School Festival (Part 2)

Always Unexpected
[C2. School Festival Part 2]
***
|Remarks : Edited|
Vale and the others sigh. “She said sorry for causing trouble." I add in.
Rose nods and pats my shoulder. “Don't worry. We can do this." she smiles and walks to her bass stand. “Come on. The backstage manager wants us to be there before the concert starts." Emiely says and brings her sticks with her.
The backstage manager—which is actually a member of the student council, Brenda—gestures us to the backstage of the main hall.
“Did you guys prepared?" she asks as she checks the lists. We said yes and rest on the couch.
“Okay listen up! This your sequence for tonight's performance. The first performer would be.."
Brenda explains the sequence for the tonight's performance. Surprisingly, after our performance, EXO will perform as the last performer.
The backstage is filled with glee smiles.
“So, you're ready?" Emiely nudges me in the arms. I sigh. My palms are sweating due to over-nervous. Right now, Jess and her gang are performing. Next will be ours.
I feel dayum nervous ㅠ_ㅠ I never sing infront of people eventhough me and my bandmates always perform during special occasions.
Well its because I play the guitar. Not sing... *cries Han River*
“Hey, I need to calm myself! I need to go to the toilet." I say—sprinting outside the hall and search for the toilet.
*BBUMM*
I accidentally bumped into someone. I groan and try to get up but my head is killing me.
“Hey, are you okay?" a sweet husky voice asks. I raise an eyebrow. Where did I heard that voice before?
I lift up my head and see Baekhyun smilling bubbly as he still holding my shoulder—well, to prevent me from falling. I shriek in shockness and that make me fall on the ground.
Oh, my cheeks are red. I'm embarassed!
>////<
Baekhyun helps me to get up. Geez, what the heck is he doing here?
Right, the performance -.-
“Whoah, chill there." he says—patting my back. I flinch and raise both of my hands. “Ha ha." I chuckle awkwardly. “Thank you?" I say awkwardly.
God, why am I being like this?
Well, it's because he's from EXO, duh.
Wait. Why the heck I'm answering my own question? Urgh, I'm such a stupid.
“Kimmie!" I heard Rose calling out for me. I take a few steps back and bow to Baekhyun.
“I'm sorry and thank you!"
He replies with a smile. I smile back and sprint back to the hall.
Now let's forget everything and get ready to rock the school *excited grin*
“Are you ready?” Ly giggled, patting my shoulder. I breathe. Yes, I am so ready!
× Baekhyun's POV ×
She leaves after saying ‘thank you' and ‘sorry'. I chuckle to myself and make my way to the hall. Looks like there's band going to perform.
And we're going to perform next.
I sit in between Chanyeol and Kai in purpose. Well Kai doesn't care but Chanyeol is shooting death daggers to me.
Chanyeol is a hardcore fan of Kai. That fact sometimes pissed me off because Chanyeol always cares about Kai but I don't really care. They're my friends after all.
“Hyung, where did you went?" Sehun the bubble tea maknae asks behind my seat. I shush him up when the MC announces the next performer.
Well that shut him up. He pouts and sits straight on his seat—playing with Luhan instead.
“The next performer is V.E.R.Y.K.! They are the school's little angels. Too bad that their lead singer is not well so she can't participate tonight's performance. But don't worry! I know she's somewhere here in the hall! Yvonne-ssi, where are you?" The MC's voice echoes throughout the speakers.
A girl raises up her hand and shouts, “Here I AM! V.E.R.Y.K.! Hwaiting! *coughs coughs*" everyone burst in laughter.
“Are you ready for their performance?" the MC shout up.
Soon, a large amount of squeals errupt. Wow, this band are quite famous. Soon, the stage goes black and the lights flickes again.
4 people stand on their stations together with their instruments. I dart my eyes on the singer. A smile creeps to my face.
It's the girl that I met earlier.
So she's in the band, huh?
“One, two, three!"
The hall is now filled with loud music. Chanyeol nudges me in the arms. “Her voice is great." he puts a thumbs up. I simply nod with my mouth large agape.
I didn't know that she can sing this well. Suddenly, a light bulb appears on my head. I smile mischivously.
“Let's cast them."
***
[A/N : Whoah, miraculously chapter 2 has finished! :D]