Chapter IV

I deserve you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4:00 AM

"Gosh why do i wake up early in this morning!" I said to myself why still trying to get the best position to go back to sleep.

 

"But isn't it amazing that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all?"

"But isn't it amazing that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all?"

"But isn't it amazing that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all?"

 

Aiisssssshhhhhhh!!!!!! Stop thinking about that girl and her non sense words!!

I should better do something now to get her fall inlove me.. i'm running out of time i'm sure minho will going to laugh non stop when i lose on our bet. I AM BUSTED

 

 

"Oh taeyeonie your early huh, come here and sit down join me eating breakfast" my sister is being sweet again i love her so much.

"I woke up at 4:00 AM i don't know why but i can't go back to sleep" i said showing my pout while sitting down.

"Why? Is there something bothering you? Does your girlfriends broke up with you?" She asked then laugh at me more like teasing me.

"What? NO. what are you saying unnie? I don't have a girlfriend" i defend

"Aissshh. Ok if you say so. But tell me what is bothering you? Why can't you get a good sleep huh?" She lean her face closer to mine, i know that she's also telling me that i should better spill out what's going on my mind but naaahhh im not going to tell it to anyone cause me, myself didn't even know what i was thinking or what was bothering me it can't be tiffany right?

Oh maybe it's tiffany? And Minho? And about the bet? My mind is going crazy about the bet cause i don't want to lose. Yah that's it.

"Hey yeonie, im asking you" my unnie pats my shoulder

"Oh yeah unnie, it's just about a bet between me and minho, i don't want to lose" i honeslty said

YES OUR BET WAS BOTHERING ME. MY HEART. MY MIND. EVERYTHING.

 

I went early to school. Actually I'm 1 hour early, i don't know why but i just feel that i need time on my own? Im not sure..

 

"But isn't it amazing that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all?"

 

As i remembered tiffany's words.a lot of questions suddenly popped out in my head.

How does it feels like to be inlove? What makes people fall inlove so easily but also leave so easily? Is it easy to fall OUT of love after you fall IN love? or is it easy to fall in love but hard to fall out of love?

Why there are many people who still wants to love knowing that they could get hurt?
No one can answer my questions why do i even think about this.

"Aishhhh. I would kill the person who invented the word LOVE!" I suddenly said out loud, bursting my feelings without knowing that there's a person listening to me.

 

 

"God created LOVE, are you going to kill him?"

 

 

That familiar voice.... tiff...

"Tiffany?" I said while turning my head back. There she is the mysterious pretty girl.

"Why would you want to kill the person who created the most magical thing in this world?" She ask again this time she's slowly walking towards the chair beside me.

"It's not what i mean.. to.. im just.jo..joking.. right im just joking cause i have a lot of questions running through my mind about love but i could not get an answer, im just frustrated. By the way .... you're so early" i said while rubbing the back of my head.

"I usually went to school this early and this is the first i saw you here this time" she said while pulling out a book from her bag. THAT.WEIRD.BOOK.AGAIN

"ahhh. Uhmmm are you always reading that book?" I ask pointing to that book she's holding

"Yeah.kinda... i love this book, it gives me a lot of information on how to be a better person for the one you really love, like i said this book is for the sinners who would want to change and learn about life and love" woaaahh she explained it again.

"Then why are you reading that? Don't tell me you're a sinner?" I laugh at my tease for her.

"Nope. I just wanted to help someone" she answered not keeping her eyes away from the book she's holding and i guess she doen't find my joke funny.

"Who?" I don't know why I'm being curious about her.

"Are you going to ask like 50 questions?" She said more like pissed off.

"Ohh i'm sorry i was just curious" i said while rubbing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter