Blind

Somewhere in Neverland

The next day, everything was back to normal.

“Good morning Kai!!”

Kai turned, earning a big hug from Hara. “Hey! Why so cheerful?” Kai asked, playfully.

“Uh…nothing.” Hara replied playfully, winking at Kai.

Hara didn’t know Kai knew everything. The hug, the feelings of Hara for Daehyun, and the pain but he kept smiling showing everyone he was okay.

“Hey!” The both turned and was shocked. Daehyun changed his hairstyle, it was up styled like just like Zelo’s hair were and it was getting a lot of attention.

“Daehyun? What did you do with your hair?” Hara asked, walking closer to him.

“What’s wrong with it?” Daehyun raised one of his eyebrows, while patting his hair.

“It’s bleached and –“

“It looks cool, right? Yongguk hyung said it’s okay to color my hair” Daehyun said, excited and happy. “Do you like it?”

“I..Uh..I like it, I guess?” Hara said.

“Hey dongsaeng! Do you like it?” Daehyun waved at Kai

“Uh hey hyung. It looks great on you.” Kai replied.

“I know. I look so handsome.” Daehyun said, striking a pose.

Class starts

In the middle of class, Kai notice that girls in his class keep on glancing up to Daehyun and starts giggling. As a result, Daehyun looks at them and gave them playful smirks.

“Fangirls.”

“What?” Hara whispered.

“Nothing.” Daehyun gave an apologetic smile towards her.

Uhm…Kai, right? Can you pass this to Daehyun” A girl tapped Kai’s shoulder, handing him a piece of paper.

“Uh yea sure” kai said as he reached for Daehyun and gave him the paper.

He observed his reaction. His eyes widened and he gave shy smile while reading the paper. He wrote quickly and folded the paper the way it was.

“Hey uhm, Kai. Can you give it back to her?” Daehyun gave the paper back to Kai and Kai gave it back to the girl.

Just seconds later, there was a girly squeal from the back. It was the girl that passed the paper, she’s now from embarrassment. She bowed down and apologized. When she was asked to be seated, she gave a playful wink to Daehyun.

Lunch

“Hey guys, what was that about the girl? I got shocked from her squeal. I wonder what happened.” Hara asked them as they make their way to BAP’s table.

“Don’t know.” Daehyun replied, not looking at Hara.

“Maybe she talked to her crush during class?” Kai asked, looking at Daehyun.

Daehyun looked at Kai and there was a sudden tension. Hara notice the growing aura and decided to break it. “Come on. I’m hungry.”

As usual, they sat at BAP’s table, talking casually but Kai never felt so awkward with them. Especially Daehyun, whose acting lovey dovey with Hara.

After Lunch

Daehyun’s fan base began to grow and Kai knew Hara’s began to notice, but being herself she turned a blind eye to what’s around her. He was hurting. He was angry. He’s angry at Daehyun for not realizing Hara’s feelings. He’s angry at Hara for caring for him. And he was angry at himself for being deeply in love with his best friend, Hara.

After classes

“Hey Guys, you can go first… I have uh…some errands to do. See you tomorrow.” And that, Daehyun left them.

While walking back home, Kai’s heart can’t slow down. For the first time, he was alone with Hara.

“Hard day?” Hara asked.

“Huh?” Kai asked, looking a bit dazed.

“You looked tired.” Hara said, finding it a bit funny.

“Uh…No. I’m not tired” Kai said, forcing a smile. “Uh...Hara. Can I ask you a question?”

“Shoot.” Hara said, looking forward.

“What are you and hyung? I mean what’s your relationship?”

There was a second of silence. And Kai regretted he ever asked her that but…

“I don’t know. Sometimes we’re like that and sometimes we’re not.” Hara looked at Kai and he saw confusion in her eyes.

“Oh okay.” Kai replied.

“How about you? Why do you call him hyung? I mean, I know he was born two months earlier than you but you were born from the same year.”

“I just feel like it.” Kai answered, smiling to himself.

“You just feel like it. You? Kai just feel like it!!” Hara gave a playful nudge at Kai’s arm

“Yea! Just felt like it.” He said, smiling at her.

“You know Kai, I like you more if you’re like this. Carefree, as if nothings holding you back.” Hara said, smiling back at him.

Kai blushed at Hara’s words. And he’s thankful that it’s getting dark because his blushing, mad.”Really? Well I’m just like that with you, only”. He said, half-jokingly and half meaning it.

“Tease!!!” Hara answered playfully.

After a couple of minutes, they arrived Hara’s house.

“Do you want to come inside?” She asked.

“No. It’s okay. I got- a lot of things to do. Maybe next time.” He said

“Okay. Thanks, Kai.” She said, and entered her house.

When Kai checked that she was inside, safe; He turned his back and smiled, like an idiot.

“Anything for you, Hara.”

 



Hey guys,

I just want to thank my subscribers....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

No really, thank you guys!! 

Also, please comment anything you want about the story!!

Keep being cool and amazing!!!