New Friends pt.1

Somewhere in Neverland

Weeks passed, everything was back to normal. Hara, Daehyun and Kai still eats at BAP’s table. Daehyun continues to act lovey dovey towards Hara and Daehyun’s fan girls begin to expand.

“Hey guys!!” Daehyun said, catching up to Kai and Hara in front of him. “Guess what?!! I’m part of BAP!!!”

“What!” Both of them exclaimed.

“Yea. They texted me this morning that I am officially part of BAP now!!”

“That’s great, oppa.” Hara said, hugging him. “Uh…does that mean we’re not going to be hanging out anymore?”

“No, silly. I’ll just be part of them. We can still hangout. Also, they’re okay with you two hanging out with us in lunch.”

Daehyun was so excited that he ran towards their school, leaving Hara and Kai behind

“BAP, huh? Seems like he’s going to get busy.” Kai said. “You know, he’s going to popular with girls, right? And he won’t have time with us anymore, right?”

Kai looks at Hara, expecting her to answer him, but Hara remained silent. “Hey! I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said those things. And don’t worry, I’m still here. Besides, he won’t be forgetting you. You’re important to him” Kai’s voice broke at his last sentence. Fortunately, Hara didn’t mind.

“Hey, you’re also important to him. You’re his lost boy, his friend.” Hara said, patting his shoulders.

They arrived at the front gate, when they saw a big crowd was gathering at the center lawn.

“Let’s check it out.” Hara said, pulling Kai towards the big crowd.

“From this day on!! Jung Daehyun is now a part of BAP!!” Yongguk screamed at the top of his lungs, making sure that everyone heard.

As he was done announcing, girls began to scream and pushing themselves towards Daehyun.

“Easy girls!! We wouldn’t want our new man to be mush, right?” Himchan uttered as he place his arm around Daehyun.

“Lunch. At our table. Come by to get to know him better!!” Yongguk notified the crowd. Minutes later the crowd disperse with BAP. Kai and Hara looked at each other and gave out weird looking faces.

As they entered theroom, Daehyun’s desk was full of girls.

“Dae oppa, when is your birthday?”

“Dae oppa, Can I have your number?”

“Oppa is so handsome!!”

And again, Kai and Hara looked at each other weirdly.

“What the ----“Hara exclaimed.

“I know. Oppaaaa!!” Kai said, imitating the girls with his hands to his chest.

“Haha. No, It’s like this…OPPPPPAA~” Hara replied, implying the really annoying girly voice while acting annoyingly cute.

Both of them laughed so hard, that they got the attention of Daehyun. Immediately, they topped and apologized and went to their seats.

Classes went by quickly, maybe because Kai can’t stop thinking about earlier. The way they interacted with one another and how easily Kai made Hara smile and laughed.

The bell rang, indicating for lunch. Everybody headed out for lunch except Daehyun, Kai and Hara.

“Hey, what was that about?” He said, shifted towards Kai and Hara.

“What?” Hara said, hiding her smile.

“The loud laugh?”

“Oh..That was nothing.” She said, comforting Daehyun.

All of the sudden, Zelo’s head peeked inside their classroom. “Hyung, let’s go. Everybody is waiting for you.”

“Yea...sure. Uh… I should go. You two are gonna follow right?” He asked looking back at Hara and Kai.Both of them nodded and followed behind.

The cafeteria was noisy, especially the area of BAP. Kai knew there’s no place for them there. So he guides Hara to the next available table. Abruptly, a boy with round glasses stopped infront of their table.

“Uh…Can me and my friends sit here with you…All of the tables are almost full.” He asked.

“Yeah sure! Where are they?” Hara asked.

“They’ll come by later.” He said sitting next to Kai and starts eating. ”By the way, I’m Kyungsoo but you can call me DO”

“Well, I’m Hara and this is Jongin but you can call him Kai.”

 Eventually, two boys sat next to Hara and starts talking to DO. One of them quickly snatch DO’s juice. And after that, three groups of trio arrived.

“Hey hyung, can I have this? Pweeassee!” “Yah, Baek!! Where’s my assignment??!!” “Ge, you left it at home!” “Bwahaha!! Forgetful Grandpa!!” “Yah!! I still look younger than you!!”

Kai cleared his throat while Hara giggled. “Guys, this is Hara and Jongin.” DO pointed.

“It’s Kai.” Kai said.

“Well Hi it’s Kai and Hara. The name is Chen short for Jongdae.” A playful smirk appeared on his face.

“I’m Suho and this is Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Lay, Sehun, Xiumin, and Tao!” He said.

“Hi, so you guys are all friends?” Hara asked.

“Yup!” They all declared.

All of the sudden, Daehyun cried out loud. “Hara! Come here!!”

“You should go! His calling for you.” Kai said, not looking at her

“I’ll be back.” She said, walking to Daehyun.

Immediately, Kai’s eyes followed Hara to Daehyun’s table where he made Hara sat beside him. And his eyes never left her.

 



I have nothing to say so...here's some cute animalsto amaze us all!!!