Chapter 7

Careful what you wish for

Chanyeol's P.O.V

All I could do was stare at Zhou Mi who appeared out of know where. He was giving me the deadliest glare I have ever seen. He started to walk towards me with pure hatred and grabbed me by the collar. He picked me up from the ground and yelled, "YOU BASTARD! I KNEW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU! I KNEW YOU WOULD TRY SOMETHING SO I SNUCK OUT OF YOUR DORM TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE DOING! And then I hear you ask Tao to leave me...What kind of friend are you?" I looked away as he said those last few words. I just could't look at him since I was too ashamed to show my face at all. I looked at Tao who was watching in shock and fear, so I whispered to Zhou Mi, "I'm sorry..." but that made it worse. Zhou Mi slammed me to the ground and punched me repeatedly. I stayed still and took the beating until someone pulled him off. Zhou Mi was thrown away towards the park bench. I looked up to my saviour to only be shocked to find out it was Leeteuk. I looked towards the side to find Super Junior and Exo looking at the horrifying sight.

"Zhou Mi, what the hell are you doing?" Leeteuk asked.

"Why don't you ask the bastard behind you?" Zhou Mi replied bitterly.

Leeteuk turned to me waiting for an answer. I looked away and explained, "I...I asked Tao to leave Zhou Mi and be with me." Leeteuek looked at me with shock and so did the rest of Super Junior. At that moment I just couldn't think of anything except to run. I ran from the scene ignoring the shouts of my friends. I couldn't stop so I kept running until I got tired. Once I was out of sight I collapsed on to my knees and broke down. I just lost my only chance with Tao and I lost my friendship with Super Junior. I sat on the ground for several minutes until I heard multiple footsteps behind me. I turned around to see my bandmates who were looking at me with worry. Kris helped me up and helped me walk back the dorm. Once we reached it I instantly walked towards my room and stayed in there.

Suho's P.O.V

We were all worried about Chanyeol. The poor boy was suffering so much and yet we couldn't help him. I sat down with the others who were moping but Lay and Luhan were a little confused of the situation as usual. I sighed and leaned back into my seat. We needed to work fast or else we will never remember Tao ever again. Suddenly Xiumin leaned foward, he looked like he was in pain. I walked over to ask if he was okay.

"Are you okay Xiumin?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine but why are you guys moping?" He questioned,

I walked back in shock knowing he forgot Tao and then D.O spoke, "Yeah, why are you guys moping? There is really nothing to be sad about." The memory losses were increasing my theory was maybe about the incident earlier. I looked towards Kris who was also in shock as well as the others. We were losing our memories even quicker than before and we can't stop it.