School Festival (Part 1)

Always Unexpected

[C1. School Festival Part 1]
***
|Remarks : Edited|
The whole class is likely noisy because most of us are busy decorating the class for upcoming school festival.
I'm running here and there—bringing some boxes that is filled decoration and distribute it among my classmates.
"Kim-ah! Can you grab us some snacks when you go to the canteen? I'll pay you later!" Angelyna smiles. I nod and form an 'O.K'.
The school becomes abnormally hyper-active because of only one thing.
EXO-The hottest idol will perform during school festival concert! xD *fangirlmode*
They also will hold a fansign event especially for the whole school.
And I'm 100% sure that the whole school aren't excited for the festival. Instead, they are excited about EXO coming to the school.
I much likely want to see Luhan because he is my ultimate bias xD (A/N : Actually Baekhyun is my ultimate bias. Just doing it for the sake of the plot :3) Evenso, me myself is busy preparing for my band performance the concert night.
After grabbing some snacks for Angelyna and her gang, I bid them goodbyes and make my way to the studio. Hearing the sound of laughing and shouting from the studio, I assume that my bandmates are already there.
I take off my shoes and walk into the studio. Yvonne, Rose, Emiely and Valerie are playing with each other.
"Heey guys~" I greet as I squeeze in between Rose and Yvonne. Yvonne and Rose chuckle and flick my forehead at the same time. I frown.
"What was that for?!"
I rub my forehead and fake a cry. Emiely playfully rolls her eyes. We laugh. "Okay! Isn't it exciting? I can't believe that they are going to perform here in our school!" Vale squeal and started to drift into her dreamland.
We chuckled. "Apparently the whole school is dicthing their works just to get themselves being pretty for those idols." Yvonne retorts-making her way to the guitar stand.
We stand at our respective places-Yvonne as the lead singer and acoustic guitar player, Rose as the bass player, Emiely as the drummer, Vale as the keyboard player and me as the electectric guitarist.
"Yup. I wonder why are they bothering themselves for those idols." Rose agrees-tuning her bass. I sigh-smile. "Aegi~ but all five of us are their fans also." Emiely remarks-nudging me. I laugh and nod along.
Yvonne and Rose playfully smirk. "Okay, let's rock the world!" Yvonne shouts and we started to play the insturments.

Today is the festival. Students and teachers are becoming more and more busy. The hallways are seem to packed with people also.
"Come on! Come on! Just do one last touch! We're going to open the school's gate!" The Head Girl shouts through the speaker.
All girls become giddy as they knew that there's going to be a lot of boy from other schools are going to visit.
The boys are enjoying themselve to flirt all the girls that come to visit. I roll my eyes. Sometimes they can just be so annoying.
In about half an hour, the school's gate is now opened. Many people-especially students-come marching into the school compound.
"So here it is! Hallyustar High's Summer Festival is officialy open!" the Head Boy announces through the speaker. The girls are squealing while the boys whistling.
I can't believe that I spend five years in Hallyustar with those damaged kids.
"Hey, Kimmie~" O'brainne greets-nudging me in the arms. I scoff and flick his head. He frowns.
"That hurts you know!" he whines. I smirk. "Well, you shouldn't have done that earlier." I shoot him back.
Well that keeps him silent.
He throws me a flat glare and walks to his girlfriend, Claudia. They begin to cuddling. Gosh, someone needs to show me the toilet. I need to puke.
"Yah, you two! Go get a room!" Yvonne suddenly appears and hollers them both. They stick their tounges out and walk away.
"Come on. We still need to prepare for our performance." Yvonne said almost whispering. My eyebrows bounce. "What's wrong with your voice?" I panicly ask. She coughs.
"I caught *coughs* a fever." she says-still coughing. I panic again! I touch her forehead and instantly remove it. God, it was hot!
"Omo! How the heck are you going to sing tonight?" I panic-escorting her to the clinic room. She coughs and shrugs.
"Hey, listen to me. I know you can sing. Replace me for tonight." she says-patting my head. I sigh and sit beside her.
"But how about Kai? You said you really want to meet him."
She smiles. "Nevermind. There's always next time, right? Now, get your back to our band! For tonight, hwaiting!" she pumps her fist to the air.
***
[A/N : Awww ㅠ_ㅠ too bad for Yvonne~ she couldn't perform for EXO tonight. But dont worry there's always a solution right? *smiles blooming* :)]