Red

Color Bind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was silence, the silence was a giveaway because no, there was never going to be a place with complete silence. And if there was, it was something to double think to go in. Yes maybe church was silence but even then, there was some kind of noise, some kind of reassurance that everything was alright, normal (whatever normal is), and you always broke that silence by doing something stupid because for you this quietness was unnerving, scary and a nightmare. Everyone feared the silence, because silence was secret, a secret that promised nothing good. And that was why you almost run from there because silence is violence.

You didn't because Myungsoo was there who looked worst than you, also because you would have to deal with them someday. And it was a fool to run away, little kids could run away, you were a teenager. Wanting to believe you can laugh off that so-called danger, but you couldn't because they were scary. And you needed some Timon and Pumba to make you brave but you only had your significant other. Not that made of them scar and his minion. It just felt like that, returning to the kingdom after doing something horrible to the whole world that you belonged to. Maybe it didn't fault, and it wasn't something bad. It was something precious and beautiful, and there was why you were all different from the lion king. You just fell in love, you didn't kill anybody dad, even do Simba neither. It was a mess your reference. People used to ramble when nervous. You grabbed his hand because they knew, and you went in.

It was too fast, you were getting in when it happened, all went black and feeling lonely because the hand disappears. You were alone in the dark, only voices whispering in your ear words that made no sense. It was confusing and unnerving, but you kept it cool because you were a man and that's what man does, they are brave in the face of danger. Even if it was a fools thing, you were brave and fought all with a stern look and the last laugh, the problem only beginning when the reality was too much to handle when you heard that voice that yes it made you double think everything and maybe wants to run away. Because it was just the hyenas, but now, now it was worst and you wanted to run to a dessert and left alone to die because you were a coward and that voice meant new bad dreams. And you wished for the sun that wasn't a friend.

It was a little voice that made you keep going, not quitting, a voice that was looking for you because he was scared, he was with probably a green with white hair, and you decided that you would stay for him, you would be a brave man when facing its death. Because that is what liking someone does, makes fools of intelligent man's, brave of coward man's, your case, and somehow that made you happy because he needed you. And that is a rule in the human world of relationship you want to be needed, wanted, that is the whole point of this life led by relationship. It was the base that humans wanted to be alone but at the same time need to have company, and you get all that when you are with other humans, or when you can in power that in people that surround you. So you decided to be brave.


-Almost there


You wanted to know what meant almost there because curiosity was a part of everyone, specially Superwholock fans. An unwritten rule, but other times you wish you weren't that curious and just let everything pass bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter