Meet Again

My Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Minsoo (C.A.P) and Niel-

"So, let's find some job!", Minsoo said as he patted Niel's back.

They walked downtown, entering another after another shop. Everytime they entered one shop, they always got rejected. They didn't gave up until they finally got accepted by a kind ahjumma at a Ddeokbokki shop. That kind ahjumma also offered them a place to stay.

"You kids can sleep upstair, there's an empty room. You can stay as long as you clean and do your work right, arraseo?", she asked and smiled.

"Arraseo", Minsoo and Niel nodded and smiled. "Thank you so much", Minsoo added.

'I wonder if they arrive there safely', Minsoo sighed as he thought about his younger siblings.

 

-Chunji, Byunghun, Ricky, Changjo, and you-

"Byunghun-ah, wake Ricky up", Chunji ordered.

"Miyoung, we're here", Chunji smiled.

You were sitting next to Chunji on the train. It was tiring, but somehow you can't sleep. You've slept too much that you can't even close your eyes. You missed your Minsoo oppa and Niel oppa.

"Dear passengers, we've now reached Busan. Thank you for riding with us. Have a nice day", a woman sound was heard on the speaker.

At the train station, the five of you sat on the bench. "What are we going to do now?", Ricky asked.

"Let's find somewhere to spend the night", Chunji said.

"Wait", Byunghun said as he took out the piggy bank out of his bagpack.

"I bet dad will grew so mad at this", you pointed at the piggy bank.

"Who cares?", Byunghun shot back.

He opened the lid under on the piggy bank's stomach and took out the money. Most of it were coins but there were some paper money too.

Chunji counted the money carefully. "Okay, we've got 50,000 W"

"Wew, thank god someone actually save their money there", Byunghun stated.

"Let's go!" Ricky said as he pulled your hand.

The five of you walked at a small motel far away from the town that Minsoo oppa suggested. You're expecting this motel to be cheap because your brothers didn't have a lot of money.

After checking in, we finally got into the cheapest room  they've got in the motel and rent it for 2 night.

"There's 30,000 W left", Chunji sighed, he knew that, that amount of money won't be enough for the five of you.

"Chunji hyung, maybe we could find a job", Byunghun suggested.

"You're right!", Chunji smiled and ruffled his brother's hair.

"Yahh, don't do that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter