chapter 1

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 if it's crappy forgive me i was frustrated because i lost the entire chapter  i wrote :( so i lost my sanity a little :P that's why i cut shorted the chapter sorry again guys :(

Yesterday i was playing games with eunhae all night ,so it's not a surprise that iam sleepy,so i slept through entire class,Well nobody says anything because of my rank and well reputation as a nerd.But, a certain animal couple decided to disturb my peaceful sleep by shouting and almost announcing to the whole world that i have pictures ,ok exactly a floder of pictures of my crush ,well obviously of kyuhyun,I mean who wouldn't right? Fortunately the class was empty and i just decided to skip the whole conversation just saying i will be late for my part time job and just bolted out of my class.yeah i have a part time job for my pocket money and for my necessities ,since i don't want to bother my parents with every single thing. But unknown to all of them a certain person heard all of their conversation.

"So,You have my pictures on your mobile!? i thought you hated me .This will be interesting" thinking that he was looking through the classroom to see if he forgot anything.

While he went to that certain person's desk what he saw just brought a wide grin on his face.

 

Note: guess what he saw on Yesung's desk :P

Sorry again for the crappy chapter and i usually don't re read what i wrote because iam lazy :P that's why it resulted in a short chapter becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter