prompt #4

Dooseob prompts

“Let’s go please, it’ll be fun I swear! You can’t just lie around all day and do nothing.”

“uh, yeah I can.”

Yoseob whined tugging at doojoons arm who was relaxed on the sofa scrolling through his phone on his other hand, yoseob grumbled under his breath resting his chin on top of doojoons trapped arm.

they’ve just been given a week off from their schedules to do whatever they want, dongwoon decided to visit his parents for a few days as kikwang and hyunseung went out to meet up with their friends, and junhyung was spending his time with hyungnim at his own apartment. While everyone had been going out and about doojoon did nothing.

The most that doojoon did was leaving his bed to take a shower or to eat something out of the fridge. Majority of the time all doojoon did was lie around watching shows, eat, sleep, probably play games until the early mornings, and that’s it.


To doojoon it was pure bliss, to yoseob it was pure laziness.


Unlike doojoon yoseob couldn’t stay in one place for so long doing nothing, so today yoseob made it his mission to get yoon doojoon outside of the dorm, to go boxing. It’s been almost forty minutes but neither of them was budging to give in, yoseob was sat on the floor watching the leader mindlessly scroll through his phone.

“I’ll buy you chicken if you come boxing with me.”

“Tempting, but no. I’ve already ate my fill of chicken.” Yoseob slouched in front of the sofa, resting his cheek against doojoons forearm. Yoseob pouted, he definitely thought that he would win doojoon over with chicken since it always worked, yet without a second glance doojoon continued on with his phone.
 

“I won't leave you alone until you come boxing with me.” 
 

Doojoon groaned finally putting his phone down on his chest. “Can’t you ask one of the others to go with you, like hyunseung he went to your boxing thing before I'm sure he wouldn't mind going again?”


“Hyunseung went out to meet up with his friends; everyone has left the dorm except you hyung.” Yoseob rolled his eyes has doojoon really not noticed that everyone was gone.


“Really? I didn't even know they left.”


Yoseob was so close to screaming and clawing his hair out, he needed to be at the boxing place before it closes.

“Fine. I’ll go but you're buying dinner for me, specifically chicken again because why not.”

Doojoon said sitting up, yoseob jumped up in joy letting go of doojoons arm he threw the others jacket at him as he sprinted down the hall yelling at doojoon to hurry up and get ready.

The tallest was left on the sofa glumly staring at his jacket on his floor.
 

 “What did I agree too?”

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don't want to join in? It's fun.”

 

“I’ll be fine just here watching.”

 

Doojoon watched as yoseob shrug and run off into the boxing ring where his trainer was, there weren't many people around most people were practicing in pairs or off to the side stretching their limbs to warm up. Doojoon was never that interested in boxing himself, he'd preferred to watch instead of joining in.

Stretching his long legs doojoon observed yoseob as he started of a series of stretches to get himself warmed up. Besides his baby face yoseob had a really toned body, the tank top that the shorter was sporting showed off yoseobs well sculpted arms a result of continuous work outs. Even yoseobs legs looked good, smooth yet firm especially his thighs which doojoon refuses to admit because no one’s thighs are better than his.

He was almost jealous (and a little insecure) on how well yoseob was once just a cute bubbly fake maknae to a fine handsome adult with defined muscles and abs.


he was broken out of his trance as yoseob had began boxing, it looked as if he was light on his feet easily bouncing around his trainer concentrating on hitting square on onto the gloves in front of him. It was like watching an animal documentary channel; yoseob was the predator concentrating on his prey.

There was no playfulness in his eyes yoseob was full on in his zone, each impact of his hit getting stronger and accurate as his trainer encouraged him on behind the gloves.


His heart was caught in his throat.


Doojoon was speechless, he secretly reminded himself to never piss yoseob off (which is a lie since he loved teasing yoseob). This side of yoseob was something doojoon had never seen before the closest thing to this was when he watches and listen to yoseob sing his heart out during their recording sessions or in rehearsals.

The trainer began to move around testing yoseob and yoseob didn’t falter in his pace at all, he rocketed towards his trainer carefully observing every move and memorising every trick.


doojoon could noticed how yoseobs bangs were now matted onto his forehead with sweat, the white tank top was now clinging onto his torso the outlining the abs underneath. The eldest subconsciously his lip as he watched a drip of sweat run down the bicep like a river running through a forest, his throat was parched all of a sudden.

 

He never noticed how long he had been stuck in his daze watching yoseob gracefully strike against the training gloves until it was the end of session, the trainer praised yoseob for today’s session talking for a bit until they both exchanged their goodbyes. Leaving the ring yoseob skipped towards where doojoon was sitting on the bench taking his towel wiping the sweat off his face before wrapping it around his neck.

“I’m gonna go shower quickly and then we can go home.”


yoseob had already sprinted off into the back room, doojoon was definitely sure that yoseob was actually an energiser bunny.

 

 

 

The duo had finally arrived back to their dorm where doojoon was exceptionally glad to be reunited with the sofa, claiming his spot he quickly reached over for the remote flickering through the channels for something good to watch. Yoseob came in bringing over their takeout food setting it on top of the table in front of them.


“What did you think about my session today? I looked cool didn’t I?”


Doojoon twisted the cap off his drink. “You didn’t look cool at all-”

yoseob was about to retort until doojoon spoke up again “- I have to admit you were very charismatic.”

Yoseobs face flushed pink. “I know I’m charismatic you don’t have to tell me twice.”

Doojoon barked out a laugh as he brought the other into a headlock playfully messing up his hair. “Someone’s getting a bit too cocky.” Shoving away doojoons hand yoseob fixed up his hair letting doojoons other arm rest upon his shoulders.

“How come you didn’t try out?”

“Nah, I prefer watching you box instead of joining in. especially after watching you today, I wouldn’t want to spar with you.”

Yoseob laughed “I guess I’ve intimidated the great yoon doojoon.”


“well the great yoon doojoon is now going to get the last piece of chicken.”

they both paused watching each other from the corner of their eyes before bolting for the last piece of chicken, yoseob was faster as he pushed doojoon away snatching the chicken and sitting on doojoons lap.

The leader scowled as yoseob happily finished up the last piece the tips of his finger savouring every bit. Doojoon frowned pressing his chest against yoseobs back, letting his chin drop on top of the others head.

“Stop sulking, here; at least there are more chips.” Yoseob brought a couple of chips towards doojoons mouth as he happily ate them.

“Can you put ketchup on them please?”

Rolling his eyes yoseob continued feeding doojoon as he watched the show on TV, the both of them stayed like even until the rest finally came home with more food in their hands not bothered by the way the both of them were.

 

 


Second prompt is finished~!! This is quite shorter than the first one hahaa ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Thank you for reading!! Please comment to let me know what you thought about this & also which prompt you want next~!! ♥♥♥

p.s – I’m going to add 3 more prompts to the list and reply to comments later on today ( ˊᵕˋ )♡