Chapter 2

The Un-sasaeng-ing of Jeon Minju
A/N: WARNING: occassional swearing on this chapter. Fixed the spacing to avoid censorship.

 

Hanbin closed the door with a small smile on his lips. However when he turned, he was met with the aggravated face of his manager. Beside him stood his Jinhwan hyung.
 
The manager turned away in defeat. Hanbin was too nice to be an idol and it has been burdensome for him to manage the sasaengs, especially the only girl who has the guts to enter iKON's dorm.
 
Jinhwan was left there standing infront of Hanbin. "Why did you do that?" he said, disappointed.
 
"Did what?" Hanbin chuckled and bit the popcile back into his mouth, walking to the kitchen as Jihwan followed.
 
"Ice cream," Jinhwan continued, "and being too nice to her."
 
Hanbin opened the fridge and grinned. "Hyung, there's nothing wrong with being nice to her." He put the food on the table, peeking at the small hallway to check if the manager would come out any time soon. He took a few bites. "We're friends and it's fun having her around. Don't you think so too, hyung?"
 
"Friends? Yeah right. Then why aren't you telling her the truth? That you're dating your first love, huh, Kim Hanbin?" Jinhwan sighed and gulped a glass of water. "You listen to your hyung. There is still a possibility of her misunderstanding your actions. No. She will misunderstand you if you keep being like this. Hanbin-ah, you can't do that to that girl. It's plain mean."
 

 
[PANN] Kim Hanbin's 30 second screen time
 
On the 17th, a representative of YG Entertainment revealed that iKON's leader B.I filmed an episode of Happy Together.
 
Because it was the first variety show appearance of YG's super rookie, a lot of fans tuned in only to be disappointed by the lack of screentime of B.I.
 
iKON's fans were further aggravated when they found out how much screentime EXO's Kai, another guest of the show, compared to B.I's.
 
Comments:
 
#1 [+3266, -5890] Daebak!! He really only got 30 seconds. I rewatched it and Kai got more than 7 minutes.
 
#2 [+34, -7890] Honestly though he's not really that interesting so obviously he didn't get much screentime.
 
#3 [+2653, -6701] Look at the downvotes! iKON fans are already this scary. I'd probably get downvoted for this comment too, kekeke~
 
#4 [+9321, -5098] Looks like EXO-L's are being dethroned as the scariest fandom. Congratulations to iKON fans, you take the crown of the most delulu fandom
 
#5 [+345, -3297] EXO-L's speaking like EXO's Kai is more interesting than B.I when in fact there only there for the face.
 
#6 [+2134, -328] This is honestly tiring, it's been years and we EXO-L's are still being attacked like this.
 
...
 
No...
 
Minju's eyes bulked at her phone. "NO!" The people on the bus looked at Minju who just read the article on her smartphone. This EXO guy is really, reeeally annoying! She crossed her arms and switched on her playlist instead.
 
Upon reaching her classroom she heard the boisterous laughter of the girls gathered probably on Kim Yuna's seat. As usual.
 
"Yah, did you see her comment. It really got a lot of upvotes. iKON fans must be really upset it's funny!" a girl said while hitting the desk with her fist.
 
"Kai-oppa is jjang. EXO are still the kings, there's no use for other boygroups debuting anymore. They're gonna be dominated by our oppas afterall." 
 
That is Kim Yuna.
 
Minju enterd the door and met Kim Yuna's eyes. She was sneering at her. Kim Yuna is a skinny girl who has broad shoulders. Truthfully, Minju would be jealous of her small baby face if only she had a good attitude. However, Kim Yuna is just like her, or rather, worse than her. Kim Yuna is also a sasaeng. EXO's sasaeng, and she's as scary as DaHee, the head of iKON sasaengs.
 
"Oh look, Jeon Minju. Good morning" Yuna said, "If she had a good morning" she added as another set of laughter followed. They looked down at her as Miju reached her seat.
 
Minju raised an eyebrow, "Kim Yuna, don't think that malnourished boy is better than my oppa. Hanbin-oppa's waaaaay better in looks, in body, in music, and, in dancing." She sat and wore her earphones again, checking the comments in real-time. Her earphones scratched her ear when it got pulled from behind.
 
"Yah!" Yuna stood there, glowering over her. Her hands pushed Minju down when she tried to get up. "Yah, yah!" Yuna continuously pushed Minu's shoulders and hit the course notes on Minju's head. "This b i t c h. You think that ugly guy with his oh-so-big forehead is cool? Tch. What taste. And what? Dancing? Ha! The guy who can't choreograph his own dances and keeps stealing from youtube? Ha!"
 
"YAH!" Minju slammed the course notes, sending it to the floor. "KIM YUNA, YOU DELIRIOUS B I T C H, WHATEVER YOU SAY, WE BOTH KNOW THAT MY OPPA HAS TALENT AND YOURS IS A M O T H E R F * * K I N G LEECH WHO CAN'T EVEN RAP."
 
"WHAT? WHAT LEECH? YOU F * * K I N G UGLY COCKROACH!" Yuna pulled Minju's ponytail and dragged her out of her seat.
 
Minju smirked even when her hair roots were in so much pain, "What? Isn't he a leech? He got popular because his sticked his f * * k i n g face beside Taemin didn't he?"
 
"You ahjumma looking girl, get down your highhorse. You don't know anything about SM artists! Your oppa? Oppa? You, wake up from your dreams, stop calling someone younger oppa. Look who's more delirious between us two, huh?" Yuna pushed Minju at the backdoor. "That Kim Hanbin. He's got only talent. We know talent isn't enough. Let's be honest here, his looks is worse than Kang Daesung so if he only has talent, then he should do all of us a favor, stay in a studio and stop appearing on TV."
 
Minju held her fist and launched a hit to Yuna. However, Yuna was able to dodge it. 
 
A loud whistle blow was heard from the corridor. "HEEEY! YOU TWO!" The teacher jogged towards their classroom.
 
"You wanna be like this huh? We'll see." Minju spat. Before the teacher could even reach them, Minju went out and ran to the other direction, dialing her phone. "JaeIn-ah, get ready. We're going to war."
 
 

"Ammo?"
 
"100% filled ma'am"
 
"Have you notified our chair?"
 
"DaHee-eonnie's following iKON in Weekly Idol. I informed her that we're going to be late."
 
"Okay. Cheon JaeIn. Prepare for attack in 3, 2,..."
 
"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" A storm of cheers and screams filled Apgujeong. The EXO members stepped out as a black van parked a few meters from SM entertainment's building.
 
Minju squeezed herself in, careful not to break her weapon that's going to seriously piss Kim Yuna off. She managed to get infront by crawling but not without getting stepped on and earning a few bruises on her uncovered knees.
 
"JaeIn-ah!" she called, "JaeIn-ah!!" Minju turned to see that her junior didn't make it to the frontlines. JaeIn still needed more experince afterall.
 
Nevermind. Minju examined the unfamiliar faces, only knowing the face of EXO's Kai because well-- he's EXO's face. The only one she can recognize. The f * * k e r who's in each of EXO's teasers like he's a hidden mickey except not hidden. 
 
A tall american-like guy with a b i t c h face passed by like he's on the catwalk with his long legs. Then a guy with a gleaming set of teeth and a mouth that really curls up when he smiles followed.
 
Two flower boys walked side by side ignoring the cheers of fans. One was really slim and looked like a chick, the other, shorter and manlier but he obviously looked like somebody who was once fat. This must be a popular ship. 
 
And then, the screams got louder. A doe-eyed shorty went out. His dark eybrows were bushy in contrast to his milky skin. He was obviously displeased with the crowd. An arm was wrapped around his shoulders and there walked her target. Bronze skin with a muscle shirt on. Psh. Muscle shirt is for muscles. What is this stick figure flaunting even?
 
Minju placed her hand in her sling bag. She grabbed her secret weapon-- eggs!
 
As the guy called Kai walked closer to where Minju was, she slowly got up and steadied herself, hiding the eggs behind her.
 
One more step. You are going to regret stealing Hanbin-oppa's spotlight.
 
Minju slipped through the manager who was standing between the fans and the EXO members.
 
"YOU SCENE-STEALING LEECH!" Minju screeched, lunging herself onto Kai. However, before her arm could land on her target, she heard another scream.
 
Kim Yuna.
 
"JEON MINJU YOU B I T C H!" Kim Yuna managed to grab Minju's legs, making her lose her balance.
 
Oh god.
 
Minju fell on top of EXO's Kai; and her weapon? Her egg?
 
Her hand has accidentally slammed it on his crotch.
 
 

A/N: sorry. I don't know if I wrote it well but I'm dying over imagining what happened. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh and I just had to add that picture.
 
Image source: Sensei Kunshu by Kouda Momoko
 
Please just don't plagiarize people's hardwork.
jj Copyright 2015