging doojoon in thanks. 

 

Doojoon watched as the three boys huddled together showing off and comparing each others toys. 

 

"More toys? Soon we'll be over flooded with nothing but toys at this point." 

 

standing up doojoon faced yoseob and dongwoon, dongwoon stretched his arms out wanting his appas attention too.  once doojoon caught those round glassy eyes he didn't hesitate at all on gathering dongwoon in his arms. 

 

"Appa!" the baby clung onto doojoon chubby fingers gripping onto his White top, dongwoon was content with finally being held by his appa after so long. A gentle yet warm smile appeared on doojoons face as he placed a loving kiss against dongwoons forehead. He then reached a free open arm out for yoseob to come in for a hug, doojoon wrapped his arm tightly around yoseobs waist as he brought the other close enough for a kiss something that doojoon had been missing for a long time. 

 

 

 

"welcome home." 
 



 



this isn't part of the list but I just had the urge to write domestic au for dooseob and here it is with the rest of beast as their kids lmaooo I'm planning on writing a dooseob chaptered fic but i need to finish my junseung fic first so sdfghgfdsnbfg but it's almost finish anyway so it's all goooood

also feel free to talk to me about anything on tumblr or ask fm!!! 
you can even drop me a prompt and I'll write a short drabble for you~~ wink wonk