Chapter 6

The Fire Of My Heart

~*~

Always Remember the Golden Rule when it comes to Hen Parties
~*~

 

Just how they had managed to get into this situation Himchan was pretty sure that he would never be able to explain in the slightest to anyone but here they were. Sitting in the middle of a male strip show, wearing dresses and wigs so that no one would suspect anything unusual about them and drinking elaborate cocktails that were very tasty but were making Himchan feel extremely giddy and just a little on the crazy side. Not to say that his other ‘Hens’ were in any form of being actually somewhat straight or sober either right now but this was sure to be the talk of the town if it ever managed to get out.

 

Though as Heechul had loudly proclaimed on the bus, what happened on the Hen Party stays on the Hen Party.

 

Which immediately had Himchan feeling a whole lot on the uneasy side but he couldn’t really complain since he was actually enjoying himself completely though it’d be nice to remember half of what had gone on before they got to this strip show because Himchan wasn’t sure if Jongup had fallen on his arse after failing to walk in high heels at the bus station, the hotel entrance or that club where they had started drinking. Actually trying to think about it, he had probably fallen at all of those locations because whilst Jongup was one of the most grisliest looking out of them all right now he totally failed in walking in heels.

 

Or maybe it was the fact that Heechul and Siwon made it look completely effortless, even though they had consumed probably the most amount of alcohol after Himchan who barely seemed to be able to empty his glass before it was already filled once again. He didn’t even know what he was drinking right now, it was pretty and sparkly and that was about the only thing he could identify about it in the slightest.

 

How anyone had even managed to get his Hen Do organised completely confused Himchan even further because he knew that there would have been many objections to the idea of letting the ‘girls’ out of their prospective partners sight for even a couple of hours but a whole weekend did seem just a little excessive. There again with Heechul organising everything he really couldn’t expect there to be much in the way of anyone being able to complain to him and getting away with it. Once the diva had his mind made up there was no dissuading him from it in the slightest.

 

So that was how Himchan, Heechul, Siwon, Jongup, Luhan and Ryeowook had ended up in some place far away from the boys with copious amounts of alcohol and tickets to a male strip show. As well as a bunch of silly dresses and even sillier accessories that were apparently all part in parcel to the Hen Night experience.

 

Himchan was just about to tell Heechul for the third time that he needed to close his legs because everything was on show when the lights dimmed and immediately the whole audience became alive with excited chatter before the steady beat of a pulsating piece of music came on and the curtain was up.

 

About eight gorgeous guys with muscles in all the right places and clearly no shame were soon strutting about the stage, going up on poles and doing things that should have been completely impossible for the human body to achieve but Himchan couldn’t help but just stare lustily at the men. Part of his brain that wasn’t completely alcohol fuelled felt a little guilty for ogling these fine specimens but given the yells of appreciation that were coming out of Luhan and Siwon he supposed that it was more than okay.

 

Even if Jongup had virtually passed out on his lap and was drooling a little bit too.

 

Himchan focused back on the show and found himself being completely aroused by the whole spectacle but mainly because there was a dancer who was Yongguk’s doppelganger and the ‘Bride to Be’ couldn’t stop staring at him with a lustful expression. The tight pair of knickers that he had been virtually forced to wear at the start of the night were virtually a relief as they managed to keep everything where it was supposed to be but god did he need a release after this.

 

Though suddenly he found a hand grabbing onto his and the next thing he knew, Himchan found himself on stage with the Yongguk doppelganger being given what could be described as the most ually dirty not-quite-so-private dance much to the happy squeals of everyone else who was attending the event. Himchan did not know where to put his hands or anything else for that matter and he was sure that his face was completely as red as a tomato as well but he chose to just let it all go and totally enjoy this moment.

 

And the thought did occur that if just maybe he could convince Yongguk to get some dance lessons then he could totally get him to do this again which would be fantastic.

 

“Who’s the best Hen Party organiser?” Heechul slurred happily towards Himchan as he eventually got back to his seat with a bunch of goodies and what he was pretty sure was the telephone number of the doppelganger but he couldn’t remember otherwise.

 

“You are!” Himchan squealed, placing a quick kiss onto Heechul’s lips as he flopped back onto his seat, “Will someone get Jongup up off the floor before he makes the place look untidy!”

 

The rest of the night passed in a blur of more dances, lots more alcohol and a half remembered trip to the kebab shop that was pretty sure to make Himchan hurl if he ever so much as smelt the disgusting midnight treat ever again. There was probably a load of other stuff that happened at the same time but it was just a big gunky fog in the youngsters mind as he woke up the next morning and his first port of call was to hurry to worship the ‘Oh God of Hangovers’.

 

“Aww man,” Luhan’s voice came through, “I’ll go and use the other one.”

 

“You better,” Himchan said, throwing up what he could and trying desperately not to look back into the bowl because it was sure to just make him worse, “Where’s Jongup?”

 

“Already downstairs getting breakfast the lucky sod!” Luhan called from somewhere behind him but Himchan couldn’t tell where he was, “Woke up as bright as a button with not even a stomach ache.”

 

“How the hell is that possible?” Himchan said, shaking his head as he tried to pick his way through the memories of last night, “Didn’t he drink like a whole bottle of champagne by himself?”

 

“Yeah,” Luhan replied with a groan, “Followed by a bottle of lambrini and half a bottle of straight Russian vodka before he passed out in the strip show.”

 

Himchan shook his head and groaned, “How do we even begin to explain this when we get home.”

 

“We don’t,” Luhan said, actually appearing in the bathroom with a glass of water and some pills that were hopefully paracetamol, “What happens on the…”

 

“Oh yeah, thank god,” Himchan said, taking hold of the offered items and downing them in one, “How are the others?”

 

Luhan shook his head, “Haven’t ventured out that far yet, though it probably wasn’t a good idea.”

 

“Hmm,” Himchan replied carefully picking himself up to allow Luhan to use the space, “Any idea what they’ve got planned next?”

 

“Hopefully going home and to bed,” Luhan said and letting out a yawn, “But who knows.”

 

The door to their room opened and Jongup walked in with a tray of food, “Morning!” his tone was way too cheery for the time that it was, “I got you breakfast! The best kind to deal with a hangover.”

 

Himchan eyed the plates and immediately felt like hurling once again, “Jongup, if Daehyun ever finds it in his guts to actually marry you I swear that we are going to torture you into a hangover.”

 

“Totally agree,” Luhan called from the bathroom, “Though include Yifan in that scenario too. He can get completely wasted off his face and then just stroll out to work the next day not even a little bit phased by the whole thing.”

 

“Ugh, really?” Himchan groaned, “Lucky beggar.”

 

Thankfully when everyone else eventually managed to meet up, Himchan and Luhan weren’t the only ones with hangovers from hell so going back home was an easily agreed statement. Though explaining some of the photographs once they were uploaded was probably going to be next to impossible and not just because of the golden rule either.

 

No one could remember how everyone had ended up in a bunch of compromising positions back stage with the performers from the Dreamboys Concert that they had gotten to. Or how the Yongguk doppelganger had managed to get possibly the most innocent looking kiss to get so filthy. To make things even more suspect, there was a card with the name ‘Bang Yongnam’ on it and a telephone number.

 

Yongguk merely raised an eyebrow towards Himchan when he found the card and asked, “Do I want to know?”

 

“Hen Party Golden Rule,” Himchan quoted straight towards him in reply, “I’m sure it’ll be the exact same thing on your Stag Do.” 

 

Authors babbling:

Yeah I couldn't resist the idea of Himchan getting a naughty dance by Yongguk's real life twin brother - who I can't actually find a picture of cause there's none of them together -grumbles- - but I thought that the hen party had to be a little bit crazy

and usually I'm the one who doesn't suffer from hangovers and annoys everyone teehee 

hope you enjoy and please comment to let me know what you expect of the Stag Do