Anything could happen

Color Bind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun its the same wherever you see it from, the only thing that changes is the constellation, that change depending on where you look or where you are. Stars change and sun stayed the same, that is what you know, what you remember of the only class you had, or better yet, went to astronomy. And that was what you remember in that moment when the sunshine wakes you up, and you wake slowly, as a cat and opening your eyes to see the sun. That it's the same, it is, but for you, it looks different, bigger, brighter. For you, it isn't the same. Too little people watch the night sky and see the stars and wish to them, and think the breathtaking view they can be, how they are dead but you can still see their light. People are used to proclaiming more adoration for that the shines in their path, in the sun that is always there. And is the same with you. You don't do that with the stars, calling them liars, calling them impossible. Everything is impossible, and at the same time possible. The wish for to be the same sun that you used to wake up every day remains even after three weeks here. The same sun, different city.


-You are gonna be late!


The contest against the sun stops, and reality comes crashing down. Time to wake up and face a whole new day, a day that wasn't a replay of the other days, this time it will be a new thing, something to expect. Something that maybe would make you feel at home, and not look the sun like a stranger. Maybe this day was different, and maybe the motto was losing meaning, after all, it had been three weeks.
You were a teenage boy, it was to expect of you to do everything fast. You suspected, that somewhere there was someone like you, who didn't care too much about the school uniform and disguise, someone who understood that first impression was everything, that if you lied it would lead nowhere. So you were expecting to meet someone who caught up with that. A friend. Or more.


-Bye, mom!


-Breakfast!


-Later!


-Ya!


Too late you were already gone, too anxious to eat anything. The expectation of something new, someone new, was killing you. Eating would mean stomach ache, and that would mean toilets and never meeting anyone as you would know only the toilet. That would be sad. So no eating, maybe later after everything changed and the sun started looking like a friend and not a stranger. It was the cross of fingers, the wish at 11:11, the wish to the fallen star. The hope.
The bell, yes you were excited and you were counting the seconds but that didn't mean that you would stop been you. The kid who would wake on time, but would get lost in the music and around and forget all that stupid thing about space and time. Leaving you to arrive late, but it was alright because you didn't regret it one bit. Live only once, see everything only once so you would save it. Throwing to the wind all the worry of the world you were that kind of kid.
Open the door, expectation high, smiling shyly because you were new and it was awkward.


-Oh! You came!


A young woman came to your rescue, smiling like the first ray of sun in spring and smiling like a bakery. She was safe, she felt safe, so you smiled more openly and shake off all doubt. Throw it to the wind.


-Class!


It was a big classroom, around 20 or more, there were more boys than girls, but that was alright. Also, you could see some empty seat at the back. Everyone went quiet when the shout came and all eyes were on you.


-We have a new student this year. Could you introduce yourself, please?


-Hi! My name is Nam Woohyun


The door opened abruptly and in came a boy with caramel, bed hair, and white skin with a popsicle and a wide smirk. His attire was worst than yours, and behind that boy stood a tall, owl boy, with his hand grabbing firmly a cup. And finally next to the owl boy was a poker face boy, who hides his hair and face under a baseball cap. They all look like crap.


-Please take care of me?


The three boys bowed to you, and it was education that made you do the same to them. A bowed that was as shaky as your question made, a mumbling came from the professor that couldn't be understood. The presentation cut short for the arrived of the three interesting people.


-Ya! Late again?!


It seemed to be a repeat situation where the professor was tired of that, and it was easy to understand. But at the same time, you saw that little smirk from the one with caramel hair.


-But we are not late


-Yes you are


-Ah! So the list is done?


-No...


-Then we are not late if you excuse me


He left the professor with the words in . And you wanted to smile but you didn't, long time ago you learned that that was bad. And also you wanted a good first impression, you wanted to impress. Not that you hadn't smiled in a long time, no that wasn't the reason.


-Nam Woohyun, please go sit next to Kim Minseok, Minseok please raise your hand.


A girl with short blonde hair, who was wearing pants under the skirt.


-He isn't here professor


-When is he? Go to the seat next to the window, at the back


Class went fine, with a sun that remains boring, weird. Didn't pay much attention, it was a revision of what you already knew, you were tented to see the whisper behind you but you didn't because you knew it would look weird, like a creep and you didn't want to scare anyway away.

The break came faster than the start of school, and somewhere in the way, you lost all interest in all that. You were all alone, everyone ignoring you. You saw some girls looking your way, who whenever you saluted they would giggle, blush and turn in that order and you didn't like that. You wanted a friend, not to be a crush. Your back was silence and if you did turn around there was because you were worried, and nothing else. You saw two of them sleep, the leader and the lanky one, the third one, still with his cap, was looking out the window with a passion that made you remember of yours. And you wanted to pass the break seen that and draw him. To never forget what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter