chapter 7

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you better get here before i kick your snarky " someone called kyuhyun.

"What!? Yah what's wrong?"

"He is crying so better get here before i lose my sanity"

What the heck ! that cinderella dared to order me around,but why is that kid crying!! 

Present:

"What's wrong jongwoon?"

"Hyung you were wrong "

"Huh what are you talking about ?"

"When you thought Kyuhyun liked me you were wrong."

"What do you mean jongwoon?"

"Hyung you thought wrong"

"Yahh just get to the point will you?" heechul snapped not being able to hold his annoyance at his younger brother beating around the bush talks.

"Your plan failed hyung.You told me by acting as my stalker Kyuhyun will realise his feelings.You were the one who was sure that he likes me because he asked me for a date even if it's pretending ..."

"What!!?? So it was all a plan? I can't believe it Jongwoon being a smart !" Kyuhyun spoke louder so that he can grab the attention of the brothers,But What Jongwoon didn't see is  the amused smile and the smirk on Kyuhyun and heechul faces. 

"Yes it was all a plan,But clearly it wasn't meant to be.You have a girlfriend and i am sorry for tricking you even if it was my brother's plan.So you don't have to act anymore .Goodbye"

"You stupid idiot RabidDog!!! you think this evil little kid has a girlfriend?"  Heechul decided it was the time to knock some sense into his idiot of a brother.I mean come on it was obvious how stupidly in love they were with each other.

"Yah you posionous snake!! Don't you dare call me dumb.Obviously iam  the smart one here"

"If you are talking about who is the smart one i will be the one on  top of the list don't you think?" 

"Shut up Kyu!!"

"Shut up Brat!"

Both of the kim brothers snapped at kyuhyun not liking that he interrupted their talking and Kyuhyun was more than happy and amused seeing the usual timid jongwoon acting as him.Okay almost like him.

"So what if you are smart in studies? When it comes to your love life you are as slow and as stupid as you can get.I bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter