First Day First Love

HyunMin FF | My girlfriend is an Devil |

|Chapter 3|

Lee Seung gi was very happy when he got to know that he is going to do his higher studies in Seoul that too staying in his grandfathers home. That is something he is really happy about.Since childhood he had seen nothing but his parents fighting.He was mentally affected by that.He lost concentrate in everything.Everyday he would end up crying. Although there are his friends who tried to console him, Still it is not enough for him.His family friends will often come to his home and try to convince the couple to compromise. Sometimes they would even told them to get seperated, but they wouldnt even bother to reply to that. His Dads close Pal Robert Is seun gi's Role model. He is the Perfect Guy.Seungi would often spend time with him and Share everything with him. Robert Is an Eligible bachelor at the time. He know that Seungi is an Emotional guy.He tried his best to console him and divert him but what he didnt realise is that Sensitive Persons do not try to understand they just wanted their wish to fulfilled. At the age of 10, Seungi once wished to go for dinner with his Mom Dad.They denied stating work as reason. The wish was still remained hanging in the corner of his heart.Robert died of Asthma recently and that shattered him beyond level. So he expressed his wish going to Seoul. At first his parents denied but now they gave into his wish. He reached seoul with his guards. His grandfather who is living alone for decades is very happy to receive him. He immediately enrolled into Parang University. When he was walking in the morning breeze, he liked the serene calmness there. He decided to take selfie of himself.and thats when he met HER.
SO MIN JUNG
He didnt know the feeling.It was very New and Immune. But he know its not Love. She is very beautiful and BOLD too. He liked her. He shared this with his grandfather who was excited about this. But Seung gi put an Pull stop to the Excitement concluding that she is not the one for him.
Then the day came, First day of college.
That is something, every students is excited about.
New environment!
New life!
New friends!
Seung gi is not any special to this. He is even more excited than anyone. He checked into his class. He was very nervous as he was nearing the class. At last he got to know why he is feeling this. He met HER.
HER.....SoMin Jung.
and beside her is an ANGEL,Who managed to get his attention on her. And increase his heartbeat."Is it acidity?"thought seung gi,placing his hand on his chest while staring at her back who is now walking beside somin laughing hard...(Author:love is in the air:-P)
_____________________
Apologize for the late update and short one at that.