L for Love.....?

HyunMin FF | My girlfriend is an Devil |
Note: Read chap 4
Its not Like Hyun joong didnt expect this reaction from Somin.TBH He was expecting this only but he couldnt help himself from fearing.He wanted this relation to work,he wanted HER to be happy.He know that Somin loves him alot and she would do anything for him.Ah wait Really? Will she do anything for me?.Hyun joong was so lost in his thoughts that he failed to notice his GF who was giving him dead glares. If looks could kill,Our hero would be ashes by then.
Somin:Hyun joong You cant make any decisions without consulting me!
HJ:I know babe i shouldnt have taken this decision without considering your opinion."Opinion?My Foot?Even if you have asked me this,I would have objected it Anyway!""But Why?Whats the harm in staying at my Mansion""Oh Sweetheart! There is no harm in staying at your mansion baby but the trouble comes from form of your BELOVED SISTER""Why do you think like that?"
"I dont think like this but I know it.And Mind it I know her more than You do"
"Try to understand babe,my sister needs me coz she will be left alone"
"What about ME then?You know i cant stay away from you even for a sec??"
"I know baby thats why I am suggesting that we all should live together.See this way you and Shin hye can sort your problems too."
Somin gave him an angry glare,for that he thought it is better to shut up.
Somin started to walk away without caring to look at him
"Babe, Just listen to me Once"
Somin Signalled a taxi to stop and got in without bothering him.
" Aishh! Why God? Why Me?"Thought Hyun joong.

Whereas,In Other part of the city Our Parallel Lead Mr. Seung gi is busy Dreaming about his Dream girl.
"Yaah! What are you smiling about?"
Seung gi was startled At this sudden interuption from his grandfather.
"Er....Nothing"
"Hehehe....You know i know you more than you know yourself! So Spit it out anyway"
"I said Nothing"
"Haan... Is it about some Girl?"
Seung gi was surprised, his grandfather was more knowledged than he had expected.
"Dont give me that look! Even I had love marriage with my Darling You know? Even I was like you in my 20s. Well, I am Still Like that"
Seung gi chuckled at that.
" So tell me about that girl. Is she beautiful? Is she tall? And where is she from?
"WAIT WAIT WAIT! Take a break , And For your Question. YES i am thinking About a girl.but I know Nothing, except for her name."
"What? Are you Mad?"
"what happened?"
"you are not like me at all"
"Oh Thank God! I was afraid that I Would become like you!"
"yaah! Is that a way to talk with your Grandfather?"
"Sorry Grandfather"
"Hmm! Next time you meet her just propose her Alright?"
"WHAAT? I Seriously think you have some problem!"
"OKAY THEN! You keep waiting for right time, by then she would be committed"
His Grandfather is correct,and he definitely didnt wish to lose her. What to do?

It was very busy day and needless to say Jang keun suk was VERY tired. Back to back classes, which he had to attend just for his friend somin who is busy sorting out her personal issues with her boyfriend. Just then he saw some boys passing snide remarks about a girl.He was about to approach them but stopped on seeing someone before him slapping the boys. He was stunned on this and more than that someone was a Girl and he know her.
She is Park shin hye. Somin's best friend Enemy.He definitely could understand now how she is somin bf. She have the same guts to stand up against anyone like Somin. She smiled on seeing her friend. He smiled too.
Maybe it is love at first sight too?
Sorry For the delay people, But I am busy with my life and thinking of another story will post the prologue soon