Secrets

Color Bind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stars, they did change depending on which point you looked them how they would seem. The stars weren't constant, already dead and moving slowly but surely. However, they were the most beautiful thing you have ever seen without a doubt. They were your fallen angel wish, they were what you look at when everything felt too much. When silence was dangerous because it leads you to think, and thinks is to be alive and in that moment you don't want to acknowledge that when that wasn't your house. When those weren't your stars, as simple as that. But if you didn't look closely you could imagine that those were your stars that everything was just a dream, a weird dream. But now you just sit in silence in your balcony. Aspiring the night air as it was your only salvation, as it was the only air it felt pure in that dangerous silence, as it felt it brought life with every inhale of that air and you could smile. The night was when you could break without a sun-watching you and been the tail tells, you were in private here in the night was when you could be broken and said it. It was life.

Your birthday, what an amazing day, you scrapped your knee getting your mom worry, you found out a secret a wonderful one, and you had the best birthday ever. Difficult to super pass. The secret, you wouldn't speak of it in the middle of the night, in your dreams, it would be a classic movie without sound and only pictures keeping quiet about what you knew. It was your beautiful secret, a secret you hadn't discuss just yet, just keep it in silence. And it was amazing because humans are made to know, to ask, to make it or break it. But with this secret you were patient, waiting for him to come alone. You want to gain the trust because that was what matter, getting to know something because they want you to know could eclipse the sun who's is a stranger and the constant movement of the stars. More if it was him.

It was Sunday and you had nothing to do, so maybe that was why you were still in your bed with closed curtains, to not let that evil sun in, and eyes looking the roof as it was painted by Raphael, like it was the most interesting thing your eyes had ever seen, which it wasn't and it just was white and a way to shut off all the constant tick-tock that marked your lonesome life. Sungyeol was at his cousin, Minseok was at his part-time job, Sungkyu in his usual date of Sunday (Aka his granny), and well Myungsoo was a mystery. You could send a signal to him, but alas you were waiting as patiently as you could for him to come alone without any push whatsoever, just wait patiently and hope for the best. For him to come and speak, and maybe that was why you were alone in your bedroom without showing any signs of life. Because you knew, you knew that if you moved, that if your eyes moved, you would go running to him and ask and beg. And know everything you wanted but not in the way you wanted. So you were like an enclosed prisoner.

Time was passing slower than a snail and in that rhythm, you would end up dying of old age, or if time could be a cause for dying you would die. It was just luck that you didn't have a gun and a smiley face on the wall next to you. Because if not you would be worst than Sherlock, that is for sure. You were that bored, no one says it was easy to be the nice guy, it was hard and unnerving. Exhale and inhale, one hour like that, to just stay in your place, to be strong. Maybe sleep could come more easily if your mind wasn't full of thoughts, and questions. Noone can stay calm and peaceful when doubt is part of their breath. The desire to just close your eyes and deny everything was so sweet to the taste and so far away from coming true that hurt, a lot. Crash and burn.


-Hyunnie-ah food?


Words were the first to betray us when we were at our weakest, words that spoke the truth, maybe that was why you stayed silent because you prefer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter