--2

I'm Sorry, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOA POV

"Kamsahamnida.." I said to buyers in this cafe who applauded after i sang a song that afternoon. Today my plan is asking permission to Ji Yeon-ssi, to go home early. "Do you know where is Ji Yeon-ssi?" I tried to find her by asking for one of café waiter in here.

"Are you looking for me, Boa-ssi?" Her voice sounded from behind where I was standing.

I quickly reversed my body to the sound source. "Ah, Ji Yeon-ssi.. I need to talk to you for a while.." I told her.

She then led me to sit in a chair, by Ji Yeon-ssi beside me. "Mwo?" Ji Yeon-ssi asked softly while holding my wrist.

"I want to ask permission to go home early today, may I?"

"Why?"

"Donghae's parents invited me dinner in their house.. "

"Oooooh, ne! Arayo Boa-ssi~~" She said to me in a teasing tone. "So, you guys really dating? Will you guys plan about wedding tonight, won't you?" she continous teased me with her question.

"Aniya~ we're just a friend.." I told her right away.

"Hmmm, araso! Araso! I give you permission."

"Congmal? Waaa, gomawo, Ji Yeon-ssi.. " I hugged her happy.

"Ne.." She replied my hug.

"Will you from here and directly to his house? With this shirt? Dress up like this?" She asked suddenly, took off her arms.

"Is it weird if I like this? I've been trying to dress up, probably because I could not see, so I had trouble to dress up.." I complained.

Ji Yeon-ssi sighed heavy breath and I felt she my hair gently.  "Boa, let's go to somewhere, I will make you super pretty today." She said excitedly, makes me confused.

 

 

 

DONGHAE POV

My steps is getting closer to Seoul police office lobby. Today is the happiest day because tonight Boa will come to my house! I can't wait for tonight. Every step i walked this morning, i'm always smiling, sometimes answering greetings spoken by other police officers. Until finally I got in my work room, I'll put my jacket and bag, suddenly there is someone who entrance to my work room.

"Hyung!"

I saw Sehun in here and shut the door with a worried face.

"Oh, you, just sit down." I wondered what's wrong with his anxious face.

He sat quietly in the front seat of my desk. His eyes doesn't dare look at me, his mouth's half open, wanna explain something but not any words which out of his mouth.

"What's wrong?"

"Our prisoner killed by someone yesterday, he had shot by an unknown someone when we were driving to the office. And.. " Sehun stopped his explanation.

"What?"

"Choi Seunghyun had fled first. When we arrived at his quarters, there is no man at all." Sehun said, anxious and afraid to see me.

I leaned back into the chair and I take a heavy breath, lifted up my head, looking at the ceiling roof of the office, my happiness this morning go away after hearing the news. I see Sehun again who bowed sluggish.

"Mianhe, hyung... because I'm not vigilant, we lost our interrogation source." He felt guilty.

"Ani, you've worked hard." I patted his shoulder to make he wasn't too guilty but suddenly he's a little pain and hold his shoulder, he keep his body a bit to be more distant from me. "What's wrong with your shoulder?" I asked, surprised, i wrinkled my forehead saw his reaction.

He open a few buttons his shirt, and showed a little his shoulder that bandaged. "Before this someone kill our prisoner, he shot at my shoulder." He then closed his clothes again. "Hyung, I suspect, someone who kill our prisoner is Kwon Jiyong's henchman. I'm sure he's scared if we can get evidence of interrogation results." He said suspiciously.

At the time we talked, suddenly someone come into this room. A woman that have same age with Sehun who is also police members. Like the other in here, she also wore police uniforms, with hair bun and red lipstick, her face impressed so firmly with her hand that i see always carry a stack of office files which be given to me who is vice chairman of the police. Miss Seulgi. She is secretary in this police office.

"Sir, you and Sehun asked by Mr.Kim to go to his work room, right now." She said with a stiff face, without a smile, then she closed my door again.

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter