Intro

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate waking up early in the morning,but i don't have any choice since my apartment is quite far from our college.According to people iam a nerd.Now you may ask why? that's just because i look like one,you know with glasses and being an introvert and so on....anyway i may look like one but i am don't meet every requirement,i mean iam not topper of college ,but i do maintain my rank as number 2 always,why? just because there is a certain person who despite of his popularity and who checks out almost all qualities of a nerd,i mean come on he is The topper of college,he is addicted to video games ,Ok now i too play some but he is just on another level like pro gamer.All people including both boys and girls are crazy over him ,He is Chokyuhyun.Ofcourse iam one of those people having probably biggest crush on him,and by the way iam NOT gay ,yeah i have a crush on one and only kyuhyun,also we have some rivarly going on because of our ranks being 1st and 2nd obivously it's mostly me,But i can kick his in StarCraft ,Why just because iam a pro at that game.Ok,enough about that snarky brat who always teases me.I have 2 bestfriends called Monkey Fishy couple.Don't tell them that i called them that they will probably kill me by whining :P.I have a brother and my parents and him stay in village,i think my brother will move to city like me when he will be old enough for college, that's another story.

Most importantly i Have 2 Turtles which i bought because i was jealous Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter