chapter 2

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give me your hand"

"uh..huh?"

"aishh we should hold hands,It's the first and foremost thing a couple do right,?"

Flashback:

 I was working in cafe called MouseRabbit which is closer to both my school and apartment which is pretty convenient.It's similar to all cafes except here,customer can request a particular waiter of his liking to serve.

"Hey..he is here" my colleague and friend Hangeng warned me.

You guys maybe wondering who was it,well abviously it's kyuhyun who makes it his life goal to annoy or irritate my every moment of lufe,Not that i hate it.He always requests for me and rather than ordering he just starts making fun of me like "Do you even know what goes in items of menu?" or "What's with you acting like a newbie and fidgeting around me?" you get the gist right.

"Hyung can you serve him instead of me !? pretty pleaseee" i asked hangeng hyung with my cute pupppy eyes or that's what i thought.

"Yesung ,you know we can't do that right.Besides he always leaves huge tips for you,which i think you need.So drop the whole weak boy act and see what he wants."

This is one of the reasons i like Kyuhyun coming here.Being a son of rich parents he can easily afford to go to any place he wants,But he always comes to this cafe and leaves a huge tip every time.

"Jongwoon i want caramel frappucino" .It's his favourite and another reason is this.He always calls me by my real name.

"At what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter