And so it begins

Color Bind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a surprise, not an unwelcome one. But one that you didn't consider, and that was a mistake because every surprise is unwelcome because you didn't know because you didn't think ahead. You were thinking only in the moment without consideration or second thoughts, and it was stupid from you. Now, because of that, you were in a situation without knowing what to do, because that was surprises, not knowing what to do after, and there lay the problem. A question without knowing how to answer. You were lost, freeze.

It was nice being able to see him wake up, more if it was under your touch, that was even best, something you would love to do for a long time. Including waking up to him, that would make everything more incredible. It was something about finding someone, and having them all for yourself and be special in the little things. Like being able to wake up with that sleep voice and that sweet nickname he named you. It made worth the unexpected, in not thinking ahead and leaving all to be what it was to be. Been able to see him slowly opening his eyes, his bed hair, the way he reacted like a cat to your touch wanting more and those little sounds he left. It was something that you would love to get used to. Not gonna ever leave that bed.


-Namu?


-Mmm..


Lost at words, using only sounds because your brain had gone mental with full of possibilities and not knowing which one to follow, also that your heart, the stupid of the two, wasn't helping going crazy with the voice and what with it saws. It wasn't helping, you would need to talk you knew that, but you needed to say the right words. Choose the correct path, this was it. You felt it. And only one question was revolving in your mind are you ready? Because no you weren't. You wanted this moment since you draw him for the very first time but one thing is wanting it and having it. Now that you have it you were lost in what to do, that was the problem. You think of something, you imagine something and you get something totally different. Not that you were about to complain. But it could have been a better situation.


-Umm...Hi?


-What time is it?


Definitely, it wasn't how you wanted it to be, you would have to work around it. Especially after you said the time, and his hair went as white as the stars that were starting to appear in the almost blue sky. You knew what that color meant, without a need of thinking of possibilities. He was afraid and that went for you too, it was true what some say that if he was sad it made you felt the same. Also to add to all that was thinking of what just happened and how he was practically running away from you. It was unnerving.


-What is happening?


He turned to look at you and if you weren't smitten by him, you were in that moment. When he saw you, he recognized you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter