Dont you dare Mr.?

HyunMin FF | My girlfriend is an Devil |
|Chapter 4|
Kim hyun joong is a big shot in south korea. No One I meant NO ONE can beat him. At the age of 23,he took up his position of CEO from his care taker and maternal uncle Choi jung min. The confidence in him had managed to attract everyone that he bagged his first deal with a great victory,since then no turning back for him. He had never been defeated but now this moment he is definitely AFRAID, afraid of his sister reaction. He loved his sis alot that he can never hurt her but practically he cant sacrifice his love for his sis. He loved Somin despite knowing their hatred. They never ever shared about this reason to anyone. So even his detective cant able to find it. He sighed at his fate and looked at his sister. He could smell the fire burning in her stomach and could literally imagine his sis trying to kill him with smoke coming out from her ear.
Shinhye: ANNIEEEE! BRING THAT KNIFE RIGHT NOW! I WANNA KILL THIS STUPID BROTHER OF MINE!
Hyunjoong: Shi ....shin
Shinhye: HOW DARE YOU KIM HYUN JOONG?HOW DARE YOU? YOU DID EVERYTHING BEHIND MY BACK? I...I NEVER GOT AN CLUE ABOUT THIS!ARGGG....THAT SOMIN IS DOING ALL THIS JUST FOR REVENGE I KNOW HER! NOW SHE IS EVEN THINKING OF STEALING MY BROTHER!
When maid Annie came into the living room,she was shocked as hell on seeing the scene infront of her.It seems like storm had hit their home. She saw an furious shin hye throwing everything which came to her sight.
Annie(closing her eyes and sighed): Oh jesus!
she still remembered the day when she had to clean the entire house because of shinhye.
Hyun joong:shin...shinhye
ShinHye: AND YOU! YOU ARE MY BROTHER BUT YOU NEVER WANTED ME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COZ I AM SURE THAT YOU GUYS WANTED TO CHEAT ME RIGHT?
Hyun Joong: ENOUGH NOONA!
Shin hye looked at him with angry tears rolling from her eyes. Hyun joong was broken to see her tears,he could never see her like that so he tried convincing her
HyunJoong:- How can you even think that i would cheat on you? I tried! I tried really hard to resist this, to resist her but i cant able to do that. But now its too late i cant leave her for anyone. PLEASE try to understand.
Shinhye looked at him for a second.
Somin was in dreamland when her mobile phone(aka the irritating device:-P)rang making her curse the person whoever disturbed her beauty sleep but smiled on seeing the name.
Somin: Heyyy!
Hyunjoong heard her now-woke-up voice and okay thats really a *ahm..ahm* for him.
Hyunjoong(coughed fakely): hey
Somin smiled wickedly on realizing she had hit his nerve.
Somin: So Mr.Kim finally found some time for his girlfriend.
Hyunjoong: yes and u know what? ur boyfriend is coming to see you right now.
SoMin(now completely in sense):REALLY?
Hyunjoong(smiled on hearing her):Yes and i will be there in few minutes.
SoMin waited for him impatiently near the gate.Hyun joong came there in few minutes.On seeing hyun joong, Somin ran to him and hugged him very tightly making him stumble back. He chuckled on seeing her excitement then he remembered that in few minutes the situation will be changed for SURE.
Hyun joong: Are you planning to kill me baby?
Somin left him and slapped him lightly on his cheeks.
Hyun joong(smiled slightly): You know how much i missed you?
SoMin: LIAR! You never called me, It was me who always had to call you.
Hyun Joong: You know I was busy
Somin: Oh Yes! You are Busy enough to talk to your Sister.
Hyun Joong: Jeezz! Dont start it Somin
Somin: I am not the one who started it HYUN JOONG.
Now thats a full stop to him, she would never call him by his name unless SHE GOT VERY ANGRY.
Hyun Joong: Leave it already now baby. You wanna spoil our mood? We are meeting each other after a VERY LONG TIME RIGHT?
Somin: Yes and dont leave me like this ever Kay?
Hyun Joong(showing his thumbs up): Done! Now let us Make a Move.
Somin: Yeah but where?
Hyun joong: That you will know in few minutes.
Both got into his car and in an hour, they reached their destination.Somin smiled on seeing the place.
Somin: Amusement park! You still Remember?
Hyun Joong: Aishh! I was gone for a month baby.
Somin opened the door and ran out making hyun joong to ran behind her.
Somin sat tiredly after playing for an hour. Hyun joong sat beside her silently , he know he had to speak now. It is Now Or Never.
Hyun Joong: Somin i have to tell you something.
Somin: What?
Hyun joong: I.....I told Shin hye About Us.
Somin(not so interestingly): I would never expect something nice from her.
Hyun Joong: She agreed.
Somin: Agreed for what?
HJ: For us to stay together.
Somin: REALLY? Pinch me Baby. I mean The Park Shin-hye is doing something Nice.
HJ: there is also Another thing.
Somin: What?
HJ: She have One Condition.(Somin waited For him to continue.)She wants you to Move in With Me to my home and i accepted "HOW DARE YOU?"