-- 1

I'm Sorry, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOA POV

Tonight the rain isn't too heavy like the night before. Just drizzle. I stepped back, approached to the cafe wall, trying to avoid the drizzle that little wetting my sweater. I heard the door of the café is closed by someone who isn't far from where I stood. This someone then approached me.

"Waiting as usual, Boa-ssi?" voice of middle-aged woman sounded ask me. That's my boss's sound, Park Ji Yeon, the café owner. She's kind woman.  I've worked to her almost 2 years as a entertainer singer in her cafe. formerly, I worked at another café.

I nod with a smile and try to steer my head towards the sound source. "He told me today he came late.. because there are schedules emergency meeting with his boss." I explained.

"This boy.. so often to keep you waiting, whereas long time standing at here can make you die because cold." She's raving and I just respond her with a smile. "Ah, Boa, sorry I've to go, I've an appointment with someone." She said again.

"Is he Mr. Yang?" I asked, teasing her. Mr.Yang is ex-husband of Ji Yeon-ssi, they've been divorced long time ago. However lately, Mr.Yang often come to the café, makes all employees in this cafe often .

"Aish! you.." She said with a bit annoyed but sounded embarrassed laugh. "See you tomorrow, Boa-ssi." Her hand holding my arm briefly, then she gone.

After Ji Yeon-ssi gone, I just still stood, hear the quiet sound of rain. I close my eyes, and begin to enjoy the sound of the rain. I always like the sound of the rain, I think it's like a soothing song. But somehow, it makes me, a moment, remember past time.


 

 

The rain was getting heavier.
Almost an hour, i stood in front of the tomb, only silence.

"Boa-ya.. let's go home, you could get sick if you continues like this." Said a man who stood behind me, he's trying to protect my body from rain with an umbrella which he held. I just silence. My tears came out slowly.

"Boa-ya..."

"Donghae.." I say slowly, call the man behind me. I cry harder, i wrap my both hands to my own body. "I'm afraid.. I'm afraid of being alone.."

I felt somebody hug me from behind. "I am with you .." he said. Donghae still hug me and i cry harder, and harder, in front of my grandma tomb.

 

 

 

A few moments later, I hear a car coming, stop in front of the café. Break my musings and immediately direct my head to the sound source. Someone came out of the car, the sound of boots were a little rushed walked up to me. This someone stop close in front of me, sigh of relief. This perfume scent.. this breath scent.. I know him.

"Donghae-ya..." I said smiling.

"Mianhe, office situation's a bit tricky. But I've got good news for you." He said happily. His right hand is holding my hand, led me into the car, His left hand was busy with his umbrella, i know it because I felt there was no rain wetting me.

When I've sat in the car, suddenly I hear a commotion outside. Donghae still outside, he stand nearby the car door. I hear him mention the name of a person.

"Se-hun?!" Donghae said slowly.

"What's wrong?" I ask from inside the car, very curious.

"Boa, wait a minute, I'll be right back. "

"Donghae-ya!"

He ignores my shout and runs toward the sound of the commotion. 10 minutes, 15 minutes, waiting him in the car, anxiously. Suddenly the car door open, I felt someone get in the car and sit in the drivers seat.

"Donghae?" I asked anxiously, wanna check who it is.

"Ah, mianhe, I had met with my friend who are arresting a gangster in The club not far from this café. Always keep you waiting. Mianhe.. " He repeatedly apologized to me.

"You make me very worried.." I say annoyed but he just respond me with laugh, then he start to drive the car.

 

 

DONGHAE POV

Today office is very busy, for the umpteenth time, I'm late to pick up Boa. After finished a meeting with my boss, Mr.Kim, I immediately go to the café where Boa works. She must have been long standing, waiting me. I really feel guilty have made ​​many times to she waits me lately. The weather also isn't good, very cold tonight, accompanied by rain although not heavy but this is enough to make me feel even more guilty.

"Mianhe, office situation's a bit tricky. But I've got good news for you." I tried to make her feeling better when I arrive at cafe then I help her got in the car while protecting her body from rain with my umbrella that I hold.

But suddenly I heard a commotion from the club that isn't far from here. That Club was across the street. My eyes leads to the door of the club. I see 3 man wear black suit, herding a man who shouted to them. Makes me surprise, I know them, they are police .

"Sehun?!" I was surprised to see my junior along with several my other police friends, was herding a man out of the club .

"What's wrong?" asked Boa, she's panic from inside the car .

"Boa, wait a minute, I 'll be right back."

I hear Boa yelling me from inside the car but i can't answer her right now, i run with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter