Reaction time

HyunMin FF | My girlfriend is an Devil |

I know i alot at the title but hope the chapter is not boring
|Chapter 2|
If the So Min's family was shocked they know well hide to their feelings.They never had an idea that their daughter have a BOYFRIEND.Even they wanted her to settle with HIM. But From their daughter's Expression It is crystal clear that the guy they were expecting her to settle with is not HIM.Its not that they opposed or anything but its hard to digest that their daughter is moving out that too with her BOYFRIEND.
Mrs.Jung:So Min Youre not serious right?
So Min(rolled her eyes at her Mom):Mom I am not 6 that i would play pranks with you.
Mrs.Jung: Still I thought that...
That i would get married to her Right Aunt?(A Voice interupted her from behind)
Mrs.Jung: KEUN SUK
[Jang Keun Suk, Age 22, studying in Parang University, Best friend of So Min]
Keun Suk came inside the room and stands by So Min. She smiled at her best friend for coming at right time.
Mr.Jung:Keun Suk-ah, You know this?
Now both SoMin and Keun suk rolled their eyes at him. They both were BFFs Since birth.They never hide anything from each other.They always stood by each other through every hurdles.May be their closeness could have give everyone the idea that they are couple. But what everyone didnt know is that it is a bond which tied them together since they were born.
Keun Suk: I had seen him Dad He seems to be very nice. Infact He is a good friend of mine. Though i dont know about his back ground thoroughly. He have no parents. They died in a plane crash four years back. So now its just him and his Sister.
Her Family is not still convinced.
Mrs.Jung: Okay! If you both are saying that he is a nice guy then Alright So min can move out with him(They both sighed with relief) But not before I see him. We wish to meet him.
That is not a very big deal.
Err...
Is It?
(Author:Now we have seen how our So Min's family reacted now we will see our Dear bro-sis reaction)
Shin-hye's reaction is COMPLETELY OPPOSITE to Jung Family.She was ecstatic to know that hyung joong have a Girlfriend Though she was li'l angry that he didnt tell her this, She is happy for her brother.(Author: We will see till when)She hugged her brother after scolding him for hiding this. They went to their Mansion after checking in from Airport. Maids greeted him.Shin hye told him to take rest while he agreed. The jet lag is finally taking off.
After few hours of sleeping and skipping lunch,Hyun joong came downstairs and Greeted Shin Hye who was sipping her coffee.
Hyun Joong:- Good Evening Shin hye
Shin hye(Smilingly): Evening. Slept well?
Hyun Joong: Yes!
Shin Hye: Do you want coffee?
Hyun Joong: That would be good
Shinhye Served coffee to her brother. Hyun Joong thanked her and took the cup from her. They were drinking the coffee in silence. Shinhye waited for her brother to say something.After finishing the coffee, hyun joong turned to find his sister looking at him.
Hyun Joong gave a look to her and asked her: Why are you looking at me like that?
Shinhye: Ah Dont you have anything to tell me?
Hyun Joong: Anything What?
Shin hye slapped her forehead lightly and asked him: You Said you have a Girlfriend and You want to Move out with her.
Hyun joong just glanced at her wanting her to continue.
Shinhye: But you never told me whos that?
Hyun joong gulped the lump in his throat. He was expecting this.:- I think You know her.
Shinhye(excitedly):I know her. OHMYGOSH Let me guess her.Mmm....Hae ra Maybe jan di(On getting no response from him she turned to find him looking at her...umm Nervously)Okay I am really confused Please tell me.
Hyun Joong: She is from your college mmm.... So Min. Hmm...(Shinhye's smile vanished) Her Name is JUNG SO MIN.


So here it is. He Finally revealed. But The Fun begins from here. A Big Thank you for all my subscribers and comments.
Lots of love,
Shalini