Final chapter

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You idiot! I knew it.What do u think u are,a reaper? What's with all black ? I can't even see your face for Pete's sake!" Heechul screamed dramatically throwing all monotone colors from Yesung's  closet out.

"Hyung,you are giving me a headache!I am stressed ,don't add fire to it now." Yesung told him while grunting frustratedly.

"Ok,ok.Wear this.Baby blue suits you , wear this jeans and please remove the cap!" Heechul organised his clothes.

He was putting eyeliner when they heard and doorbell which resulted in extreme Chaos of panic.

"That little is early.You don't mess up your make up and hair,come down after sometime.Take ur sweet time ok?" 

"Aye,aye,Captain!" Yesung was excited.He looked like an idol with styled hair and makeup.He can't wait to meet kyuhun and spend some quality time.

"Ahh,so you went with biker kid look, it looks awful with your baby face" heechul teased Kyuhyun.

"Really? Your taste then,because people are complimenting and eyeing me when I was at the cafe earlier"  Kyuhyun retorted.

"You fing brat!you are dead meat just you wait" Heechul was about to grab Kyuhyun's neck in frustration when the little guy stopped them.

"Stop it! You two are like  little kids!" Yesung snapped their hands.

"Woah!you look really good ,I mena not that u don't usually ,but I mean u look especially great,I mean u always are.."

"Arghh! Stop stuttering you pathetic human being and get out of my humble abode" Heechul shooed both of them away.

"Sorry for that and thank you" yesung spoke while looking down because Kyuhyun looked handsome while he looked like an elementary kid.

"You look exquisite and I can't wait to bring you to the surprise !" Kyuhyun mad yesung sit on the backseat while he mounted the bike.

"Hold tight,Sungie!" Kyuhyun brought Yesung's tiny hands around his waist and gave them a kiss before closing the helmet and driving off to the place.

Timeskip:

They reached a magnificent palace.Yesung stumbled while getting down the bike,because he wasn't used to driving them, Kyuhyun always brought car with him.Luckily for him his wist was held tightly before he could slip by Kyu.

It's been soo long since they can stay this close,so they savoured the moment.

"Kyu,what is this place and why are we here?" Yesung was curio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter