Chapter 1

The Un-sasaeng-ing of Jeon Minju
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" Minju said as Hanbin dragged her behind. With his tight grasp, her tiny wrist felt bruised. However there was no sign of him stopping, "It hurts! Kim Hanbin!"
 
Hanbin froze on his tracks and turned to face her, letting her arm go. He sent a glare on her but Minju couldn't recall anything that she's done wrong.
 
"You're really not saying anything? What? What did I do wrong?" Minju proded.
 
He ruffled his hair and pulled it in frustration, "Are you dumb?" He placed his hands on his hips and looked away. "I am... I..." He takes a deep breath, "Jeon Minju, I--"
 
He is totally jelly over that guy that hangs around her. Omg. He's gonna say it!
 
"I will see you in detention." Hanbin mumbled.
 
Huh? I blink and narrow my eyes at the small text on my phone. Detention?
 
"I SAID, JEON MINJU I WILL SEE YOU IN DETENTION..." a loud voice from behind said as a huge hand pulled Minju's phone away from her grasp. Minju jerked her head and met the eyes of her fuming mad English teacher.
 
"FOR READING PROMISCUOUS FANFICTION DURING CLASS." The teacher glowered over her. But it's just a confession. She furrowed her eyebrows.
 

 
Oh god, it's 4:30. Ughhh. Minju slammed the mop on the rusty pail and wiped her sweat. The corridor will be empty soon but she's only halfway done with the work assigned to her. I need to get to Seoul by six! That's almost three hours away from here! What do I do? Minju paced back and forth the classroom. An image of iKON's Kim Hanbin appeared in her mind. She shook her head and looked out the window. This won't do, I need to go.
 
Minju grabed her backpack, wore her earphones, and ditched the cleaning tools near the door. She took bigger steps than usual and jumped over the stairs three at a time.
 
She outran the varsities running along the field and kept running after the bus that took off a few seconds before she reached the station. Good thing the door was still half open and she managed to squeeze herself in. She got a few glares and curses from the other students but she chose to ignore them and increase the volume of the music playing.
 
Minju opened her browser and looked at her bookmarks. Damn teacher. I didn't read twenty chapters just to be interrupted at the most crucial part.
 
After the ride, she went down the train station and switched lines twice and reached Seoul. She then boarded another bus. The trip took threes hours.
 
Minju reached Mapu-gu past six, the streets now filled with blaring music and blinding lights. Her phone rang and she quickly put it on speaker phone.
 
"VICE, WHERE ARE YOU?" she heard the other person followed by a roar of squeals. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE CLOSE UP PICS TODAY! THEY'RE GOING IN RIGHT NOW... WAIT..."
 
Minju's eyes glistened. "JAE IN-AH, WAIT! DON'T HANG UP! I'M GOING TO FLY THERE I SWEAR!" She dashed as she listened to the updates of her friend, Jae In, the group's third-in-command.
 
"EONNIE, WAIT... ONE... FOUR... HUH? SIX OF THEM? HANBIN-OPPA'S NOT WITH THEM."
 
"HA?" Minju wiped her sweat, "JAE IN, I'M ALMOST THERE!" She dived across the sea of girls swarming the entrance of iKON's dorm.
 
"JAE IN-AH! JANEEEE!" she leapt and wrapped her arm around the younger one.
 
Minju eyed the inside of the building only to see the shadows of the boys who had gone in the elevator. She bit her lips. Aish, damn teacher afterall.
 
"Jae in, I'm sorry. Some crappy teach of mine had me mopping the floor until late afternoon." She clasped her hands and bowed her head in frustration.
 
Jae In is five years younger than Minju. She has black wavy hair in contrast to Minu's golden brown one. "I wanted to take good pictures of Hanbin-oppa for you. And we need JinHwan oppa's pictures for DaHee eonnie!" Jae In looked so lost; with her teary eyes one could never think she does what she does.
 
Being a sasaeng that is.
 
Minju smiled, "It's okay, as long as you got your Bobby-oppa's pictures. I'll take it from here." She stood tall, took a deep breath and observed the fangirls. "Jae In-ah, you can wait for me at the park." Minju said and the other girl handed her the huge camera. Majority of them will leave in a few minutes and run to YG building most likely to follow Hanbin-oppa.
 
And indeed, only less than ten girls were left at the building entrance.
 
Three girls will try to force their way in at the entrance. Watch.
 
The guard carried them away, of course not without the accompanying curses from the other sasaengs' mouths.
 
The others will get scared, some will try the back door but that's harder to break through.
 
In fifteen minutes, all the girls were gone. Minju met the eyes of the guard who was preparing for her attack. But then, she grinned and flashed a key card. Something it took her a few months to acquire (or copy from a stolen one from iKON's manager)
 
She confidently walked in, leaving the man hanging.
 

 
Minju positioned at iKON's door. Let's see. It's JunHwe's turn to choose the password this week. His previous passwords are 1112, 1121, 1211... Minju rolled her eyes. This is so typical of Goo JunHwe. She slid the key card and punches 2111 on the keypad. The door opened and she did a happy dance in her head.
 
The unit smelled like sweat with the recently opened air con. The boys must be in their room and somebody in the toilet. She sneaked at the fridge and placed a lunchbox good for two people with a note 'Hanbin-oppa only'. Minju knew how big his appetite is that a good-for-two meal won't even be enough and that he likes eating right before he sleeps even though the Manager gets mad at him.
 
She grins slyly at the rooms. Now for the pictures! She opened the camera and scanned Jae In's shots. There's only JinHwannie's and Hanbin-oppa's pictures.
 
Minju didn't even try to hide the sound of her footsteps and just hastily headed for JinHwan's room.
 
Suddenly, the bathroom's door opened and a guy came out with only a towel revealing his chiseled abs in all it's glory.
 
"Looking good, DongHyuk-ah!" Minju cheered without meeting his eyes. She carried on and knocked on JinHwan's room.
 
"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
 
Three doors open and five heads peak to see DongHyuk all red.
 
"JinHwan-ah! Picture." Minju mouthed, ignoring the noisy young one.
 
"JEON MINJU HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO GO IN HERE!"
 
Minju turned her head and narrowed her eyes at him, "This punk. I'm your noona, yah!"
 
ChanWoo's eyes bulked in fright as he peeked from his room.
 
YunHyeong sighed, "MinJu-noona, this isn't normal you know." He's been used to her but he never gets tired of reminding Minju of her limits.
 
Minwhile, JunHwe rolls his eyes and says, "DongHyuk is so dumb. Seriously, now? Are you not aware of the existence of Jeon Minju. You should've stayed in the room until Hanbin-hyung comes."
 
"She knew your password, in case you're not aware." YunHyeong added, only to be ignored by JunHwe.
 
"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" DongHyuk whined as the others carried on their usual routine.
 
Bobby flashed his toothy grin, and walked closer to Minju, "Me? Me? Are you looking for this oppa?" He points at himself, totally amused at their No. 1 sasaeng, Jeon MinJu. 
 
Minju didn't even spare him a glance and turned to JinHwan.
 
"Picture?" JinHwan tilted his head with a sweet smile.
 
Minju raised her brows as if they knew what each other was thinking, "You know," She shrugs. "DaHee wants them everyday."
 
JinHwan ushered her to come and posed near the door to their room. Next to Hanbin, he's probably Minju's second favorite. He's always game with everything and treats her like a lady.
 
The door clicked again making her snap out of what she's doing. HANBIN-OPPA! She ran to the entrance only to see the surprised face of their scary manager.
 
"YOU RASCAL, COME HERE! YOU!!!" The manager, who was surprisingly as handsome as the members ran around the house after Minju. "GET OUT, GET OUT! YAH! YOU SASAENG OUT!"
 
Minju giggled and shouted, "iKON annyeong! Sleep well!" She pushed the door with all her might and leaps out, holding the door knob to stop the manager from coming after her.
 
"Minju-yah!"
 
There stood Kim Hanbin.
 
Minju froze on her spot, her knees feeling weak. It's like this everyday. All her worries washes away. All the hardships and struggles gone in a split of second when she sees him. Kim Hanbin.
 
He smiled despite the tiredness in his eyes. He was carrying a shopping bag and on his other arm, his huge backpack.
 
"Oppa.Oh... You came. Ha. Ha." she stuttered and moved out of the door. "Ah, get in already, oppa."
 
He pouted, "You came again? It's too far, you don't have to come too often. And Minju-yah, I told you, this isn't right."
 
She let out a boisterous laugh, "Don't tell me you don't want to see me too?"
 
"I told you, it's not that. Time, money. You have to save them up for our concert!" He joked as he stepped closer which made MinJu gulp. "You take care of yourself too. I'm thankful for you, you know. All of you. But please let me and my members have peace." Hanbin patted her messy hair and stared in her eyes.
 
She pursed her lips and backed away, pushing him towards the door, "Get in and rest oppa."
 
Hanbin opened the door and glanced at her. He pouted looking at her hand, "Picture."
 
"Huh?"
 
"My picture! You don't have one, right?"
 
"Ah," she hid the camera behind her. "No need. You must've stayed late. Rest well."
 
"Eyyy. We finished early today." Hanbin walked towards her and grabbed it from behind. Their arms brushed which embarrassed her. "These are all JinHwan hyung. Are you switching sides now?" He started snapping lots and lots of his face.
 
Minju chuckled because everything would probably turn out ugly because of the angle he's taking it from. "I'll do it. Do a good one, oppa. Show me your coolest pose."
 
He buffed his chest and flexed his arm, doing a Johnny Bravo pose making the both of them laugh.
 
"You look so ridiculous." Minju scanned the camera's gallery.
 
"You like me anyway."
 
"Psh. Get in." she pushed him again, "Ah right. Food, I left it in there."
 
Hanbin's eyes brightened. "Really? Then, I should get in quick before they take it away. Bye!!"
 
Minju watched him enter the unit, waiting until she heard the door click.
 
"Minju-yah!" she jolted as Hanbin's head popped out. He handed out a twin Popsicle and held the other end, ushering her to pull the other stick.
 
She shyly came closer and pulled it.
 
"Thanks again! Go home quick!" Hanbin reminded her before closing the door again. 
 
She bit the ice cream on her way out. Cold.
 
But her heart is burning. Really warm.
 
 

A/N: For a quick info, this was supposedly a B.I x OC fanfic and I have no idea how Kai got in the way but basically in my head Kai is the lead guy. So yeah, treat this as an EXO Kai fanfic not an iKON fanfic. But then IDK, I'm not decided yet. He shows up next chapter btw!

 

Please just don't plagiarize people's hardwork.
jj Copyright 2015