Casted to S.M. Ent.?!

Always Unexpected
[C4. Casted to S.M. Ent?!]
***
|Remarks : Edited|
All of V.E.R.Y.K. members were brought to the school's meeting room which I really didn't know why.
The manager ask us to sit comfortably inside the meeting room as he walks out. I share glance with the others. They just shrug.
“Well, sorry to keep you waiting, ladies." the manager walks in with a few files—to be exact, 5 files—in his arms. He sits in the middle like a boss—well, he is a boss—and crosses his legs.
“Well, the main purpose I invite you because I want to cast you for the company." he calmly explains.
All five of us are jaw-dropped.
“Cast?" Vale says.
“S.M. Ent.?!" Yvonne shrieks. I can tell that she's really happy right now.
“But, why me? I mean, I don't even perform during that concert. Because I have a sore throat that day, .." she whispers the last sentence but the manager can hear.
The manager chuckles quietly and stands up. “Don't worry there, sweetie. I've seen your performance on YouTube. I would like you all to come to Seoul for auditions. EXO have to leave today after the fan sign event but you guys can leave tommorow to pack your thing tonight." he explains.
That statements make my eyes even wider. “But we're having our graduation this week." Emiely sighs.
“Well, if that's the case, I'll let you leave the country this weekend after your graduation. Make sure your parents know about your departure." he says again.
“But how about our flight? I mean, we're not rich you know. If you understand what I really mean.." Ros shyly retorts—twiddling with her fingers.
The manager chuckles and pats her head. “Don't worry. We'll take care of your visas and passports. For the flight, the company will be paying for it."
That lead us to joy. The manager bids us goodbye and closes the door. We all smile goofily and squeal.
“Seoul!!"
× Baekhyun's POV ×
We chuckle quietly at the door—hearing the girls squealing happily. “I'll assume that you like one of those girls, Baek." Chanyeol teases—poking me in the head.
I frown. “No! Who said that?! Gee, I just want to know them more. They seem to have a lots of talents." I retort and stumble back to my seat.
Umin hyung comes and sits next to me. “You do fancy one of them." he whispers. Egh, that sends shiver to my spine. I look up to Umin hyung and throw him a flat glare.
He laughs and goes to Lay hyung. Gee, such a weirdo. I can't believe I spent up most of time with them for all of these years.
“Anyway, I guess we'll be having good times in Seoul, right?"
“Of course. Just don't make them falls in love with you,” Chanyeol retorted, laughing. I gave him a flat glare.
What a troll~
***
[A/N : So hello Seoul~ I wish I can escape to Korea right now.]