Present

Somewhere in Neverland

“Yay!! We’re classmates!!” Hara jumped while dancing knowing that her two bestfriends are gonna be her classmate.

“Really Hara? We’re always together.” Daehyun tried to calm Hara down but failed.

“But think of all the fun we’ll have again.” Hara said as she hugged Kai and Daehyun.

Clearly, Daehyun was a bit embarrassed by Hara but Kai was the opposite. For Kai, it was another opportunity to get Hara to look at him.

“Let’s go. You’re embarrassing us.” Daehyun whispered as he drag Hara and Kai t their new classroom.

As they enter the room, Kai can’t help to notice Hara’s smiling face. It made his day, he knew he was gonna be okay. Daehyun sat beside the window while Hara sat beside him but for Kai, he sat behind Hara since there are no available sits left beside her. As the class starts, Kai can’t help to glance at the romantic interaction between Hara and Daehyun. And as much as it hurts him, he kept quiet… He knew he was only the lost boy.

Lunch

As the bell rang, the three of them fixed their things and went out to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was packed with students and teachers. Daehyun searched the cafeteria, when he found a bleached hair with blue highlights.”Zelo!!” Daehyun called out to the tall boy. And as they approach the table, they spotted many girls around the table.

“Hyung!!” A tall boy stood up and fist bumped Daehyun. “Hey can we sit here? There’s no available sits left.” Daehyun asked.

“Yeah Sure!!Girls,Can you…” A boy who has low pitched voice and bleached, red Highlighted hair said.The girls stood up and left the table.

“Thanks Yongguk Hyung. By the way this is Sung Hara and Kim JongIn but you can call him Kai, my bestfriends.”

“Hey, here sit here” A boy with round face said as he scoot closer to his friends and made a space for three. “By the way, I’m Youngjae. This Is Jongup...Zelo…Yongguk and Himchan and we’re BAP” He pointed to the boy next to him then to the boy who has bleached Hair with blue highlights to the boy who has deep voice. And lastly, to the boy who winked at Hara.

“Whoa! BAP, the popular group!!” Hara squealed. ”How did you meet them?” She said.

“Uh… In a…club.”

“A club? But you’re still underage.” Hara was confused. For her, it was the opposite of the Daehyun she knows. But Daehyun instead of explaining, he looked at her with annoyance. ”Well. It’s none of your business.”

An awkward silence spread from the table. “Well… How about the lunch food. Mhm~ Yummy!!” Himchan said as he get himself a spoon of mac and cheese

Nobody from the table moved. When suddenly the bell rang. Synch as they are BAP stood up, leaving the three behind.

“Uhm Hara let’s go. Hyung.” Kai stood up from his seat waiting for his two friends. Hara stood up and left, leaving the two boys confused.

As Daehyun and Kai entered the classroom, their eyes instantly look at Hara but Hara was thoroughly looking at a book.

Daehyun sighed and Kai felt sad. He wants to Hara to smile again, just for today. As the class began, Daehyun kept glancing at Hara, hoping that she was glancing too. But to no avail, he was wrong.

End of classes

The bell rang, students were relieved and fixed their things, ready to leave. The three were left behind, since they go home together.

“Hey! Uhm...Kai?” Daehyun pulled Kai outside. “Can you…Can you go first? I just need to talk to Hara privately?”

Kai took a peek inside the classroom and saw Hara looking at the ground then he looked at his hyung and instantly he got the clue.” Yea..S-sure”

When Daehyun saw Kai leaving, he instantly walked over to Hara. But Hara avoided him and stepped out to the corridor. “Hara, please listen. Let me explain.” Daehyun grabbed Hara’s wrist, holding it close to him.

“Really? Daehyun!! A club!! You could have been caught” Hara answered, rage were all over her face.

“But I wasn’t, right? I’m here. Hey, I’m sorry, okay?” Daehyun held both of her hands, clutching closer to his body.

“I know. And I’m sorry too. I overreacted. I-I care for you, know that?” Hara answered, smile spread across her face.

Daehyun suddenly pulled her to his arms, hugging her. “I know. I know”

The time for them sowed down, but what they didn’t know was that in the darkness, somebody was in pain of the sight.

 



Wassup guys,

So yea~ please tune in for the next chapter, okie?

Hope you enjoy!!

Let me know your opinion by commenting!!

So now, I present to you Gikwang with his american dance: