Tell me

Color Bind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black maybe that was the color you hated the most. It was a sure thing, except perhaps when he was using at as clothes but apart from that, you hated it. Everyone has something they love and the opposite that they really don't like because hate is a strong word. You liked green or red, never been able to decide between the two. You never before had a problem with black, until that moment. That Monday after Sunday, everyone remembers the exact moment it all started, they can remember because it was life-changing, so this would stay in your memories forever maybe not the exact day but yes the reason. And the reason was that cap he was wearing, a cap to try and hide that gorgeous hair. You really didn't like the color black.

Mondays it was the worst day of the week in all sense of the idea because it brought back the school, or maybe because it was the first day of the week, or perhaps, and most surely, because it was the only day of the week that you were all separated in two and mixing up. It wasn't that you had favorites or anything, it was that you were all for one and one for all, always together and you found it weird to be separated in small groups, only lunch having together. First was Minseok, who in some way was your second best friend, then some you time, then Sungyeol, who share the second place with Minseok, then Sungkyu with Myungsoo, your best friend and the person who had no ranking because your heart was his. So greasy love could make of one. Then you ended your day as you started again Minseok. It was like a rollercoaster.

It began with Minseok and literature, not your least favorite subject if anything it was in your ten favorite subjects. Been redundant. But it was true as you liked because it has some help with music, learning new words, new books to read and write songs about. It was a help, books were the most useful weapons of the world. Also that this professor from time to time would use books more from the now time, and that would be interesting, like reading the perks of being a wallflower and find a friend on Charlie, or finally reading the theology of the Hunger Games and getting what the fandom said when they talked about some Madge. It was nice. The only problem has been from time to time that you were next to the window and that sunshine was again mocking you, maybe it wasn't your sun, but it was getting there. With the hate you had for it, or the idea that you had a relationship with the sun. It was of nuts your thinking, but that's ok because only the best ones are mad. You weren't paying any attention to what was happening in class, with only in mind a hair that wasn't imprisoned by a hat, dark eyes that were like a cat when they smiled, a cold person who actually was an adorkable person.

It was without notice, usually you would hear some whispering, something letting you know. However, this time surprise was all for this action, like a ninja. You knew it was him because there couldn't be anyone else that made balls of paper so perfect and with a good shot, Sungyeol trembles a lot because of the coffee, Sungkyu has a really good shot only using it when he finds it fit, Myungsoo not knowing because he never play part of those competitions, and you, well it was best if you kept quiet about that. So it was easy to know, it was from him, even do if he tried to pretend like he was paying attention. Which never happened, another mistake in all his covert mission. But you decided to play along, letting him believe that you had been fooled. You were careful in opening it, expecting a prank. The bell rang, leaving you alone with a piece a paper that wasn't any joke.

It was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter