Escape

My Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can't stand living in the orphanage but you can't leave school, you still need education. Byunghun kept being punished and starved sometimes the evil ahjumma even hit him with a bamboo stick.

"Byunghun oppa, does it still hurt?", you asked as you softly touch the bruise on his upper arm.

"It's nothing, don't worry", he flashed a smile.

"Thay evil witch has no difference with appa", you fold your arm and sat next to Byunghun.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Be patience, Miyoung-ah".

 

 

Monday

Age: 8

It's been almost a year since you left home. Your dad didn't mind looking for you and your brothers. Instead he must be feeling happier, since he did not have 7 kids that will burden him. Although the orphanage is hell but as long as you're with your brothers, nothing will go wrong. But that peace you are feeling didn't last long, after your dad spent all his money and soon his debt get a lot more. He decided to report to the police for his missing child and spread flyers. That news soon spread till Busan.

"Nae, Nae, See you tomorrow", the evil ahjumma was speaking on the telephone and looked at the seven of you which were standing infront of her.

"Okay, I've got a good news. Your dad has been searching for you at Seoul and he'll pick you up tomorrow morning", she said.

"What?", Chunji asked.

"Have you not heard what I said?! Go pack your things", she snapped as she sat on her desk and sipped her tea.

 

-Author's POV-

The seven kids walked towards the room quitely. Worries were shown on each of their faces.

"What are we going to do now oppa?", the youngest kid asked.

"Let's just pack our thing first", Chunji suggested.

They pack their belongings inside a small luggage and two bag pack. That night, the eldest, Minsoo didn't get any sleep. He was in deep thought. He must protect his brothers and sister from his abusive father. Minsoo knew that if they got back, they would be punished even more by his dad and forced to work to pay his father's debt.

"Should we run?", he thought.

"Minsoo hyung?", Niel whispered as he got off from his bed and sat next to his brother infront of the small desk.

"Niel-ah, wake the others up, we need to run", Minsoo said.

"I've been waiting for you to say that word, hyung", Niel smiled.

This was the second time they ran away. They jumped over the high fence and walked as far as they could. Far away from the orphanage.

"Hyung, I'm tired..", Ricky stopped his track.

"Aishh! You wimp", Byunghun commented as he carry Ricky on his back.

The long walk continued. They walked and walked using moonlight as their source o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter