--4

I'm Sorry, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOA POV

I can't sleep after a scary night with stranger man that for somewhat reason, he was chased by a group of armed men who wanted to kill him. He's still sleeping in my room now, after a very severe pain due to he pulled out the bullet that lodged in his shoulder by himself, he refused to be taken to hospital. I clean up traces of blood which causes the fishy smell on my bedroom floor then cooked for breakfast this morning. When I'm busy with what I cook, someone walked into the kitchen.

"Are you awake? I have made breakfast for you." I said to him, the stranger man.

"Do you have some cigarette?" He asked standing next to me.

"As long as you're in my house, you won't find cigarettes and can't smoke." I explained without looking at him, then put the breakfast menu that already made to the table. I can hear his 'Tsk' reaction.

I approached him, my hand grabbed his fishy shirt due to blood last night. "I'll wash it, open your shirt.." I told him.

He don't say anything, just do what I told. He gave me his bloody shirt. I put his shirt into my laundry basket, then i took my grandpa sweater which still kept in grandma's room, and a roll of bandage.

"What will you do?!" He asked surprised, see me sitting beside him by bringing some stuff that I've taken.

"I'm going to clean up your wound and change your bandages." I started to take off his old bandages, then clean his wound in his shoulder with water, make him little groaned.

"Why they wanna kill you? do you owe money or something to them?" I asked him and started making a new bandage on his shoulder.

"He wanna kill me cause he lost in business." He replied.

"Do you need police protection? My friend is a police, You can ask for help-" I have not finished explaining to him, one of his hands stop my hand that is cleaning the wound in his shoulder.

"Agasshi, please, i beg you for keep secret to anyone if I'm here, including with the police. I don't want police interfere my business." His voice trembled, his hand still holding my wrist, makes me feel scared so close to him now.

At the time we're in a stiff situation, suddenly my phone rang. I immediately let go of my hand that he held. "You can wear this clothes." I gave him my grandpa's sweater and walked toward the sound source of my phone. "Yeoboseyo.. " I lifted my phone.

"Unnie.. " Irene's voice sounded from the phone, i heard her sobbing.

"Irene,  what happened?" I asked worried, i hear she start crying in the phone.

"Oppa.. oppa's hospitalized.." She said with a sob.

I immediately hung up my phone, my heart is very chaotic after hearing this news. I'm looking for my bag and out of my house. I can feel the stranger man followed me from behind with wondering. I hurried to the edge of the road to find a taxi. "TAXI! TAXI!" I shouted frantically. My tears began to drip, hope there will be taxis coming up to me quickly.

"Agasshi, where are you going?!!" He asked curiously but I don't answer him, until a taxi stopped in front of me. I immediately go with the taxi heading to the hospital where Donghae treated, leaving the stranger man alone at the edge of the road.

 

 

                                                                                                           << ------------------ ++++++++++ ------------------- >>

 

 

"Agasshi, we've arrived at the front of door room that named Lee Donghae... " The nurse stopped, her hand still holding my arm. "Do you need something else for me to help you?" She asked after she led me to the front of room where Donghae treated.

I quickly shook my head. "Kamsahamnida.." I said to the nurse. She then took off my hand gently and left me. I stepped my foot near the door of the room, when I would get into, I heard Dara's voice is in the room, I stopped my intention to open the door.

"Yesterday we had lunch together... you know, i feel somuch happy yesterday you met me, but now I see you lying unconscious. You makes me so worried.."

I was surprised by what she said, yesterday they had lunch together? They're really on a date? Donghae and Dara-ssi?! Oh BoA .. why do you think that.. of course Donghae certainly be interested in Dara. At the moment I'm busy with my frantic thoughts, suddenly the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter