chapter V

I deserve you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-WHY I AM FEELNG GUILTY RIGHT NOW. WHY WHY WHY WHY I AM SO RIDICULOUS PERSON!!!-

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY LAUGH AND MURMURINGS TO THIS CLASS SO YOU ALL BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH OFF STUDENTS" said mrs. Park, and that makes the class stop from any further insult to tiffany.

I want to look in her direction again to see how she reacts with what all she heard but i am so embarass to even look her in her eyes. She did not do anything weong so she doesn't deserve anything and everything of what she heard.
I feel so sorry for her and for dragging her into situation like this.

---

When the school bell rang, signalling us that it's time to go home. I quickly move my eyes to where tiffany is sitting, and there i saw her packing her things to her bag quickly and rushed to the door.

I immediatley grab my bag and follow her outside but seems like she's in a hurry so i can't see her anymore, i tried to find her in the hallway, gym, school canteen, everywhere but she's nowhere to be found. I surrendered on finding her when i came to the school grounds thinking that she straightly go to the gate and went home.

But there i saw her sitting on her favorite spot under an oak tree.
She burried her head on her kness and her bag was on the ground.

I take a few steps towards her, enough for me to hear that....

She's crying.

Her breath was shaky, and seems like she's having a hard time to breath.

I guess she's really hurt to what our classmates think about her, who wouldn't be hurt by that? Thinking that she had with a girl and dump her after that. Suddenly i remembered that i should not be thinking on whether she's hurt or not cause i always do this to other girls and when i dump them i don't feel any guilt inside me and i don't either think about what they're feeling cause im a person like that.

But when i saw tiffany crying on her knees all i ever think about is SHE'S HURT, SHE'S IN DEEP PAIN and IT'S MY FAULT.

I want to console her to make her feel better, i want to hug her and tell her that i will protect her and tell everyone that there's nothing really happened to us and SHE ACTUALLY REJECTED  ME. But that made me knock my own head, if i'll do that, that will bring my ego down and my image will be ruined. Yeah my ruined image will be ruined.

Everybody knows that im a playgirl, i can easily get into a girl pants and that's what my image is, it may be a bad image but that's me that's really me KIM TAEYEON THE GREAT PLAYER, so i can't tell to everyone that tiffany rejects me, i can't do that for my sake for my own dignity.

I am fighting my own mind whether to come to her side or to just leave her crying like a kid under that tree i really don't know what to do i've been standing on my spot for almost 10 mins and she's still crying non stop

When i come over to her side right now im sure that some students will going to see us, and i don't know what will they going to think about US.

I should better leave her now and just pretend i don't feel any guilt right now, that's what i am supposed to do, to feel nothing.

As soon as i took one step away from her, i heard her mumble to herself..

"Why did i do to deserve this kind of insult!"

I feel my body stiff the moment she said that, i take a glance on her but she still had her head low between her knees.

Yes she have the right to ask that. What did she even do to hear that kind of insults? She did nothing, infact she accepted my offer to be her friend eventhough we just met. She's nice, eventhough sometimes i find her weird and mysterious i think that what's makes her special to me, cause she's different from the other's and i just feel i'm really comfortable with her and i just really really really want to protect her at any cause. She doesn't deserve all she had heard.

Tiffany then suddenly felt like someone's watching her from not so far but she knows exactly who it was. She don't have the guts to face taeyeon.

Why does it feels like you really changed a lot but at the same time the old taeyeon is still there?" -tiffany

You changed a lot super taetae. what happened to you, you're really a heartless person now like what our classmates had said. Do you really and hurt a girl every now and then? What happend to the taetae that used to protect me....... - tiffany

(FLASHBACK)

-"hey, why are you crying" a long black haired little girl with a pink dress and pink hairclip asked a shorter girl who is crying non stop under a tree on the  park.

"Don't bother me! Go away!" The shorter girl shouts at the long haired girl

"I was just--------" the long haired girl didn't get to finished what she wants to say cause she starts sobbing feeling hurt by the yell she recieved

That's a kid, crying on such small reasons.

The shorter girl was schock to see the latter sobbing, everyone form the park look at their direction like she's the one who made the other kid cry

"Aishhh why are you crying? What to want huh?! Stop crying brat i didn't do anything to you!" The shorter girl shouts again

That made the long haired girl cries again more louder

"Okay okay calm down.... why are you crying?" This time the shorter girl used aegyo

"Cause you're shouting at me!"

"I didn't!" The shorter girl didn't notice that she's shouting again.

"Come here, i'll buy you an ice cream so stop crying" said the shorter girl while grabbing the wrist of the long haired girl

awhile ago i was the one crying but why do i ended up buying an ice cream for this kid!- shorter kid

"Here's your ice cream!" The shorter girl hands a strawberry ice cream that made the long haired girl smiles

"How did you know that i like strawberry flavor?"

"Well base on your dress, it's pink..that's why----- wait a minute, who are you and why are here in the park alone?" The shorter girl asked

"I'm miyoung, i just sneak out from our house cause i wanted to play with someone, until i saw you crying i want to make you stop so i approach you but you suddenly yell at me" tiffany explain and pouted. "What's your name? And why are you crying awhile ago?" Tiffany ask

"I'm taeyeon, kim taeyeon.. i was crying because....."

"Because?" Tiffany raised her cute eyebrows while into her ice cream

"Because my mom is crying again... ." Taeyeon had her head low "and i can't do anything to stop her from crying.. i can't protect my mom from hurting" taeyeon becomes teary.
"I wan to protect her but i don't know how to" this time taeyeon really cried out..

"Shhhh. Yahhhh you can protect me if you want? You'll be my super taetae" tiffany suggest

That makes taeyeon giggles from the cuteness of tiffany

"I'll be your super taetae?" Taeyeon asked, now with a smile plastred on her lips. "That's cute.. i'm super taetae"
And with that both of them hold into their stomach while laughing.

"You're my super taetae that will going to protect me and you'll not let anyone hurt me or makes me cry. Arasso?"

"Araso" taeyeon smiled once again

TAEYEON' POV

I fix myself, gather some strenght to bring myself beside her.

I slowly take everystep towards the crying tiffany.

"Tiffany......"
I poke her shoulders.

she doesn't move but i feel her body tensed up so i tried poking her again.

*poke*
*poke*

"Are you mad at me?" I asked

".........."

"I didn't mean to hurt you fany ahhh" this time i used my aegyo

Then suddenly... tiffany cried louder this time it's like she's a kid..

I feel the old taeyeon is still there"- tiffany

FLASHBACK

*poke*
*poke*

"Yahh miyoung ahhh~~~~~~"

".........."

*poke*

"Yah~~~~ are you still mad at me?" Asked taeyeon

"........"

"I didn't mean to hurt you" taeyeon sits beside tiffany

"I'm sorry if let you fall on the swing, i thought i was holding you tightly but then you suddenly slip from my hands, but don't blame me... it's raining you know, our hands was wet and slippery so you fall" taeyeon explains

"............."

"Miyoung ah~~ im sorry, cmon i'll get you an ice cream" before taeyeon can stand up she hears a small snores coming from tiffany.

The latter falls asleep while sitting

"Wow"

End of flashback

She changed a lot but i can feel my super taetae is still there- tiffany

"Yahhh stop crying.. what di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter