--3

I'm Sorry, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

BOA POV

"We arrived.. I will lead you into house." Donghae said when we had reached in his car garage, I heard he got out of the car first. I also get out of the car, then he grabbed my right hand, we go inside.

"Oppa! Unnie!"

When we had reached the front of door, I heard Irene called us. She ran and hugged me. I hugged her, the only one of Donghae's sister.

"Ah, you finally arrived. We've been waiting in the dining room." A woman voice sounded closer to us.

"Eommoni.. happy wedding anniversary, i hope you always be happy." I greet to Donghae's mom with try to hold her hand.

"Ah, Boa-ya, you're so beautiful today.. thank you for your prayer." She replied me by holding my both cheeks, I just smiled.  "Let's get to dining room, another guests were waiting for us there."

"Another guest? Who?" Donghae asked curious.

We walked to dining room. After we get there, I heard Donghae's dad welcomed us. "Come here, another special guest waiting for all this time."

"It's okay, Ajusshi.." A stranger woman voice came from the other side I stand.

"Aboji .." I greet to Donghae's dad with bowed in the direction of the sound source.

"Boa-ya, sit down with us. Donghae, you take a bath first so you can join here."

"Haa, araso, araso." He said who had been standing behind me, I felt his hand grabbed both my shoulders from behind then take it off again, and walk away from where I stood.

"I go to the kitchen.. " Donghae's mom said.

"Unnie.. sit down.. " Irene led me to the seat.

"Are you Boa-ssi?" the sound of the stranger woman sounded asked me. I think she was sitting on my left.

"Ne.." I said, steer my head to the sound source.

"Ajusshi had told me a lot of about you and Donghae oppa." Said the woman's voice, her soft hand holding my hand.

"Boa unnie and oppa had been friends from childhood." Irene explained. I guess Irene is sitting on my right.

"Boa have considered as my own daughter." Donghae's dad said.

"I'm coming~ " I heard Donghae's mom, bringing our dinner menu. I could smell the  fragrant, maybe it is Ddukbokkie and Dakjuk.

"Waaa! Omma, you're the best!" I heard Donghae's voice again in this room. He approached my seat and stood next to my chair, i know that, because I could smell of his body beside me.

"Sit next to Omma! I wanna sit next to Boa." He said to Irene, tried to evict her from my near.

"Yaa! Oppa, you're so.." Irene said annoyed.

I just laugh hear their conversation. I think Donghae successfully sitting next to me because his scent was still wafted .

"Because everyone have been there. Let me introduce first, who is this beautiful woman." Donghae's dad opened our dinner. "She is daughter of my friend, Sandara, ah.. you can call her Dara! She had just come from America after completing her studies there. I heard, she's one of the best graduates in her university!"

"Ah, ajusshi.." I heard  respond Donghae's dad explanation with shy.

"So what's your plan after back here, Dara unnie?" Irene asked.

"I become a fashion model, right now." She answered and Irene responded with admiration voice. "I just got back from a magazine photoshoot, then ajusshi asked me to come here." Dara explained.

We started our dinner while listening Dara's story when she lived in America. She didn't also hesitate to tell us about her love story. When listening her story, I can conclude that she is a beautiful woman, independent , open minded and easy to get along with anyone. Very perfect.. like my best friend, Donghae.

"So.. now you're still alone?" Asked Donghae's mom after Dara told about her ex-boyfriend who just broke up 2 months ago when she was still in America.

"Calm down, Korean men will happily queue up to be her next boyfriend.. " Donghae teased.

"Dara.. " Donghae's dad called her.

"Ne, ajusshi."

"I want you marry with my son." Suddenly Donghae's dad said that.

I immediately stopped my eating. I heard Irene a little scream out in surprise, and I heard Donghae choked by something that he drank or ate, I don't know.

"Hajima.. " Donghae's mom tried to ask her husband for not talking weird.

"Wae?! She's perfect woman! our son is also like that, he's a cop! good-looking! and smart! Would be nice if they got married.."

" Appa! Stop it, don't embarras me in front of Dara-ssi..." Donghae said.

"Ani, I'm okay with this, I guess, it's not as bad as we imagined. We don't know who is your destiny, right?" Dara's words makes this room so silence instantly. I can't also say anything, too shocked.

"Aigo.. " I heard Donghae's mom complaint.

Then finally, we had finishied this dinner with awkward and stiff situation.

I just silence when Donghae drove the car to take me home. Only rain sounds that sounded when we were in the car. For some reason, my heart felt sad and disappointed. Maybe because I have for years failed to remove my feeling to my best friend. I love Donghae, but state makes me try to erase this feeling.

 

 

"Boa-ya.. I beg you, just for one wish, let Donghae married to another woman someday.. He's my only one son that I'm so proud of, I just want the best for him.. " Donghae's dad said to me when he was present at my grandma funeral.

The words so hit me, makes me feel totally inappropriate to get love from Donghae.

 

 

And tonight, the perfect woman had come for him.

As usual, Donghae led me until in front of my door house.

"Gomawo.. " I said simply and immediately shut my door, without giving an opportunity Donghae talk to me.

My mind is too chaotic. I walked to my room, laid my body on my bed and tried to sleep. About 1 hour I just closed my eyes, could not sleep, suddenly my phone rang. I immediately looking for the source of sound and picked it up.

"Boa-ya.." Donghae's voice sounded.

"Why you don't sleep?" I asked.

"I'm... I'm still in front of your door." He said surprised me.

Between shocked and confused. Why he had not come home and still standing in front of the door?! I immediately rushed to the door to meet him. When I opened the door, suddenly he hugged me tightly. I tried to take it off but he stopped me.

"Please, I wanted to like this just a while.." he pleaded.

"Why you don't go home?" I asked.

"I don't know. I .. i feel, i miss you so much tonight." He replied, still hugged my body.

 

Donghae.. I love you.. but  I'm not brave enough because of this blindness.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                          << ------------------ ++++++++++ ------------------- >>

 

 

 

One of waiter at the café gives me news if Ji Yeon-ssi will not come to the café this week, she have to go to the village, visit her parents who had been seriously ill since few months ago. Incidentally this afternoon cafe deserted, buyers aren't too fulfilling seating, so I could sit at seat buyers. I sit in the corner of the room, alone, close to glass wall of the café, my views so empty leads to glass wall café. Today, I'm so silence, my mind is always remembering what happened yesterday night, between feeling happy or sad, when Donghae hugged me. I wanna to tell him if I love him, but it was not possible. No way a blind girl could have the perfect guy like him.  The desire is too excessive. It's a desire that grossly unfair to him. He has a lot chance to choose a wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter